WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia sorry about your health issues.

Had a great weekend till a migraine (sister stress related) hit at 3 pm. It clobbered me. Still recovering. Only slept 3 hours last night. Dragging and numb today.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, sorry for being MIA! I work all day from home & as soon as I log off for the day I do not want to do anything. My weight has been pretty much stable, not losing, but not really gaining. I definitely need to step-up my workouts. It is hard to get a lot of steps in during the week, I try to, but it is hard. The weekends are better, I am doing laundry, running to a store if needed etc.

I am make a conscious decision to get back to my workouts. As soon as I finish working, I am going to workout. I put my workout clothes on as soon as I wake up.

I have to catch up with a lot of posts, I will try.

Have a good evening!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 so glad Jim is home! Hope he is feeling ok!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am feeling pretty good today. I took an afternoon nap. I am still watching my eating. My water intake is down, but I am trying to get at least 1l of fluids. It is unseasonably cold here although we had a very sunny day. It looks like it is staying cold until the weekend. Even though I am distancing even within my house, it is amazing how much child wrangling and homework help I can do from my device!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    3d4cfumio0n4.jpeg

Sunny likes to be the center of attention 😀
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    It looks Sunny is giving you the evil eye! Almost like he's saying, get back to work!😉
    He is so adorable and brightens up my day!😁
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Monday 4/20
    Food: good
    Water: 42 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes high intensity and 60 minute walk with friend

I did better with food and exercise today. One of the ladies who goes to my church has also been having trouble with exercise. She has her husband off work and 3 young children. Her husband is co owner of a small business and two of her three children are school age, I believe 2nd grade and kindergarten. Her youngest is just over 1. We decided to see if we can keep each other accountable on a daily basis. We'll see how it goes.

I slept pretty well for about 4 hours and then my body said no more sleep. I stayed in bed for over an hour basically dozing, not really sleeping. I got up and got in a workout then went to a chiropractor appointment and walked with my friend.

I was supposed to have a zoom meeting with my Bible study but needed to sleep so I needed up skipping that.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, We are having snow flurries this afternoon, omg. Just so unusual for this time of year and I am thinking of the poor plants, leaves and blossoms that are starting to peak out. They must be so confused! I woke up with a nasty headache, but the pain in my chest is gone, so it was a fair trade off. I took care of the headache with Tylenol and fingers crossed that my chest pains are gone for good. No news on my test result, and it can take up to a week. We received good news in our province yesterday that our virus cases have peaked and we are flattening at this point. We did way better than expected as they had predicted some pretty terrible numbers, particularly in our city. We will have to stay in lock down to mid-May, but can start making plans for a gradual reopening of various things after that. I just got a notice that the courts will stay physically closed until September and only video proceedings will be in place. I suspect that the schools will follow that pattern and it will be online schooling to the end of this school year in June.

@lennoncpa - So happy that your son started biking. You are so right that exercise is very much needed for everyone’s mood right now. Sunny gives me a smile with every post!

@ljdanny - I really hope that you can go back to work in early May. Good job leaving the junk food at the store!

@podperson1 - Nice loss!! That hypnosis must be working! Good luck with government site, it is a problem happening so many places unfortunately.

@JillyBT - Nice loss! So amazing that you coud lose with all of the stress of late! I hope that you and your parents remain symptom free!

@tryingagain5 - That’s a great idea to have an accountability buddy!

• tryingagain5
    Options
    Tuesday 4/21
    Food: under
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: 45 minutes high intensity, 30 minute walk

My body must still be confused, it still wouldn't let me sleep like I should.🙄 I got up earlier than planned and got in my workout. My friend and I walked around our condo complex today. The sun is shining but it's really windy and quite cold.

I plan on taking a nap before work again. We work tonight but don't know about the rest of the week. It's been kind of a day by day thing. I did check my work account and it looks like we're going to be paid for Easter so that was a nice surprise. (It is a normal paid holiday for us but I figured with everything that we wouldn't get it this time) I also checked my vacation balance and found it higher than I thought. They do have an incentive for employees where we earn 8 hours of vacation pay for perfect attendance in each quarter and also for the whole year. In April we get the hours for the year. I now have an extra 16 hours of vacation in my bank so that was also a nice surprise. We also have a quarterly bonus meeting that was supposed to be this week but now will get our information by email. Most of us are not expecting to get a bonus this quarter because of everything going on right now. A lot of people plan on that and their OT pay for normal bills so they are probably having issues with less pay right now. I consider OT and bonus pay as extras because they are things that can go away. I'll find out for sure later in the week. The bonus amount is based on how many hours you worked (and how well the company did)and this quarter I worked a lot of OT so it would have been a nice bonus. I don't expect it so if we do get one it will be a nice surprise.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    Yes. accountability buddies do help.

Hope you will be feeling much better again soon.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I agreed to be accountability buddies yesterday. Long days coming up again. Told we are going to have to work weekends too.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    04:21 steps 5335
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    tryingagain5
    Week 3
    Wednesday
    PW: 189.0
    CW: 188.4
    Loss .6
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia - is there a time we have to log in on our set day?
This discussion has been closed.