MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options

Replies

• raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @raleighgirl09, welcome back!! I have missed your posts. Most insightful about needing to eat less food to lose more weight. Why ohhhh why can’t there be another way!! :#

@trooworld, haha! The puzzle is coming along but it’s a super slow process. I told DH that we are certainly getting our money’s worth. I might never finish it! :D

@AustinRuadhain, you asked, β€œWhat's a little something you could celebrate, big or small, this week?” I am very happy to report that I haven’t picked at my fingernails once in the last week and now I can actually see growth. My tiny habit was to put Emory boards everywhere that I sit in the house so that I can use it instead of picking or even worse, biting at them. You know it’s interesting how this one small success motivates me to be successful in other areas of my life. Hmm, could that be the secret all along! :o;)

@Cornanda, ((((Hugs))) OK, you and I have the same weigh-in day. We have six days until we have to report again. What do you say we seriously buckle down and see what we can do this week? Yeah, I know it’s a holiday weekend but even if we indulge it should only be one meal, right? And what about that meal. Can we maybe eat a little less of it? Can we exercise a little harder before we indulge? I’m going to push myself with the understanding that it doesn’t mean forever. It just means right now. I’m going to push myself for now and see if I can push myself a little more tomorrow. Are you with me!! We can end this month strong. I believe in us! B) Ohhhh and go listen to that podcast that @AustinRuadhain posted. I will listen to it in a little while and report back. ;)

Good morning! Yesterday, I spent several hours thoroughly cleaning my whole house and doing laundry. So, everything is done, and I can enjoy my weekend. Today, is the last day of week four Barre Blend and I can’t believe how much I’m still enjoying this program and how much better my balance has become. Now if I could be as disciplined with my diet as I have been with my workouts I would really be getting somewhere on this health journey of mine. I’m NOT giving up and like I told my sweet friend, Cornanda, this week I’m going to push a little harder and make this last week of the month count. I’m not going to have an β€œall or nothing” attitude. I’m going to have a β€œnot right now” attitude. That could work, right? :)

EDIT: I just received this from a friend from another group that I am in and I thought it was just too good not to share. Especially in light of what I just wrote above.

Chasing Cupcakes by Elizabeth Benton

Transformation is not a journey you pursue, transformation is now. Change happens in any moment you choose it. Transformation is a decision not a destination. Excellence is not an aspiration, excellence is the next five minutes. Excellence is an opportunity that exists no matter what you are doing in the next five minutes. Transformation is a present choice, not a future outcome. You don't have to earn it, you have to choose it and every choice is a chance. When you plan to do better tomorrow, you miss the chances in front of you today. When you see change as something that exists in the future, what you don’t see clearly is the opportunity to choose change now. You don’t take responsibility for the work that presents itself today because who and how you want to be is out on the horizon of your life.

Transformation is Now means you can be different right now. You need to be. This is when change happens. NOW not tomorrow. This next moment is your chance. This next meal is your chance. The next moment is your opportunity
    . No choice is too small to make a difference.

km9v40dket5o.jpg

What an awesome read!! I love the transformation thoughts.....yes - not a destination. Transformation is the journey and the journey is what counts. And I love your thoughts to @Cornanda - crush it! I'm rooting for you guys!

BIG question - how in the world do you edit a post...? Is it edited after hitting 'post reply'....? I very often wish I could fix something or add something after the fact but I can't ever find a way to do it.

I'm loving the feeling of celebrating the big and small wins!!! =>
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,755 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Post-herpectic neuralgia is known to hurt a lot. My sciatic nerves are injured from my back problems, about 5-6 were burned during a laparoscopy for endometriosis in my pelvis and groin, happened right after college which is how I ended up over-drugged in pain clinics for so long though the first few years I tried every natural way possible for relief and then 50-75 various forms of nerve blocks/epidurals/spinals. I went off all medication a couple years ago and was doing fairly well until a few months ago, now the old suspects are angry and brought some friends along for the ride. I won't know anything for awhile, I see my GP in two weeks then she'll refer me to a neurologist or pain doc, that's likely a good month out as I don't have very good insurance and can't pay out-of-pocket.

Sunday check-in
    Calories- over by a few servings of pretzels
    Exercise- arm seated cardio

Habits
    20 minutes cardio- done
    yoga/core- none, legs acted up before I could do
    weights- sprained my finger and can't hold them, maybe resistant bands instead?
    Recipe- made siracha cauliflower, it's good but was messy to I chopped standing up and it wasn't good enough for how I feel right now. Gotta figure out some way to eat healthy and prep it sitting with legs up so I don't set myself back every time
    steps- 8000

Tiny habits- squats when feeding ferals, deep breathing, not doing career stuff until I'm doing better

• mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Username: mlhopp93
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW (5/2/20): 242.8
    Week 1 Check in weight (5/9): 242.0
    Week 2 Check in weight (5/16):241.6
    Week 3 Check in weight (5/23):241.6
    Week 4 Check in weight (5/30):

Sorry for the late posting for this weekend. Looking forward to a strong last week of the month to get some traction going into June.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day overall. My parents came over for swimming and dinner. We were enjoying floating in pool until storm blew in so we moved the activities inside. Food was good but had to many daiquiri’s πŸ˜‚.

Yesterday’s workout was 30 minute treadmill (gained a blister) and heavy cleaning of daughter’s bathroom (that was a chore).

Happy Memorial Day!

05/25
    Check In : mrmcgrath
    Day 5/24
    Weigh in : week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 192.8
    Today’s weight: 193.2

Yesterday
    Calories: over
    Water: over/under? Under
    Macros: little off
    Exercise:πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Yesterday’s Fitbit/mfp stats:
    9146 steps. 6600 goal steps
    3.94 miles
    2673 burned calories
    30 active
    79 sleep score
    63 resting heart
    2209 calories consumed

Basic Goals
    Workout minutes:πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Complete food diary: πŸ₯™
    Stay hydrated(more than 64 oz): πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Stay below sugar goal: πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Meet fiber in range:πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Daily self care: meditating, crafting, reading, etc. watched TCM movie
    Breathing exercises:πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Sleep: minimum 7 hours bed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

My vision for 2020:
    To find out who I am outside of β€œmom” since I will be an empty nester soon
    To love me no matter where I am at in my journey.
    To pursue habits and hobbies that I will enjoy and that will enrich my soul.
    To focus on total health (mind, body, and soul)

Don’t let any one weigh-in dictate what I do.
    Choose to do the work.
    Choose to show up & do the actions.
    Don’t give up when you get your first bit of resistance.
    Stick to your habits no matter what. Ignore your ego and avoid complacency.
    Keep a connection with others who understand what this journey. Isolation is not helpful
    Don’t hide when weight gain happens. Assume it will. Share your truth, and don’t let your mind tell you no one will understand.
    Make up your mind that you are and will be successful.
    Accept that this is your struggle, and you will not be fixed. I will need to continuously manage my condition.

#FeelAlive
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @mrmcgrath, You keep talking about daiquiris, I’m going to have to go get one!! :grin: Glad that you had a good day with your parents.

@trooworld, I hope you enjoyed your yummy ribs and side dishes! I’m back on track today. How about you? ;)

@Cornanda, don’t let that picture get you down! Use it as a before photo for when you get to where you want to be, you will have something to look back on. Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation. I am sure that you do have a lot of mixed feelings. <3

@AustinRuadhain, look at you crushing your projects! We will always be your biggest cheerleaders! :grin:

@gberin and @mlhopp93, great weigh-ins this week!! B)

@raleighgirl09, I am so happy to read that you enjoyed time with your family! And you are so right to remind us that while we all hate what COVID has done to us personally, and to the whole world, most of us really don’t have a reason to complain. At least I don’t and for that I am VERY grateful. :) How to edit a post is easy but you only have an hour to do it. Once you post your reply, hover in the top right corner of your post and you will see the little gear graphic where the edit button lives. Sometimes I have to completely go out of the page and then back in for the gear to show up. Did that make sense?

@Katmary71, thanks for explaining your pain. What a terrible ordeal that you have been through and are dealing with now. I sure hope that your doctors will be able to give you some relief. I will be praying for you. <3 Ouch on spraining your finger! I like my resistant bands and there are certainly a ton of good exercises you can do with them.

Good morning and happy Memorial Day! Yesterday we had our grilled hotdogs and chips for dinner and then I had two glasses of wine while watching TV. This morning my rings are tight which tells me that I overdid it on the sodium and of course my points were wayyyy over. :# So, today I’m back to lots of water and eating much lighter. I also did Barre Blend, week five, day one, Cardio yesterday and boy or boy did that trainer work me out! I woke up with my ankles hurting from all the RelevΓ©s that she had us doing. I am really loving how much balance and flexibility I have after doing these last five weeks. Only three more weeks to go and then I’m going to do a hybrid workout with Barre Blend and weightlifting from a program called LIIF4. That should be fun! :grin:

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I started today with a run walk. Only 5 min of running, but I did do more mileage than I usually do, over 4 miles. I'm going to continue to add running minutes this week. And, I froze the rest of the graduation cake and tracked my food. Off to a good start!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,150 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Way to make that call!!! :) You are on a roll with the kitchen and the Scouts too? Wow!

@raleighgirl09 That's wonderful that you got to see your friends and family yesterday, even though it was different. I think it's easy to fall into feeling sorry for ourselves, I do it too, and there is nothing wrong with that. We are in a situation unlike anything we have ever been in before or ever will be in again. Be kind to yourself.

@TeresaW1020 Ribs and side dishes got postponed until today, but I AM looking forward to them, yummy! I have pretracked my entire week, so I'm not worried about going off the rails. I'm glad you are back on track today!

Sunday
    Calories: over/under: under
    Water: over/under over
    Exercise: ---
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: Walk, 52+ oz of water
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Check-In

SUNDAY: 🟒
    Overall, it was a good day! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
    I got *2* big chunks of work done on one of my scary-behind projects (Scouts). I have about big 5 items to go.
    Less exercise than I hoped because I spent so many hours on the project, but it's all good.

Calories: 🟒 all good, on-plan choices; everything weighed/measured and tracked
    Water: 🟒
    Exercise 🟒
    Sunday Goals 🟒
    - Get in some serious housecleaning 🟒 didn't get a bunch more done, but carpet cleaning has to count as good!
    - Platform stepping - 45+ min 🟒 Did Jenny Ford's most recent session
    - Walk with husband - ❌ He was not game, as we had a serious thunderstorm going on. β›ˆοΈ Promised me a walk on Monday is weather better! πŸ‘πŸ½
    - Bonus workout of some kind, yoga or weights 🟑 Did an extra Jenny Ford short step workout, but no weights or yoga.
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) 🟒
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    - Scary-Behind-Project #1 - Scouts - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE βœ”οΈβœ”οΈSuper excited! Got TWO big tasks done!
    - Scary-Behind-Project #2 - Conference - Send email follow-up to yesterday's scary-to-me phone call ❌ Actually going to shelve this for Monday, and concentrate on finishing the one set of things.

MONDAY Goals
    - Nature Walk with husband βœ”οΈ 60 min of walking, including hills, this morning!
    - Platform stepping - 45+ min βšͺ
    - Weights βšͺ
    - Meal planning for week
    - Tiny Gardening Habit (pull at least one weed!) βšͺ
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβšͺβšͺβšͺ
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE βšͺ
    - Declutter something in the office and then CELEBRATE βšͺ
    - Housecleaning βšͺ

Challenge to myself, and maybe you -- look for ways to include extra movement today!
    A few extra steps in the kitchen? An extra trip to the mailbox or up the stairs? Bicep curls while Netflix-and-Chilling?

9is6ctzutskb.jpg
  • raleighgirl09
    edited May 2020
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Monday check in

Hi everyone! Still poking along - was up a couple pounds today from the sodium of the cookout yesterday but have been drinking a ton of water today to combat that. Started working on some de-cluttering today (whuuuut, shades of @AustinRuadhain and @Katmary71)!!! I'm going to really pound on this while looking for work - if not NOW - - - WHEN???

@mlhopp93 yay for maintaining!! =>
    @mrmcgrath I remember when I switched smart scales, there was definitely a new baseline moment! I always say, I'm less married to the exact numbers than I am very interested in the trends that come from the one source
    @TeresaW1020 and @trooworld what a fine line it is - yes....things are so different and inconvenient compared to what we had but when we put it side by side with history, we are doing fabulously in comparison
    @Cornanda yay for being back on track! Freezing goodies to dole them out is the perfect solution to both portion control *and* having some treats you'll look forward to!
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    @raleighgirl09, How to edit a post is easy but you only have an hour to do it. Once you post your reply, hover in the top right corner of your post and you will see the little gear graphic where the edit button lives. Sometimes I have to completely go out of the page and then back in for the gear to show up. Did that make sense?

OHWUH-EM-GEE. Thanks so much - I accidentally hit enter on my last post before done and I did the magic edit (angel choir singing.......)..... =>
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Post-herpectic neuralgia is known to hurt a lot. My sciatic nerves are injured from my back problems, about 5-6 were burned during a laparoscopy for endometriosis in my pelvis and groin, happened right after college which is how I ended up over-drugged in pain clinics for so long though the first few years I tried every natural way possible for relief and then 50-75 various forms of nerve blocks/epidurals/spinals. I went off all medication a couple years ago and was doing fairly well until a few months ago, now the old suspects are angry and brought some friends along for the ride. I won't know anything for awhile, I see my GP in two weeks then she'll refer me to a neurologist or pain doc, that's likely a good month out as I don't have very good insurance and can't pay out-of-pocket.

I am so, so sorry to read this!!! I have sciatica, much less severe, but I have a sense of that pain and the frustration. I am thinking of you - you had such a great reprieve, I am so hoping you can figure that out with the help of your doctors and get back to another one and get back to the workouts you enjoy. You have had such a time, I'll be sending hugs and mojo for at least more cooperation and less pain from body parts until you can see the doc.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Username:Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 198 lbs
    Todays Weight: 200 lbs
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options

05/26
    Check In : mrmcgrath
    Day 5/25
    Weigh in : week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 192.8
    Today’s weight: 191.4

Yesterday
    Calories: under
    Water: over/under?over
    Macros: little off
    Exercise:πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸš΄πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Yesterday’s Fitbit/mfp stats:
    7838 steps. 6600 goal steps
    3.36 miles
    2463 burned calories
    69 active
    80 sleep score
    62 resting heart
    1380 calories consumed

Basic Goals
    Workout minutes:πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸš΄πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Complete food diary: πŸ₯™
    Stay hydrated(more than 64 oz): πŸ’¦
    Stay below sugar goal: 🍭
    Meet fiber in range:πŸ₯—
    Daily self care: meditating, crafting, reading, etc.πŸ“š
    Breathing exercises:πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
    Sleep: minimum 7 hours bed πŸ›Œ

My vision for 2020:
    To find out who I am outside of β€œmom” since I will be an empty nester soon
    To love me no matter where I am at in my journey.
    To pursue habits and hobbies that I will enjoy and that will enrich my soul.
    To focus on total health (mind, body, and soul)

Don’t let any one weigh-in dictate what I do.
    Choose to do the work.
    Choose to show up & do the actions.
    Don’t give up when you get your first bit of resistance.
    Stick to your habits no matter what. Ignore your ego and avoid complacency.
    Keep a connection with others who understand what this journey. Isolation is not helpful
    Don’t hide when weight gain happens. Assume it will. Share your truth, and don’t let your mind tell you no one will understand.
    Make up your mind that you are and will be successful.
    Accept that this is your struggle, and you will not be fixed. I will need to continuously manage my condition.

#FeelAlive

Another great day yesterday (but without the daiquiri). I even got my husband to go to the gym with me!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited May 2020
    Options
    MONDAY (MEMORIAL DAY) CHECK-IN 🟒
    Overall, it was a good day! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜…
    Big win - got my husband out on a long morning walk! He had such fun we are doing it again today!
    I got another 2 chunks of work done on one of my scary-behind projects (Scouts).
    Didn't get in any platform stepping, but a good day overall.
    Calories: 🟒 all good, on-plan choices; everything weighed/measured and tracked
    Water: 🟒
    Exercise 🟒
    Monday Goals 🟒
    - Nature Walk with husband βœ”οΈ 60 min of walking, including hills,
    - Platform stepping - 45+ min ❌ I did get in a bonus workout though, the new Leslie Sansone Team Walk video (14 min), so still hit my "more movement" goal.
    - Weights 🟒
    - Meal planning for week 🟒
    - Tiny Gardening Habit (pull at least one weed!) 🟒 (just the 1, but it was progress!)
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
    - Scouts project - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ One BIG one done, one medium sized one!
    - Declutter something in the office and then CELEBRATE 🟒 only the tiniest of bits, but I did do a little!
    - Housecleaning 🟒

TUESDAY GOALS
    - Grocery shopping and food prep βšͺ
    - Walk with husband βšͺ
    - Platform stepping - 45+ min βšͺ
    - Weights! βšͺ
    - Tiny Habit - Gardening (pull at least one weed!) βšͺ
    - Work my 5 Tiny Habits (tracking in May Habit Tracker) βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβšͺβšͺβšͺ
    - Scary-Behind-Project #1 - Scouts - Open ONE email from my task list links, and then CELEBRATE βšͺ
    - Scary-Behind-Project #2 - Conference - Make one phone call, and then CELEBRATE βšͺ

I know it's Tuesday, but it feels kinda like Monday #2!
    d93bs5iuh3z6.jpg

Okay, off for a walk! Back later to catch up on reading posts!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 6,150 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I enjoyed my BBQ food yesterday. That was the only meal I ate, trying to negate the damage I did. My body gave me a not-so-gentle reminder of why I don't eat like that all the time: I got a nasty case of acid reflux at about 8:00 p.m. while laying in bed watching TV. I'm back on track today! I was also experiencing a lot of pain/stiffness in my spine and lower back from my arthritis. I had my husband put some Ben Gay on but I don't know if I'm crazy or what, it seemed to make it seem stiffer. I'm going to try to do some yoga today to help it (I've got some things to take care of, so we'll see if I get to it).

Sunday
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under under
    Exercise: 2 walks
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: Yoga, 52+ oz of water
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @mrmcgrath -- Hurray for your great Monday! And double yay for getting in that gym workout on a holiday! Great work! πŸ˜…πŸ†

@Jactop - It's so nice to see your check-in. How are you doing these days? Getting in any new walks?

@Katmary71 - I am joining in the chorus of people sending you hugs and mojo, and hoping for more cooperation soon from those cranky nerves. πŸ‘πŸ€β€οΈ
    You are such an amazingly strong person to have come so far with all that. πŸ’ͺ🏾

@TeresaW1020 and @raleighgirl09 - On the PC interface, I am able to get the little gear icon that allows editing a post to appear if I refresh the page. (Some things in MFP work fine for me on my phone, but I like the PC interface better for community/group.)

@raleighgirl09 - Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing about your decluttering adventures! For me, creating and cleaning up physical space seems so helpful in making space for new mental space. πŸŒ„
    And as @trooworld says, be kind to yourself. ❀️
    When you can, keep up the celebrating the big and small wins!!! And thanks for sharing that with us, and reminding us to celebrate little wins, too! πŸ‘

@trooworld - Thanks for the cheering on! I am chipping away at my scary-behind projects, and having faith that at some point, they will turn into "just projects."
    What a great Sunday you had!
    Did you get to enjoy your ribs and sides yesterday? I was so impressed at your pre-planning your week so you could include a holiday meal without worrying you'd get off track!

@Cornanda -- Hurray for that morning run walk and your increased mileage! So inspiring! πŸŽ‰

@TeresaW1020 -- So glad you enjoyed your holiday celebration! Things being tight sounds like the sodium, which is hopefully back down today. It sounded like you were right back on track for yesterday, so here's to a great week for you! πŸ‘
    And thank you for the cheerleading on the projects. Much appreciated!❀️

@mlhopp93 - Way to go, holding steady this last week! And a big hurray for being down for the month!πŸ‘πŸ½
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 I think you are right. I will not leave, but I need a break. If you will move me to the cheer squad for June, I will keep up in the group with hugs and support. I will "re-join" in the weekly checkins in July. Thank you!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,755 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in
    Calories- over. Having a rough time staying on track with increased pain at night this last week, I'm probably up a few pounds from this last week. Struggling with what to do as my laptop is ready and last time it was 45 minutes waiting though this time I'll sit on the curb, then I should get some stuff at the store where I don't have to stand to chop vegetables or prepare proteins but that's setting me up for an increase in pain even before dinner. I'm either nauseous or wanting to eat everything despite not being hungry.
    Excercise- usual YouTube videos. I skipped arm weights and yoga again, taking a rest break completely screws up my flow and I haven't gone back to working out the last few days when I've done it. I'll probably do a short arm video in case I flake again tomorrow. I did a new one that was pretty bad, in an hour it only had a couple good moves. Their clothing is hilarious and the "Obie One Kenobi woman kneeling really confused me at first until I realized she'd been added in! I don't recommend this workout, I only finished it because once I start something even if it sucks like a lousy book it takes a lot for me to quit it:
    https://youtu.be/1_rc2mQIqCA

Habits
    30 minutes cardio- done
    Core/yoga- none
    weights- none
    Recipe- just the ones I've named
    steps- 10,000

Fun news is when ordering clothes the other day an air fryer I was interested in was marked down so I finally ordered one. The second try at fixing my microwave was a bust, it worked for one lean pocket then crashed so the air fryer would be a way to not stand at the stove stirring stuff or turning on the oven to heat up something easy. What do I need to try in the air fryer? Most of the usual suspects I won't eat, I don't like fatty meat and don't usually eat red meat or pork. My Mom makes super-juicy chicken breasts which is one of my main ideas, tofu, and sweet potato fries. I think I can do a pizza in it, I bought some crust at the store, just need to get the right vegetable combo to put on it.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon, Yayyyy I’m glad that you won’t be leaving us!! @broncobuddee will move you to our cheer squad and you give us a reminder when you are ready to return to weekly weigh-ins. :)

@Katmary71, I will be interested in finding out how you like your air fryer. I have been thinking about getting one. I know that @trooworld loves her Ninja Foodie but I would need to be really convincing to have DH approve that expense. :grin: Wow, those aerobic workout clothes sure made a fashion statement didn’t they? :D

@trooworld, glad you enjoyed your BBQ but what a bummer that it backfired on you physically. That is the price we pay when we decide to get healthy. I hope your back is feeling better! <3

@AustinRuadhain, I wanted to tell you that I listened to that B.J. Fogg podcast that you had posted and I found it very interesting! I really loved it when he said it is the frequency of success and not the size of success that matters. That is where I think I get hung up because I still have my tiny habits too big and then I don’t do and feel like a failure and on and on it goes. Anyway, thank you! <3

Hi everyone! So, I’ve managed to hurt the ball of my left foot from overusing it trying those Barre Blend relevΓ© moves every time I’m standing up. Doing them on my hardwood floors and being 50 lbs overweight probably doesn’t help matters. Soooo tomorrow I’m going to take off and just walk on my treadmill and then I will take off Thursday all together because I have to go into work. Hopefully by Friday I can be back at it. And that brings me to my next topic. A challenge!! :grin:

ivnvrcwi1txs.png

I joined a 40-day challenge on one of my Facebook intermittent fasting groups in the hope that it will help me turn around the consistent upward climb that the scale has been doing. :# I thought that maybe some of you would like to join me here and we could have our own 40-day challenge. It starts today (but if you start tomorrow that is fine) and ends on July 4th. If you are in then list your goals and let’s help keep each other accountable and motivated!! B)

My Goals for this 40 day challenge are:
    1. Clean fast a minimum of 18 hrs a day.
    2. Workout 6 days a week
    3. No sugar or afternoon snacking
    4. Track all my points and don't go over my weeklies
    5. 96.oz of plain water

This discussion has been closed.