Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Day 2 of 3-day fast morning weight 158.8 pounds for an overnight loss of 2 pounds. 4.6 pounds to have a net loss for the month. I really need to push more water today and tomorrow. I have been really struggling in the water drinking department lately.

OAN: I purchased a Lumen metabolism tracker device. It is claimed to be able to hack your metabolism. You breathe into it and based of the CO2 it detects in your breath, it tells you whether your body is burning carbs or fat for fuel and based on your results it recommends either a low, medium, or high carb eating day to get you into fat burning mode. It came in on Sunday, the day before my fast so I won't get to use it until after I break my fast because you have to have a calibration day where you breathe into it at different times during the day (morning, after meals, before exercise,) for it to register a baseline. So I will be doing my calibration day on Thursday and use it daily after that. I will let you know my thoughts on it once I have used it a bit.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the rest of your fast.....and yes do let us know on the device.......that sounds interesting!
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

That is super interesting about the metabolism tracker device.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I'm fasting with you!!! Exactly the same schedule :) Mon-Weds this week :) 6.5 should be NOTHING!!! I lost more than that OVERNIGHT last night!!! HAHAHAH

You've got this :) I need a loss just as desperately so I feel ya boo :kissing_heart:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Happy to have you along Steph. So far the fast has been good. I don't get the big losses that I used to during my extended fasts, but I am hoping to be able to get below 154.3 pounds in the morning. I just weighed myself and was 156.6 pounds so that is a 2.2 pound overnight loss. If I have the same tomorrow, that will be 154.4 which will not have me at a loss for the month so I am hoping and praying for an overnight woosh to put me below 154.3 pounds.

Best wishes Steph for a successful fast. Believing for both of us reaching our goals.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YASSSSSSS GIRL!!! I've gotta get FIVE of those f-ers off tonight to show the loss I want LMAO - we can do itttttttttt push dat water girl!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am going to have to force the water down today. I hardly had any yesterday. I have spells where I am all about the water and then times when I don't want to have anything to do with water. This is one of those times. No matter how hard I try, I can manage no more than 4 ounces of water. But I am forcing it today as I said and I just finished my first 32-ounce cup. I am going to refill and just drink, drink, drink. Like you, I really need to have a loss, any loss tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am going to have to force the water down today. I hardly had any yesterday. I have spells where I am all about the water and then times when I don't want to have anything to do with water. This is one of those times. No matter how hard I try, I can manage no more than 4 ounces of water. But I am forcing it today as I said and I just finished my first 32-ounce cup. I am going to refill and just drink, drink, drink. Like you, I really need to have a loss, any loss tomorrow.

Oh yeah I'd see NO LOSS AT ALL if I didn't push the water!!!

Honestly, babe, if you can't have more than 4 oz of water at a time, you MAY wanna see your doctor....that doesn't seem normal............
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    It's not that I can't have more than 4 ounces, It's I don't want to drink more than 4 ounces. I will have a full 32-ounces in front of me and will just sip. I think I have drunk more, but it is barely moved.

I just finished my second 32-ounces and am going to fill again. I hope to get a gallon in today so two more refills and I am golden.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    With me talking about my water struggle. I am thinking I need to do a challenge in August. Not to a specific weight loss number, but to get me on track doing the healthy stuff I need to be doing like drinking my water. I am thinking

Daily: 10,000 steps, burn 600 active calories, 30 workout minutes, 70 ounces water, 7 hours sleep, breathe into Lumen every morning,
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OHhhhhhhhhhh I like the challenge - that sounds great!!! Sipping is fine, as long as you sip A LOT :D
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I didn't get my gallon in yesterday but I did get in around 84 ounces so not too bad. I like the challenge as well. Since we are still somewhat early in the month, I am going to get started on it today the saying is why put off for tomorrow (or next month) what you can do today. So I will report daily as follows:

Lumen Level & Plan:
    Steps taken:
    Active Calories Burned:
    Workout minutes:
    Ounces of Water:
    Time Asleep:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    This morning's weight 155.3 pounds :( So that makes for a net gain of 1 pound for the month so I am still 10 pounds from my goal weight. I will get there, I just need to stay the course. I will have a loss next month for sure though.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwww that's ok bebe!!! I'd weigh again later in the day once you flush some stuff out!!! I'm a little up from goal but I'm going to weigh right before I break my fast and THAT is my final number (post-ENTIRE fast LOL).
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    You've got this! That's amazing that you're only 10 pounds away from your goal!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's stats:

Weight: 155.3 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: Did test breathing in preparation for tomorrow's calibration day :)
    Steps taken: 10,912 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 695 :)
    Workout minutes: 75 :)
    Ounces of Water: 50 :(
    Time Asleep: 7h 16m :)

Didn't get in all of my water today.
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    Most of those are smiley faces so it looks like a pretty good day! <3
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tracey you deserve giant kudos for sticking with omad! I wish I had your consistency and perseverance. You have done fantastically and you are obviously reaping the rewards. Congrats on your losses :0)
  • LadyBlanks
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yesterday's stats:

Weight: 156.3 pounds :|
    Lumen Level & Plan: calibration day took some time for me to get my breathing right, but I think I got it :)
    Steps taken: 18,752 :)
    Active Calories Burned: 993 :)
    Workout minutes: 107 :)
    Ounces of Water: 80 :)
    Time Asleep: 7h 54m :)
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    Great job!