Tracey's Journey - Just OMAD 2020

LadyBlanks
LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
Today is day 1 of my 2020 Just OMAD journey. My plan to reach my goal is Just OMAD.
throughout my original journey, I have tried various plans and always ended back at OMAD and ultimately succeeded with OMAD. So having gained back weight and needing to lose again, I am giving up on all the various other means/strategies and am committing to Just OMAD.

One Meal, One Caloric Beverage, One Hour...One and DONE!

I will be posting pictures of my meals each day and posting my weight on Fridays. I will accept the losses as they come as well as any upticks while continuing to OMAD.

So here is Day 1:

ecnxgmq6t10m.png
Popeye's blackened chicken tenders, macaroni & cheese, cabbage, green beans, lemon cookie, chocolate kale shake, and ACV and lemon water.

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You can do this👍😘 You have found what works for your body and I am sure you will reach your GW soon😘👍 Keep up the good work 👏👍❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi Tracey ---

you will do great with just OMAD.......You know what works, and this is simple, easy, and not complicated.......Here to support and cheer you on :)

<3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2020
    Today’s Meal.

h91vihfuer55.png

Oxtails, macaroni and cheese, cabbage, green beans, nut bar, chocolate kale shake, and ACV water. Meal consumed between 4 & 5 pm.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    have a wonderful new OMAD journey and good luck in having the results you are wishing for!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Like a boss you are killin' it Tracey.......keep it simple!!!! You got this!!!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Awesome, Tracey! You’re so much further in the journey that I am and proof that Just OMAD works - you’ve got this and are an absolute motivation for me.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited February 2020
    Tonight’s meal

obg5my8651e4.png

Cornish hen, cabbage, cauliflower rice risotto medley, salad, fat snax chocolate chip cookies, chocolate kale shake, and ACV lemon water - 1,177 calories consumed
  • LadyBlanks
    Just OMAD 2020 Official Weigh in Friday. 165.9 pounds
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on 165👍😘. Keep up the good work and OMAD on😊
  • volgirl1322
    AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! That is great Tracey---back to the basics you got this in the bag......
  • LadyBlanks
    I didn't put a starting weight on my first post of this thread. My Just OMAD 2020 journey starting weight was 168.1 pounds. So doing just OMAD since Tuesday 18 Feb 2020. I am down 2.2 pounds.

I truly love OMAD and am sold on just OMAD because it works not only for weight loss, but for better overall health as well.

Happy Friday All and have a great weekend!
  • volgirl1322
    That is so awesome!!!!!! Basic OMAD for the win!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Go Tracey, Just OMAD for the win!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Tonight's meal.

mt0nzyzzncdf.png

Taco salad with tortilla rounds, lemon cookie, chocolate kale shake, ACV lemon water - 1,170 calories.

Going to movie night at church. I already ate and am right full. No hotdogs and nachos for this OMADer because I only eat one meal a day.
  • Morena_2020
    WHOOT! Go, girl!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on 2.2 lbs down :+1: Keep up the good work!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Good luck , OMad rules! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    I had an early noon meal today.

pzgitvzk3147.png

3 BBQ meatballs, tuna macaroni salad, salmon, salad, roll, chocolate kale shake, and a piece of carrot cake (not pictured)
  • Morena_2020
    You’re doing so well! And how good does that meal look? Mmm...
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's Meal.

sxqvgiu6nska.png

Salad, curry chicken, rice with okra, kale, 2 caramel pecan pralines - ~1,185 calories