vkrenz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Check in for Feb 20.

1. get rid of 5 lbs by 2/29. looking like I just might be successful
    2. stay < 35 net carbs daily. way low again at 14 net/18 total
    3. stay < 1,500 calories daily. well under
    4. intermittent fasting 16:8 every day. good
    5. Plan ahead every day. so far, so good, test will be Sat and Sun

Has anyone else had a time with MFP being down for maintenance a lot lately. Seems like I have to try to log in several times to be able to actually use the sight. I'm not sure if it's my wifi connection or MFP site.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    vkrenz wrote: »
    Check in for Feb 20.

1. get rid of 5 lbs by 2/29. looking like I just might be successful
    2. stay < 35 net carbs daily. way low again at 14 net/18 total
    4. intermittent fasting 16:8 every day. good
    5. Plan ahead every day. so far, so good, test will be Sat and Sun

Has anyone else had a time with MFP being down for maintenance a lot lately. Seems like I have to try to log in several times to be able to actually use the sight. I'm not sure if it's my wifi connection or MFP site.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Yeah, MFP has been weirder than usual for me too. "Site Down Temporarily" messages. And there's a double posting problem in the feed on the homepage for workouts mostly.
  • baconslave
    Options
    -Feb 20-
    on-plan cals: :mrgreen:
    on-plan carbs: :mrgreen:
    workout: :neutral: 3/6 NONE
    NEAT: :mrgreen:

The day blew up with all the kid stuff that had to be done/handled so I did not get to workout. I'll just have to try to make-up Saturday, maybe? Today is going to also be a PITA with afternoon appointments so I hope that after lunch I can squeeze in a workout before I have to take kids to appointments and other assorted complete absurdity. :grimace:

• baconslave
    Options
    -Feb 21-
    workout: :mrgreen: 4/6 cardio

Perfect day.
    I still need to make up the missed strength workout today but I have to help the teens clean up the house since they are having a friend over...so I can't say it will happen for sure. But NEAT will be up. :+1:

Scale is still up 2 of the 3 lbs it decided to find somewhere. But Lucifer and his waterfall decided to visit me so...it's possible it will finally leave and take a friend with it maybe next week.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Feb 21check in:
    Mindful eating 🤨
    Under calories 🥴
    Carnivore ✅
    Water consumption ✅

Seems like my days tend to repeat themselves. Up on calories and not much in the way of mindful eating yesterday but I did climb on the scale after two weeks of not checking in and am down 5 pounds. Water weight? Maybe, but it is moving in the right direction.
  • vkrenz
    Options
    Check in for Feb 21

Good day, even went out to eat after work. Did go over on carbs slightly. I'm happy with the numbers at the end of the day.

We'll see how the weekend goes.

Hope everyone has a successful weekend.
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Feb GW 169
    CW still 172
    Cardio-did get in two walks this week
    Strentgh-30 min class with trainer last Monday. Will get another half hour this afternoon then bowling tonight.
    Meal prep to begin when my grand-goddaughter gets picked up.

Considering doing carnivore next month, "Meat Madness" 😀
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    2/23

Gym time as planned, probably because I have a workout partner and I hate to let her down.
    Carbs and calories went haywire, AGAIN.

Looking at the calendar, I would have been near goal by the end of the month if I had stuck to the program.

May have to come up with a March Madness goal. :(
  • taylok23
    Options
    Yesterday was thrown off on calories and mindfulness as we went to a friend’s house for drinks and sports. I had three white claws and went over on calories for the day but remained carnivore. Today was better from a mindfulness and water consumption day. I woke up ravenous so ate breakfast rather than fast, had a decent lunch and small dinner. Calories may have been over but I was busy most of the day getting my NEAT in and a short run. During the week I do so much better! Can’t believe this month is nearly over and I’m heading into week 3 of carnivore. Never thought I’d stick to it!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Day 21-23:
    1. Eat within cal/carb limits o:)>:)o:)
    2. Do scheduled strength training o:)o:)o:)
    3. Do 20 min cardio >:)>:)>:)
    4. Find some daily inspiration and share it o:)>:)>:)

Weekend was kind of a mess...car broke down on the way to the beach 2 hours away, and we were traveling late so by the time hubs got there and we got back home it was 3am...saturday was just a ravenously hungry day, quite possibly because of the lack of sleep, but it doesn't really matter, I did a mostly good job sticking to nutritious food, and only had 2 glasses of wine, but still like 1k over on calories...sunday was more back to normal...all the strength training done, no deliberate cardio, but lots of painting done on the leia belt, and lots and lots of cleaning done at the house...it really needed it...I kind of dread seeing the yard at the beach house in another couple weeks, but my farm house sure didn't suffer from the extra attention...oh, and wormed the goats...about the only thing I didn't do was get out there and rake more leaves, that could have been a thing...
  • vkrenz
    Options
    Check in for Feb 22 and 23

1. get rid of 5 lbs by 2/29. the scale can't make up it's mind
    2. stay < 35 net carbs daily. under both days
    4. intermittent fasting 16:8 every day. not so good, more like 14:10, guess it's just too difficult on the weekends
    5. Plan ahead every day.

I went outside for a walk/run both days for 3 miles. I am so looking forward to Spring. The weather person is predicting 2-5 more inches of snow on Tuesday. Hope they are wrong.
  • taylok23
    Options
    Feb 24 check in:
    Mindful eating ✅
    Under calories ❓
    Carnivore ✅
    Water consumption- so far so good

Finishing off the day with a light dinner. Mindfully waiting to see if I’m still hungry, in which case I’ll do some left over roast to stay carnivore, so that is why I’m not sure on calories yet. Need more water be still have a few hours before I stop hydrating. Hope everyone is having a good Monday! Work was stressful but I’m not soothing with food.
  • baconslave
    Options
    -Feb 24-
    workout: :mrgreen: 1/6 cardio

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Day 24:
    1. Eat within cal/carb limits o:)
    2. Do scheduled strength training o:)
    3. Do 20 min cardio
    4. Find some daily inspiration and share it >:)

Monday was good, solid on food, solid on workout, rest day so just yoga/pilates...crazy busy at work, and crazy busy going to class after, so just not a lot of time to myself...sheesh...oh, and MFP was up/down all day, that was fun.
  • vkrenz
    Options
    I also had a crazy busy day at work which is typical for a Monday.

Check in for Feb 24.
    1. get rid of 5 lbs by 2/29. darn scale!!
    2. stay < 35 net carbs daily. right above goal, I wonder if it matters?
    4. intermittent fasting 16:8 every day. Good
    5. Plan ahead every day

The weather people have revised the report and the snow is going south of us to Chicago. I am very excited about that so maybe I'll get to continue walking outside. My knees like outside better than pounding the treadmill.

Stay strong everyone, we're on the home stretch for February.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread @baconslave. I've had a GREAT month!