Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to hear your good news when you do your weigh in.....totally rockin' it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!!! We're all hittin' a nice grooooooooove!!!! Trace, 155 would put you within 10 pounds of your first goal!!!! HOW AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Happy Thursday OMAD Fam, Today's official weight 155.0 pounds . I will be breaking my 87-hour fast at noon today.

Now the challenge is to continue losing and not have an uptick that I will have to recover from for the rest of the month. I can do it!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    WOW Tracey ---that is so super awesome....you have totally got this in the bag.....super proud of you!!!! <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS how amazing!!!! So much progress!!!! Great work love!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! 155lbs....C O N G R A T S !!! Amazing job! :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Happy Thursday OMAD Fam! Today's official weight 155.4 pounds. I am pleased that this is only a 0.4 uptick from last week's 3-day fast weigh-in which I can totally work with and ensure a loss for next Thursday.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Oh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That's what I'm talkin about!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! That is so good........downward you go....... <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited May 2020
    Options
    For your mouth-watering enjoyment (Sooo good). Today's meal eaten at 1:30 pm. (I am testing out having my meal earlier in the day with a new window of 11 am to 3 pm.

ddrr7vczfot2.png
    Taco Bowl (iceberg lettuce, ground beef taco meat, Colby jack cheese, quest loaded taco protein tortilla chips, nacho cheddar pork skins, avocado mash, sour cream, taco bell Baja sauce, taco bell mild taco sauce, pico de gallo, nutritional yeast) I also had a chocolate kale shake.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS that looks so gooooooood!!!! And AVOCADO!!! Someone *cough cough @Brendalea * needs to follow suit with those Avos!!! :P
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I used to not care for avocados but since I found those avocado mash cups, I am all about them and aim to have one everyday.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG that looks amazing......i love all things avocado.....yummy!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I love my lil guac cups tooooooooo!!! And they stay good for so much longer than real avos so it actually SAVES me money!!!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress dear👌🏿👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
    Keep it up dear
    You will be at goal in no time
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Another Thursday Weigh day. And what do I have to report? Nothing, Zilch, Nada!!! Today's weight is the exact same as it was a week ago. 155.4 pounds. No gain, No loss, nothing.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Tracey ---I would take that as a win though...you are so close your body might be fighting it this week. You will see the whoosh next week, no doubt!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I agree!!!! I didn't lose this week either, but no gain is a WIN!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    No weigh in on Thursday. I am at the point where I feel I have gotten obsessive again so I am going to back off a bit, stick to my meal schedule and just weigh once a month following my monthly 3-day fast so I may not be on here as much as I had been. Since my 3-day fast starts on Monday, I will have a weigh in on Thursday.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's weight 154.3 pounds. This is a monthly loss of 0.7 pounds. I am not going to complain because it is a loss, but I would have loved to have a bigger loss. I am going to continue to stick to plan and hope for a bigger loss next month.