Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Apr Wk 5/May Wk 1 - Thurs, 4/30

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1.75 hours cooking - Made a meal for a friend whose husband passed away recently. Roasted & chicken breasts with vegetables. Never made anything like that before. Shocked I made something edible that was healthy. Couldn’t go for a walk. My knee’s still hurting.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over (Oops!)
    Exercise: walked 1.5 miles
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 14229 steps

I have a pattern now of the day and feel good about some of it although it does get changed without notice by work I will do my best to continue some of the healthy habits.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post for Friday morning:

Yesterday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✖
    Exercise ✔
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Username: caloricus
    Week: May, week 1
    Friday
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 138.5
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    caloricus wrote: »
    Username: caloricus
    Friday
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 138.5

Nice loss
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

PW: 225
    CW: 225

I’m back on board to recommit myself. I’ve gained way too much. I’ve eaten poorly and stopped all of my exercises so there’s no excuses.

I’ve kind of started this week, eating better. Started seeds for the garden and doing school with my kids 5 days a week. Need to keep my hands busy and lots of gum in the house. 😁 I still want to succeed at this!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    basenji
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

PW: 192
    CW: 189.9
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Great losses @caloricus and @basenji 😁
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Username: RetroJoe28
    Friday
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 190.6
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Wed 4/29
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes

So I’m still going over with my calories, but my exercise is getting more consistent. And I’ve also started to challenge myself a little bit as far as that goes too. I found a great trail that is tough but instead of just walking it I decided to try to jog it. It’s very hilly (some parts very steep) so some parts I walked it. But it felt so good afterwards. This week focusing on getting my exercise consistent. Next week I’ll focus on keeping my calories down.

@vicky2767 I think that's a good strategy, take it one thing at a time. This week this, next week this, thats sort of what i'm doing too. Hang in there, you'll get back there.
  • AB0215
    Apr Wk 5/May Wk 1 - Thurs, 4/30

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1.75 hours cooking - Made a meal for a friend whose husband passed away recently. Roasted & chicken breasts with vegetables. Never made anything like that before. Shocked I made something edible that was healthy. Couldn’t go for a walk. My knee’s still hurting.

@southgirl94 Sorry to hear about your friend, and that's sweet. I'm sure she appreciated it. And healthy cooking really isn't that bad, just takes practice like everything else :smile:
    Hope your knee starts feeling better soon. I have had a lot of knee issues in my life, they're hard.
  • AB0215
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

I’m back on board to recommit myself. I’ve gained way too much. I’ve eaten poorly and stopped all of my exercises so there’s no excuses.

I’ve kind of started this week, eating better. Started seeds for the garden and doing school with my kids 5 days a week. Need to keep my hands busy and lots of gum in the house. 😁 I still want to succeed at this!

@batgirl140 I'm in the same boat as you, and I have spent the last 3 weeks saying I'll fix it, I'll fix it.....yet here we are and I'm done saying that, it's time I actually do it!

I've been thinking about a garden. I wonder if I could actually do it. hmm.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post FRIDAY
    Track ✔
    Exercise❌
    Calories ❌
  • vicky2767
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

You got this!!!! And we’re here to help too.
    Hang in there.
    🤗
    basenji wrote: »
    basenji
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

PW: 192
    CW: 189.9
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Username: RetroJoe28
    Friday
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 190.6
    Nice losses
    AB0215 wrote: »
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    Wed 4/29
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes

So I’m still going over with my calories, but my exercise is getting more consistent. And I’ve also started to challenge myself a little bit as far as that goes too. I found a great trail that is tough but instead of just walking it I decided to try to jog it. It’s very hilly (some parts very steep) so some parts I walked it. But it felt so good afterwards. This week focusing on getting my exercise consistent. Next week I’ll focus on keeping my calories down.

@vicky2767 I think that's a good strategy, take it one thing at a time. This week this, next week this, thats sort of what i'm doing too. Hang in there, you'll get back there.

Thank you.
  • vicky2767
    @AB0215 you can do a garden. Have faith. Xoxo
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Fri May 1
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under. (Woohoo 1st day all week)
    Exercise yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited May 2020
    Daily Post
    Friday 5/1
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
This discussion has been closed.