Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I do paul eugene walk march videos on you tube and other walking videos on you tube. I have been killing it since I have been working from home.

zml2ihrc20i8.png
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I’ll check them out, thanks!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Happy Monday All, I am 11 hours into my 3 day fast which will end up being a 92 hour fast as I don’t plan to break fast until 4:30pm on Thursday. I may do a weigh in on my old scale later today and if I do I will let you all know what is.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WOW that is a super long fast....you do so amazing with those....92 hours is awesome..

Cheering you on!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing... 92 hours👍 I can't even do a mini fast but ain't giving up. Keep up the good work 👍😊
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEE Tracey!!! I know you always do well with these because you're exceptionally mentally strong <3

You've got this! Love me a 96 hour!!!! Super hard but 96 hours is a nice sweet spot for me or losing and keeping it off!!! Rock it girl!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    BTW DUDE - your TDEE is like 3k - F-ING AMAZING! lol
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    As promised, I got on my old scale this morning and it said 164.2 pounds. I am hoping to be in the 150s come Thursday. I will weigh on my Fitbit scale on Thursday for an official new weight.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NICE TRACEY!!! That'll show a net loss from your 161 weigh in which is AWESOME!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I sure hope so.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    You totally will be crushing it when you weigh on Thursday with that extended fast! Can't wait to see the results!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I am halfway through my 92-hour fast and all is going well.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    I am halfway through my 92-hour fast and all is going well.

NICE WORK!!! Keep it up, beautiful!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    OMG, 92 hours fast..amazing! Wow :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I have decided to cut my fast from 92 hours to 84 hours and will be breaking my fast at 8:30 am tomorrow. I have decided to do a 12-hour eating window tomorrow so I can ease back into eating and not shock my body after not eating for 3 days. 24 more hours to go.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    84 is still a very long fast, looking forward to amazing results!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Yeah I'm a big proponent that health/weight loss wise, once you hit 72 hours you've pretty much gotten all the benefits you're going to out of it, 96 doesn't seem to produce me any better results...84 is excellent love, and you did you spiritual duty, so rock on bebe <3

Plus nicer on your tummy ;)
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Happy Thursday. My 3 day fast is over and I am about to break it with some bone broth. The fast went well and my weight this morning was 159.1 pounds. This was a 5-pound loss for the fast and a 2.2-pound drop from my last recorded weight (161.3).

I will be changing my weigh-in days to Thursdays since this is the weight I am reporting and coincides with my monthly fast day ending weigh-ins.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    OMG...that's amazing!!! Wohoo..159 pounds! You go, rock star! :+1: Keep up the good work! How many more pounds till GW? It should be close :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NICE GIRLLLLLL!!!!! Knew you'd see a nice net loss!!! Happy progressssssssssss <3