WAISTAWAYS - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Fantastic January work and great goals for Feb @micki48! Go go go!

Thanks Andrea! 🤗

Wow, team!! Great January. Congratulations to us all and especially to our big winners. We did amazingly. Go team go. Let’s make February even better.
    🎉💫✨💪🏼💦👍🏻❤️
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job, team! 79.5 pounds are gone, gone, gone. Keep being faithful in the small things! ❤
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    ddmiddleton2:

I have been out for awhile letting the stress and my unhappiness with my job derail my health goals. I would to continue if I can and Akers Tuesday my weigh in day. Congrats to those who are succeeding! I will try my best to be a better participant

We are so glad you're back - we will support you any way we can. Just coming here to post a message every day will help in some small way, and hopefully you'll also get some info and inspiration along the way. I hope things get a bit better at work - but you are doing the right thing by prioritizing your health.

Your weigh-in day is now Tuesday!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    Wow! Great job, team! 79.5 pounds are gone, gone, gone. Keep being faithful in the small things! ❤

And you were #1 for week for AND the whole month of January! WTG :heart:
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Feb 3 water check in: just one bottle today.

It was kind of a bad day. I forget to drink when I'm stressed. Tomorrow will be better probably.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,787
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @bunnybuns1111 Dinner looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Our team did great this month. Let's keep up the good work.

Love seeing everyone's goals and ideas to make February count.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    STEPS
    7wzcpb0xf9nf.jpeg
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    ddmiddleton2:

I have been out for awhile letting the stress and my unhappiness with my job derail my health goals. I would to continue if I can and Akers Tuesday my weigh in day. Congrats to those who are succeeding! I will try my best to be a better participant

I have been there, worked for a company for 15 years, then all of a sudden it became a living hell, took me 3 years to finally leave... So if you need to vent I will listen, cause I understand...
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options

@Bunnybuns1111 That looks so good !
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    A hot shower is like my morning cup of coffee. (I don't drink coffee.) Glad you got it figured out so quickly!

Sounds like you had a great day (besides the heartburn)! Keep it up.
  • micki48
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    Hi! I’m a Amy and I’m hoping February is my month for some weight loss. I have been struggling losing for several months. My own fault. I know I can do this and just need to focus on each day. I am married to @robertefortier536 and my aunt is @micki48! They are both an inspiration for me!

I am a stay at home mom, all three kids are in school but I lobe picking them up and being there when they need me! I have three dogs, 2 cats and chickens.

I love to do dot to dot (like 500 dots) and color. That’s what relaxes me the most!

I started back to exercising this morning. Hoping to make it a habit soon. I have the time so no excuses!

@AmyRobF I know you can do this. We will support you any way we can. Checking in here daily will definitely help to inspire and motivate. I would also suggest checking out the moderators challenge. Have you written down your goals yet and why you want to do this? I know you are like me and you put your family first and you get whatever is left over, which is often not much. Let your auntie give you some advice...You are important and even though we love our families to no end, you need to prioritize yourself. Now...not when you are 50. You have already accomplished so much for your health, like quitting smoking years ago now. Take time for self-care. You and all the moms deserve this much. The better/happier you are, the better the whole family functions. <3
  • micki48
    Options
    Steps for 2/3 were 6422

We still don't have HOT WATER !!! Was able to take a hot shower last night though cause the plumber taught my husband how to turn it on, but as soon as you turn the water off it won't restart... We have a tankless , and most of the plumbers around here, don't know how to fix them, but we finally found a guy who services them, but he has to talk to the manufacturer to figure out what it is, turned out it was some really fluke parts that stopped working, so they are being replaced today... but moral of the story the newest thing isn't always the best, because they don't teach people how to fix the newest thing... BUT bonus we don't have to pay for it, because it's all covered by the warranty...

Did yoga this morning, I think I am going to start switching it up, with some Pilates and Barre, I know I've been saying that forever, but the Yoga is just so what I'm used to...

Anyway, Lunch this week is Turkey wraps, I got the Extreme Wellness spinach/herb wraps, they are only 50 calories and are really good... I use red peppers in my wraps instead of tomatoes, they have a great crunch, and don't get all weird if you cut up slices for the week like a tomato...

Dinner last night we had grilled cheese and tomato basil soup, I did my yoga after dinner and it that tomato soup gave me the worst heartburn, doing yoga with all that up down, fold over stuff is not very pleasant when you have heartburn, but I powered through..

Have a wonderful day all !

Oh and Congrats to our team, looks like we did great in January ! I will try my best to be a better contributor to Feb....

GOOOOOO WAISTAWAYS !!!!!!

Oh no! Hope the hot water is all fixed completely real soon. We also have a tankless water heater. Hope it stays happy and pumping hot water. Vikki, you're meal planning is inspiring and sounds yummy. I think I have had those wraps or something like it and they are good.

I am committing to at least three Pilates workouts a week too. I know @jugar does it even more, so we have that to compare.
This discussion has been closed.