TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    I’ve started looking up different exercises and I found a 6 week challenge from SELF that I’ve been doing. I’m really enjoying it. Each day is different and some have been really challenging. Yesterday was a HITT workout and butt exercises. After my workout I told my husband that I don’t know how those exercises target your butt. Well let’s just say when I woke up this morning I knew how they targeted my butt. Lol.

Hope everyone is continuing to stay healthy.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I’ve started looking up different exercises and I found a 6 week challenge from SELF that I’ve been doing. I’m really enjoying it. Each day is different and some have been really challenging. Yesterday was a HITT workout and butt exercises. After my workout I told my husband that I don’t know how those exercises target your butt. Well let’s just say when I woke up this morning I knew how they targeted my butt. Lol.

It’s good that you are switching things up and enjoying it. Sometimes we have to push ourselves outside our comfort zone to see some results. You got this! 😊
  • Jen_967
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Username: RetroJoe28
    Week: May, week 1
    Friday
    PW: 191.2
    CW: 190.6

Nice loss! Wtg! 😊

• Jen_967
    Daily post
    Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: walked 1.5 miles

I’m a little frustrated this week. My eating has been all over the place. Not that I’m eating more. But my choice in foods is the problem. I need to get back on track.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 1 - Fri, 5/1

Track: No
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 50 min slow walk - My knee is still hurting. Feeling stressed from having to figure out my work situation and finding another place to live. Just...tired.
  • Jen_967
    May Wk 1 - Fri, 5/1

Track: No
    Exercise: 50 min slow walk - My knee is still hurting. Feeling stressed from having to figure out my work situation and finding another place to live. Just...tired.

I hope things get better for you! 💜
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    vicky2767 wrote: »

@vicky2767 That's how my coach gets me too, says something is good for this and I'm like okay....sure, whatever you say and then the next day walking is a challenge....
  • vicky2767
    @Jen_967 Thank you. And you got this.

@southgirl94 hope your knee feels better soon
  • vicky2767
    Vicky2767
    May Week 1
    Sat
    PW 194.1
    CW 195.1
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,765 Member
    Digger61
    Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 206
    CW 206
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in May Week 1
    Friday

PW: 225
    CW: 225

I’m back on board to recommit myself. I’ve gained way too much. I’ve eaten poorly and stopped all of my exercises so there’s no excuses.

I’ve kind of started this week, eating better. Started seeds for the garden and doing school with my kids 5 days a week. Need to keep my hands busy and lots of gum in the house. 😁 I still want to succeed at this!

@batgirl140 I'm in the same boat as you, and I have spent the last 3 weeks saying I'll fix it, I'll fix it.....yet here we are and I'm done saying that, it's time I actually do it!

I've been thinking about a garden. I wonder if I could actually do it. hmm.

@AB0215 yes you can have a garden!! Just do veggies you know you’ll eat but not too many, like I always do. 😁 I planted seeds this year and keeping my fingers crossed but mostly I just grab plants at the local greenhouse.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post Saturday

Track ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Calories ❌
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Username: walk4today
    May week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 247.5
    CW: 249
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    May Wk 1 - Sat, 5/2

Track: Yes
    Exercise: 61 min leisure (slow) walk

This week could not get any better. My knee is still in pain. I have to find another place to live. My cousin’s wife has terminal brain cancer. My aunt’s been diagnosed with end-stage liver failure. Aside from my knee, I found out the rest of the news within the last twenty-four hours. Lovely, lovely day.
  • Jen_967
    Dail Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • vicky2767
    A
    May Wk 1 - Sat, 5/2

Track: Yes
    Exercise: 61 min leisure (slow) walk

This week could not get any better. My knee is still in pain. I have to find another place to live. My cousin’s wife has terminal brain cancer. My aunt’s been diagnosed with end-stage liver failure. Aside from my knee, I found out the rest of the news within the last twenty-four hours. Lovely, lovely day.

I’m sorry to hear all this. Sends hugs your way. Hang in there.
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in Sat May 2
    Tracked yes
    calories over
    Exercise yes
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,765 Member
    Hi my name is Mike. I have been here for awhile. I am a 58 year old truck driver. I am happy married for over 35 years and have 10 grandkids. I live in St Albert Alberta. My enjoy walking and weight training. I am doing dirty keto. I also have liver disease so I have to watch what I eat. I hope to post more later . Have a great day
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited May 2020
    WMEJA

PW:226.1
    CW:221.5

Yaaaaaa!!🤗🤗🤗
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    User Name: Kin59vara
    PW: 168.5
    CW: 170.8
    Nearly did not want to post, embarrassed. I know that my emotions are creating havoc with my eating and exercise and I need to get control. I need to be more selfish and worry first about my own health.
This discussion has been closed.