Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

Options

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Thanks Steph, that was just what I needed. I do dictate my plan. It is a good plan and it works and I am going to work it regardless.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL!!!! It IS a good plan!!! I'd say, a GREAT plan :kissing_heart: Work dat plan and you'll reap the results in the long run <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Its a tough time for everyone and everyone is panic buying now :( So, I just do what I can and not be too strict. I just eat in moderation. Family first in this time of crisis <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Today's first full telework day and look at these numbers and it is only 3:19 pm. So far today I have only had water and coffee with sugar-free hazelnut syrup. I plan to have my meal most likely around 6:00 pm. If I can manage to keep this up during my whole teleworking time, I should drop a good bit of weight. Right now we are on the telework mandate until 1 May. I get to move more at home than I do at work and since my home office is in the basement, I am not tempted by the fridge. I just go up to get water and to fix a cup of coffee if I get hungry.

tdicn1ukv2hi.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NICE GIRL!!!! What are you doing, MASSIVE housework on breaks?! :D:D

Seriously, I made 10k on my BEST day and I had to walk a quarter mile to and from my car cause it was when I was working in an office!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WAY to go Tracey!!! Super proud of you.....

COVID be gone....we are getting to our goals!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I do a lot .of standing and walking/dancing at my desk and I also got in a step-aerobics workout in. End of day numbers.

hvkklap7tvmz.png
  • jadepearl
    Options
    You are doing AMAZING :+1: Keep up the good work! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    HOLY STEPS Boo!!! That's amazing!!! Keep it up because that ALONE will help keep off this stupid Quaratine-15 as I'm calling :D
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I definitely can't afford that so I am going to be on it for sure.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    22005 steps...amazing :+1:
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Pennsylvania's coronavirus update just in. 531 new cases overnight and 6 new deaths for a total of 2,218 cases and 22 deaths.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    As I posted on Donna's thread. I haven't weighed in a while. I am not ready to see an increase posted on my Fitbit or MFP sites so I am holding my weight on these sites at my last weigh-in weight of 161.3 pounds. I know I am over that right now and I want my next weigh-in to be below 161.3 pounds.

I have made the executive decision to wait to weigh myself until after my April 3-day fast. If I do right, I should go into my fast at a good weight and will come out of it below 161.3 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Listen babe, with our mentalities ALLLLLLLLLL messed up, do what you have to do to keep yourself in the right headspace!!! For me that's CONSTANT weighing - but I could totally see that doing mental damage with your personality so DO IT UP!!! I support this decision :p
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I have been partly weighing, getting on the scale to see where it is and getting off before it sets a final number and reports to Fitbit and my other apps. I think I will weigh on my old scale to see where I am each day and weigh on my WiFi scale after my fast so that weight is what is reported on Fitbit, MFP, and Trendweight.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Tonight's Meal - 1200 calories

117mcnlzrsad.png
    Baby back ribs, baked sweet potato, field peas with snaps, collard greens, cornbread, lemon cookie, and coffee chocolate kale shake
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    That looks so goooooooooooood NOM NOM NOM - I always forget about sweet potatoes!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    That looks delicious <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I do the same thing with the scale after the weekend, I want to know what I gained but not really know :D

I see the family picture on Stephs page, "Beautiful" <3
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WHOA - I am so impressed at your steps! I just park my *kitten* on the chair and don’t move for aaaages. Gotta fix that!

What kind of step workout did you do? I used to be a fan of Leslie Sansone back in the day - maybe I can pop her smiling face on my TV a couple times a day. 😊