Dec 6
    Week 1 Goals:
    -25+g fiber daily ✔️ 26
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120oz+ 💦 daily ✔️
    -Log at least 40 min exercise daily✔️
    -Strength training 5/7 days ✔️✔️✔️✔️ full body
    -7500 steps✔️ 9221
    Great job hitting the goals Ashley!! Steps posted.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    ON MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE AND READING THE POST FROM YESTERDAY AS MARCIE AND I HAD A DAY TOGETHER.
    YOU ALL ARE DOING A BANG UP JOB WITH YOUR WEIGHT AND STEPS. KEEP UP WITH IT AND 2020 WILL BE A WALK IN THE PARK.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEK
    G
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    TEAM AND INDIVIDUAL TALLIES FOR DECEMBER WEEK 1 ARE IN
    THIS IS HOW IT ALL PANNED OUT

i3g93b1leklv.png

0a1qoajwa2et.png

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.24%
    INDIVIDUAL % apple852hk 2.44%
    TEAM LBS LOST Fitness Warriors 11.8
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST ells_runs 5.0

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 32.4 POUND OR 0.13%!!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.24%
    2nd Fitness Warriors 0.22%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.15%
    3rd Weight No More 0.15%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Fitness Warriors 11.8
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 9.0
    3rd Shrinking Assets 7.0

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @apple852hk 2.44%
    2nd @ells_runs 2.27%
    3rd @amytriesww 2.13%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @ells_runs 5.0
    2nd @amytriesww 4.4
    3rd @apple852hk 4.0
    3rd @ConfidentRaven 4.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    renaegry
    megnolia82
    sarawilliams5889
    holmesp603
    eyezbydiana
    hope002
    Gadgetgirl259
    jedaschultz
    TheMrWobbly

vwfybm66zgjz.png

• christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Mornin all!!!
    Goals dec 7...
    Protein >100🌟
    Carbs <100🌟
    Water 1 gallon🌟
    Exercise 1hr🌟

Major DOMS today....woot!
    Hope y'all have a super one!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Check in for 12/7

Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1740) ✔ 1652

Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 15,332

No eating out ✔

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 81 minute walk (which was actually two walks back to back with a short break in between, but my Fitbit counted them together)

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Sunday, December - Week 2
    PW = 168.1
    CW = 162.9
  • ConfidentRaven
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 and @jcgator2016 Good job on those goals! Rest days are just as important as workout days, especially when our bodies are screaming at us to slow down. I hope your knees feel better soon.

@SLIMn2016 Way to go on those goals and passing on good habits to your kids. Also again yay on not needing surgery!

@tuffgirl19 Great job on those goals!

@shbarbor Awesome job logging even on an over calorie day! Paddle boarding looks like it would be fun!

@Navydaddjtc Congratulations on your new trophy! I hope you had a great day out yesterday.

@christys03 Way to go on those goals! DOMS are horrible and I hope you're feeling better soon.

I hope everyone has a really great day!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    PW = 168.1
    CW = 162.9
    @SLIMn2016
    WEEK 2 NANCY
    WTG ON THE SUPER DUPER LOSS!!
    SUE OR SALLY WILL POST IT
  • ConfidentRaven
    Options
    cysg7mo2kiws.jpeg

I feel I did great this week! I had a new high step count and I stayed on track despite craving a lot of junk this week. I managed not to use my couple of minor injuries this week as excuses to eat or laze about. I did allow myself a full day off from activity when sick, but I didn't beat myself up over an inactive day.

As for tools, I think I have all of them that I need, I just need to not only use them, but use them properly. I've noticed that some days I will still struggle to drink enough, but I won't notice until too late. I have tools to keep track, several of them actually, but if I don't use them they aren't any help.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    PW = 168.1
    CW = 162.9

My gosh Nancy you killed it!!! WTG! You worked hard & you did it. WI posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Check in for 12/7

Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1740) ✔ 1652

Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 15,332

No eating out ✔

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 81 minute walk (which was actually two walks back to back with a short break in between, but my Fitbit counted them together)

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔

Great job Kai. Look at those steps! 🏅
  • shbarbor
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »
    Mornin all!!!
    Goals dec 7...
    Protein >100🌟
    Carbs <100🌟
    Water 1 gallon🌟
    Exercise 1hr🌟

Major DOMS today....woot!
    Hope y'all have a super one!

Good morning Christy! WTG on goals....hope muscles recover soon!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    TO THOSE OF YOU WARRIORS THAT ARE IN THE ABOVE POST
    l5fjhbinr77a.png
    l62xkgg83ddj.png
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Steps for 12/7 Saturday

👣👣 18,022 👣👣
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    PW = 168.1
    CW = 162.9

WOOOOHOOOO!! Way to Go, Nancy!

• jcgator2016
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 and @jcgator2016 Good job on those goals! Rest days are just as important as workout days, especially when our bodies are screaming at us to slow down. I hope your knees feel better soon.

@SLIMn2016 Way to go on those goals and passing on good habits to your kids. Also again yay on not needing surgery!

@tuffgirl19 Great job on those goals!

@shbarbor Awesome job logging even on an over calorie day! Paddle boarding looks like it would be fun!

@Navydaddjtc Congratulations on your new trophy! I hope you had a great day out yesterday.

@christys03 Way to go on those goals! DOMS are horrible and I hope you're feeling better soon.

I hope everyone has a really great day!

Thanks, Kai! You're doing a great job!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ld7xntc9kipa.png
    well let's see here....
    I'd give my week a solid 4.5... tons of room for improvement on the goals ....
    On Friday i saw my PTSD counselor and we decided that Greg need an accountability partner...someone who can stand up to me ... a person who is tactful enough yet strong enough to hold my feet to the fire....I am working on this as we speak and I will let you know if my choice comes to bear.

• jcgator2016
    Options
    Gotta share something with my friends. Had an incident happen to me last night that is kinda bothering me.

Wife cooks a big dinner on Sundays and my boys and their families come over to eat with us. Which is pretty nice because they all work hard during the week, this is the only day we all get together. Anyways, the wife forgot a couple things and asked me to run to the grocery store. I knew Publix would be busy but I figured I could run in quickly and get out. They were busy, I grabbed a cart and got the needed items as well as a couple things I needed. Checkout lines were long, even the express line with 10 or fewer items. So I was in line behind a teenage girl that didn't have anything. I figured she was getting a candy bar or gum as we got closer to the cashier. Line was moving, she was next to check out when I heard a commotion behind me. Thee were at least 4 customer behind me when I looked back, and a man and his wife was asking everyone to move so they can get to their daughter who happened to be in front of me. Then I figured it out. The daughter was standing in line to reserve a place in line for her parents while they shopped. This did not sit well with me, so I expressed in an even tone that was not cool. We would all have to back out our carts because it's too narrow with the candy and magazine shelves for them to get by. So the guy took an attitude with me, and since I don't have a filter sometimes, I fired back harshly. This went on for a couple mins, I told him I've been coming to this same Publix for over 25 years and I have never heard of reserving a spot in a line while someone shops. He said it was common where he came from, blah blah blah.

Long story short, I didn't let him get in front of me and neither did the guy behind me who said nothing. The guy was yapping the whole time to his wife while he was behind us.

So, my question. Is this normal policy in some parts of our country to reserve a spot in line while you shop? It's really bugging me.

• shbarbor
    Options
    @jcgator2016 I’ve never seen anything like this before. I think they were rude to try to hold a spot like that & I would have spoken out too.
This discussion has been closed.