WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    I am glad that your test was negative.

It was nice that my company did what they could to help.

Yes, anything can happen. I'm just going to continue to be a good employee and do the best I can and hope for the best.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia So glad you don't have the virus! Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx So sorry you're run down! Hope you find some answers.

Ate well today. Did a walking video and now I'm winding down for the night.
  • Fi45
    Fi45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fi45
    PW 204.7
    CE 205.2

I’m not focussed at all on my diet and it’s showing! I’m also not adding anything to your wonderful group 😞.

I’m going to take a break for a while. Thank you so much for all of your support and I’ll be back when I’m in a better headspace. Good luck everybody and please stay safe xx
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    04/23 steps 6430
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Sleepymom5
    Friday
    PW 196.4
    CW 201.6
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 so wonderful to hear Jim continues to improve. Take good care of yourself also. Hugs Pam xoxo
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am really behind on everyones posts. @hope002 your getting so skinny! My daughter is following more of a plan similar to yours and getting great results.
    @gingerpwr I have not seen your weigh in posts in a while so I was shocked to see how much you have lost! I am so happy for you. That is the smallest I can recall seeing you post for your weight.
    @sleepymom5 I am so happy Jim is doing better. putting that in to context it is more important than anything else right now. Keep doing one day at a time. Hang in there hugs!!!
    @Cafelelia so glad you tested negative. I know you have been struggling for awhile. Hope your doing better.
    Has anyone heard how Teresa is doing?

I have done the IF for 3 days. First day 14 and 16 the last 2 using the life app. I get home from work, eat dinner and maybe a treat then hit the app button to start the clock. It makes a big difference once that timer starts. All snacks are over. I have still been eating quite a bit and even had a gin and tonic last night. My weight keeps going down which thrills me since my pants were definitely feeling snug when I hit a very high weight of 152.4. I know people are kind and supportive but I don't want to see myself climbing back up that difficult challenge of trying to lose it again. I was back down to 148.4 this morning. Much much better. I don't know what I need to do at this time but for this week I am really comfortable doing the IF 16:8. I am doing a range between 11am-7pm.

I was really excited to be doing check ins daily with my daughter but I don't think that's going to work out. There's too much of a competitive energy that she doesn't need from her mom. I think it makes her feel like she is being judged. She hit one day that she weighed less than me then I went back down. For now I will just support her and check in daily with you all here.

Getting ready for another round of hideous long days next week. Trying to relax as much as possible until then.
  • srw32
    srw32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody! Here is my weekly weigh-in

Username: srw32
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    Week: 4
    Previous Weight: 188.3
    Current Weight: 187.4
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 134.2
    Today's weight: 134.0
    Weekly Steps: 45,425
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Friday 4/24
    Food:over
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes low intensity, 30 minutes medium intensity, 45 minute walk

I didn't do a lot with my day. Did a load of laundry, spent quite a while on the phone with a few people and texted a couple of others. Walked with my neighbor and saw another neighbor with his dog. We quite often see them, although we're usually going in the opposite direction. He has a golden retriever that is the most well behaved dog I've ever seen. He'll give her the command to go say hi and Lady will come running as fast as she can and she has the biggest smile on her face. It is really adorable!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @Fi45 please don't give up! We're here to support each other through all kinds of ups and downs, and if you are feeling down or out of control, stay with us!

@Mrsbell8well Hey!! Yeah that's the lowest I've been in years. Trying to reach 135.

@KUMEcyclingteam I like the new look!!

Pretty good on food today, but no exercise. Probably should've done that.
  • brown6267
    Options
    04/24 steps 4438
  • brown6267
    Options
    Brown6267
    PW 135.8
    CW 135.6
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr that’s fantastic!!! Congrats. I think about Cindi saying she was doing a dance for you!!! Good motivation to stay the course this weekend!!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Friday 4/24
    Food: followed plan
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes stationary bike, PT, Stretching and strength

Good day yesterday. I made a plan and stuck with it. Today I will do the same. I am able to get on the computer because now that Jim is back in our bed, he sleeps in which is good. I am going to check on him when I am done here and if he isn't ready to get up, I am going to workout. Today we are getting together for an early dinner outside. Someone sent a honey baked ham dinner with all of the fixings AND 2 desserts. I am going to have containers so everyone can take the left overs home and we can throw out the desserts and fattening sides after. We are eating early because we want to make sure the temp is warm enough. We have plenty of room to spread out. It is weird not hugging but it is still nice to be together. We are still getting meals but not as many and the treats have stopped so I am happy about that. I seemed to be the only one eating them. Today, besides dinner, I plan to be like yesterday.

I am going to go back and read all that I missed soon. I am taking one step at a time right now.

@Fi45 Please stay! This is exactly when you need to stay with us.
    @1theresamcvean Praying for you. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs!
    @Cafelelia I am just going to keep saying thank you for all you do, hopefully I can start picking up a bit more very soon.
    @nstephenson01 Thank you! Hugs!
    @hope002 Another awesome loss! Wtg!
    @Mrsbell8well Glad to see things are going well for you. When I do IF I feel the same way, for some reason when I hit that timer it is easier not to snack for me. Good luck. Enjoy your weekends, I am sure with everything going on, work is super busy. One of the first things Jim was worried about was getting to the bank (he had his partner go for him).
    @srw32, @lennoncpa ,@brown6267 Nice losses ladies!!
    @KUMEcyclingteam I am glad your Mom is doing better. I like the beard trimmed up but I don't think that accounts for your weight loss this week Lol!
    @tryingagain5 You always seem to do so well with your exercise. You have such a dog friendly neighborhood too! I love hearing all the dog stories!
    @GingerPwr Whoo hoo! That is awesome!! You got this!
This discussion has been closed.