TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options

Replies

• BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to say what habits I'm working on to meet bigger goals. I'm focusing more on protein and fiber numbers more so then calories (while still watching calories input/output) so I keep my muscle mass this time and learning to balance cardio with weight training etc and sticking to it. Keeping the body from getting too use to a routine and so I don't get bored to quickly.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    BB_1033 wrote: »
    BB_1033
    Feburary Week 1
    PW 170
    CW 165

😳 I triple checked and wanted to cry! 🤣🤣🤣 Last time I dropped like this was from keto. This was all just strict clean eating and pushing myself to exercise steadily. I'm sure most of it is water weight shedding from me using weights etc but this was still so hard earned that I'm honestly emotional this morning haha ❤❤😭 I'm hoping since it wasn't from a quick fix diet like keto that it stays off this time! Although I'm more into using the tape measure and mirror as measurements of success this time 💪🏻

I AM EMOTIONAL FOR YOU AND SO EXCITED! You must feel amazing! Congratulations and KEEP IT UP! :)
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Last month I weighed in on Mondays. I would like to switch to Thursdays this month if that’s ok? If it makes things complicated I can keep on Monday.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 16 minutes walking Ollie; recumbent bike: 10 minutes; strength training: 25 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Lunchtime Walk and 7 minute workout!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    kaj848 wrote: »
    Last month I weighed in on Mondays. I would like to switch to Thursdays this month if that’s ok? If it makes things complicated I can keep on Monday.

Sure I think that is fine. 😉
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @Abigail659
    February Week #1
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 152.4

Once again I was down before the weekend and jumped back up plus some this Monday morning. I’m going to give myself a little grace because sunday was the Super Bowl and it’s impossible to not over eat while your team is in the Super Bowl. Much less when your team loses 😔. Although I ate a lot, I held strong and did not have any soda. That was an accomplishment for me!

Back at it today a best as I can:
    Exercise? Yes, 60 mins at orange theory
    Within budget? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @shalvy2007
    @sparklydragons
    @tuddy315
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    February Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • kiadams317750
    kiadams317750 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kiadams317750
    Monday February 3
    Logged: yes
    Calories: right on
    Exercised: yes, 15 minutes bike, 15 strength
    Habit promoting: sugar under allotment
    No eating after 7pm. Posting daily.
    Water: 100 ounces
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    February 4
    Exercise: Yes (walk 5km in 38 mins - hills).
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Busy day. Late walk after dinner.

Daughter first day of term at new school replacement program for the term, then first TAFE (technical and further education) class on "Acting for screen".

Weigh in for me in the morning. Not expecting a good result after last weekend. (lunch and dinner out on Saturday).
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    kaj848 wrote: »

@kaj848. Done. Date for you changed to Thursday. No complication.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    abigail659 wrote: »
    @Abigail659
    February Week #1
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 152.4

Once again I was down before the weekend and jumped back up plus some this Monday morning. I’m going to give myself a little grace because sunday was the Super Bowl and it’s impossible to not over eat while your team is in the Super Bowl. Much less when your team loses 😔. Although I ate a lot, I held strong and did not have any soda. That was an accomplishment for me!

Back at it today a best as I can:
    Exercise? Yes, 60 mins at orange theory
    Within budget? Yes
    Tracked? Yes

Sounds like you did very well, considering that Super Bowl is our National eating day! Drink extra water this week, and it will come right back off +some I'll bet!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    lacatgirl
    Week: Feb. Week 1
    PW: 172
    CW: 173

This month has been a real challenge. Two flu's and then vacation - heading home tomorrow and ready to regroup!

Ugh, sounds like a rough week/month for you. I am ready to regroup with you!
This discussion has been closed.