Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 3/31
    Food: on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 minute jumping jack workout from my trainer, 20 minutes other high intensity workout, 30 minutes low intensity bodyweight exercises, 60 minute walk with my neighbor

Not really sure what to say about my day. Basically doing the same things I've been doing for the last week and guessing that most of my days will look the same.

It was nice walking with my neighbor today. We weren't sure we could go for our long walk since it looked like rain again. We decided to just go and hope we didn't get wet. We managed to get through our walk without getting wet so that was nice.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    I agree some days are better than others but we just have to do the best we can. Thanks, I'm working hard at it.
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    User ID: Freeglerock
    Week Number: 1
    Previous weight: 190.8
    Current weight: 190.8

Steps:
    Sunday 6,657
    Monday 2,723
    Tuesday 3,155

Can't believe I am the same weight again this week!  In all honesty, although in general my meals are good, my evening snacking has crept back in, and also had one cheeky takeaway where I completely overindulged.  My steps and exercise are also pretty poor at the moment.  I'm finding that not having places to go or people to see that I am starting to "let myself go", for example I have done absolutely nothing with my hair - just had it in a pineapple/high ponytail - is now one matted mess. Doesn't seem to matter when only close family will see. Anyway, this is not a good attitude (and there is the fear that someone at work may want to do a video call!), so today I will give some self-care - I have just put on a deep conditioning treatment on as a start.

Today I am also going to do at least 8,000 steps (even if it is just walking round in circles in my garden or living room), and I am going to track all my food, and stay below calorie plan.  I need to build back in the good habits!

Will be back later to do my proper intro....
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    tryingagain5
    Wednesday
    Week 1
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 184.2
    Gain .8
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    03/31 steps 8071
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,470 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 57 retired married with 3 grown up children and 4 grandchildren, 2 poodles, 2 cats and 6 fish.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps so far this week:

Sunday- 9760
    Monday- 11,120
    Tuesday- 14,056
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Food: 14:10 IF but ate like a jerk
    Water: Lots, lost track
    Exercise & steps:35 minute dog walk in the snow; 9,274 steps

Had a fairly productive day. Deep cleaned some kitchen appliances. Not sure if its stress or the snow but eating was bad... bad... bad. On top of everything we had an earthquake last night. Growing up in California earthquakes are fairly common but not here in Montana. Not a big one and it was based in Idaho but it got everyone pretty excited so several phone calls/texts from neighbors. I need to get my eating under control as I'm determined to not gain weight during this crisis.

@lennoncpa Adorable pictures of your little assistant
    @tryingagain5 Nothing wrong with doing the same thing. Having a routine is a good thing these days.
    @Freeglerock I'm a curly haired girl as well. If I brush my hair out it turns into a giant frizzball so messy buns are the norm around here.
    Another good day steppin' @brown6267
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I carry stress in my neck and shoulders too. Trying to be mindful of my shoulder position, posture and breathing. I also find myself clenching my hands at times which is kind of bizarre. We will get through this some how.
    Welcome @annliz23!! Darling profile picture of your dog. I have a neighbor who has 6 poodles... all sizes from standard to teacup.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh in

Username: GingerPwr

PW 144
    Cw 145

Okay, I am tired of losing and gaining the same stinking pound for almost a year. I signed up for Noom yesterday, because I think I need some additional form of motivation or accountability or something.

Steps this week:

Sun: 12,179
    Mon: 11,850
    Tue: 3,362 - felt very droopy yesterday. Better today.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @annliz23 sounds like you have a full life! Welcome to our family!!! I too love your poodle profile. We are very pet friendly here.
    @nstephenson01 scary about your earthquake and all the bad eating haha! Sometimes that is just the way it is. It can be so hard to regroup. Hang in there Nancy these are constantly changing times.
    @Zumba_Luvah and @brown6267 great steps! Keep going!
    @tryingagain5 it happens. Keep doing all the good stuff your doing. It will come back down.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Love your new profile pic! I gave artichoke instructions last month but just now adding the photos. They are a unique vegetable. Part of the best part is dipping them in butter or an aioli sauce. But since I am cleansing I ate them plain. The last bet with the stem part is so delicious!
    @freeglerock I love your curly hair!!!
    @podperson1 awww thanks glad you like the pics. I can be a bit of a photo hog at times with my many posts. Spring is just so beautiful and each day the beauty changes. I try to appreciate all the different stages.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Happy April 1st everyone! No fools here just plenty of smiles and hope for our future. I was so thrilled to be under my April 1st goal at 144.6. My next target is 144 by next Wednesday. Totally doable. I came home last night so exhausted. Ate a big roasted potato salad loaded with lettuce and chopped vegetables and herbs. Was in bed by 7:30 asleep before 8. But after 5 hours of deep sleep I awoke before 1 am confused and wide awake. I laid in bed for another hour then gave up. Took a hot bath, did a facial, shaved my legs, washed and blew dry my hair, took my measurements and weighed, did yoga (finally) at 3:30 am and was down in the kitchen by 4:30 ready to make split pea soup for dinner. As I was getting ready to chop vegetables I started feeling sleepy. Went back up and slept another hour or so.
    I think this virus news continues to affect us daily even when we try not to think about it too much.
    Molly starts working from home today. I decided to still take Lula Mae to work with me. She needs to get out more. She's doing great.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I also have curly hair and have not been doing anything to it since I haven't been working so today I pulled out my flat iron straightened my hair and got dressed. I also decided not to stay in bed until 830 so I was up by 730. I had breakfast and did a video then went for a walk. Had my shower got ready for the day now I'm babysitting my granddaughter, the kids each had appointments and noone wanted to bring her in with them and risk anything. I making sure to drink plenty of water and just ate salad for lunch. I have to get into a routine I hate being lazy, one day is ok but every day is not for me.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    ok7gyozedxth.jpeg
    Here’s my first attempt. I have already tweaked it. Added herbs 2 x day and avocado and vegan butter to fats. I will also use IF as needed.
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    mfjpn69lfsh4.jpeg
    5p7fas47kb02.jpeg
    kfst1u2wghtm.jpeg
    jadxwzj6evz7.jpeg
    w0mdougoff9b.jpeg
    8njo63nljtx1.jpeg
    f89k2u0pc6ch.jpeg
    hkub59cj6b2d.jpeg
    v86urhdxg9b1.jpeg
    ri7kqwdmbejx.jpeg
    lkrmz2skq11k.jpeg
    byf6bd8ran0u.jpeg
    3poocrdjz8ww.jpeg
    dwev69bx64w0.jpeg
    6lpq0dyaqjfn.jpeg
    w94bk5fjb2w1.jpeg
    Step by step artichoke pictures. In the end you eat the yummy last part with the stem and toss the choke.

Thanks, Angelina. You're the best. Have you considered a blog or a cookbook? Not kidding.
    I looked at the market yesterday and didn't see any. I can't wait to try this and soon.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @1theresamcvean oh yes I very much want to do a blog and I have several cookbooks in various stages that I have been playing with. I appreciate the encouragement. I want to do a dessert cookbook (vegan and healthy...well not always so healthy lol), a kids vegan cookbook and a seasonal menu/planning cookbook.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    Bear hugs back to Sunny! Such a cutie!
This discussion has been closed.