• niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2020
    35yo, 166 cm
    Maintenance weight range= 52-54 kg
    CW= 53.8 (as of 5/23/20)
    BF%= 20-22

Goals for June:
    - Follow through the workout plan (starting week 7!)
    - Decrease sugar intake
    - High protein drinks after major weight-sessions
    - Devote time in stretch/yoga sessions 🤭
    - Up dumbbell weights without hurting wrists (this would be a bit difficult but worth trying!)

Hopeful for some progress showing in the result photos in mid-June. Also just got the notification my return to work day is postponed until August... staying at home for another two months means no excuses for skipping workouts! (& no excuses for ordering snacks online 😂😂😂)
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    Hi. I’ve been reading and responding to separate threads, but this is my first time in the accountability thread.
    My stats:
    Height: 5’5”
    Current weight: 126.5 lbs
    Goal weight: for life 120 lbs. for Covid work and live from home — just don’t gain.

June goals:
    1 continue the Beachbody 21 Day Fix Real Time Extreme
    2 exercise at least 5 days per week
    3 one hour walk at least 6 days per week

Thank you
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Goal #1 Avg of 5 miles per day for the month (May was 4.88)
    Goal #2 Drop 2 more pounds in my maintenance range
    Goal #3 No sssstttttuffing my face after dinner... I am in for 22 days of balance right now today is 23 and I know you aren't supposed to count but I always will...

Goal #4 adding another one as my Apple watch suggested I try for a total of 11 miles (running and walking) per day so.... will add that.

1 June - kaboom we are off and running...
    2 June - 7 miler!!
    3 June Day 25 hurray! Maybe down .4 lbs (but all that is within fluctuation which is why being petite it is SO hard to tell if we are losing or fluctuating. Watching the trend app...

Edited to add:
    Biggest accomplishment month to date? NOT SCRATCHING THE ^&*%$# chigger bite on my calf from when I was out playing with my boy last weekend. This is his play tag with me face. <3

He was coming out of the sun so the photo is a little lossy.

jeislvabpw81.png

Awesome picture! Quite a smile that your boy features here :)
  • jacau
    169 cm / 5’5”, 37 y 
    HW: 76.1 kg (26/Aug/19) 
    GW Jun: 72.0 kg
    Overall GW: 57.5 kg
    Monthly avg –> Sep: 73.6 kg / Oct: 73.0 kg / Nov: 72.5 kg / Dec: 71.6 kg / Jan: 71.7 kg / Feb: 72.3 kg / Mar: 72.5 kg / Apr: 72.8 kg / Jun: 73.6 kg

Steady wins the race.

Goal #1: Start losing what I regained since February.
    Goal #2: Log and post more regularly. Logging at least 5 out of 7 days, posting at least weekly.
    Goal #3: Stay active.
    GW Jun: 72.0 kg

opbrrko3te2r.png
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    34/5'4"

CW: 138.6
    GW: 135

June 1: 138.6
    June 2: 137.4
    June 4: 138.4
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    28, 5'7 / 175cm
    CW: 139.33/63.2
    GW: 134/60.8

1. Workout 3-4 times per week.
    2. Stretch 4 times per week.
    3. Keep alcohol to weekends only, and in moderation.
    4. Have some sweet snacks prepared at home for when I get cravings.
    5. Drink more water!

June 1: 139.33/63.2
    June 2: 139.11/63.1
    June 3: 140.10/63.55
    June 4: 140.22/63.6
    June 5:139.77/63.4

Haven't managed to get my workout groove back due to a painful period, however yesterday my bf was really intent on opening a bottle of wine and I managed to postpone it! Goal number 3 saved...
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 277 Member
    F 39, 5' 4"
    HW 178
    CW 144
    GW 128

Goal:
    Run 3X, HIIT/Strength(3X) 10k steps most days.
    Eat within calorie and macro range
    No grazing

6/3 (143) 4m run, yard work 12k steps - Eating okay, but went over on carbs
    6/4 (144.6) 30 mins HIIT workout 13k steps - Preplanned all my meals and was in-range
    6/5 (143.4) 4m awesome run since it was cooler! 12k steps - Good eating day! My next mini goal is to not overeat over the next 2 days!
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    June Stats
    5’2”
    SW:160
    GW:125
    May SW: 130.6
    May GW: 128.5

Goals:
    1. Log all calories, and stay at or under goal most days (within 200 calories of my goal, and all calories logged will be considered a success)

2. Complete the scheduled Chloe Ting 5 Week Booty Challenge workout videos every day.

Rewards:
    $45 spending – When I have completed 7 consecutive days of meeting all of my goals, I will earn this reward.

$60 spending – When I have completed 25 total days of meeting all of my goals, I will earn this reward.

Daily Log:
    6/1 134.5
    6/4 131.6 I have been barely eating okay, not logging anything, and I have been not working out. I am having a really hard time getting focused again. Going to try to start today!
    6/5 131.6 Back on track, except for working out - but I just got some resistance bands that I am excited to try, so I am hoping to get back on track.
  • laurapal00
    laurapal00 Posts: 15 Member
    38yo 167 cm (8m pospartum)
    W pre-baby: 74kg
    SW (January): 76.5kg (3m pp)
    CW: 69.1
    GW: 65kg
    GW June: 67kg

1. Stay under my cal goal every week.
    2. Walk 1h 3 times/week.
    3. Eat fruit everyday.
    4. Spend 30 min everyday doing something for myself (exercise, reading,...).

I’m back to working, so I have less time to workout and go on long walks. My goal this month is to get used to my schedule and take time everyday to take care of myself: right now my day is split between my job and taking care of my 8 months old daughter once I get home. I want 30-60 min everyday for myself 💪🏼

05/06: 69.1kg
    Same weight. I did good with goals 1 and 3, but we had a lot of rain and didn’t go walking. And goal 4 was also difficult. I need to increase my walking!

• CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    @jacau are you comfortable with your .4lb weight loss daily? That’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing for about 4-5 days. Exactly. My calories have been low due to some stress so it does make sense, I guess. It’s gotten me about a pound to goal - but before then - things were so sloooow! Can’t win - I lose slowly I complain. I lose quickly I’m concerned. Are you?
  • jacau
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    @jacau are you comfortable with your .4lb weight loss daily? That’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing for about 4-5 days. Exactly. My calories have been low due to some stress so it does make sense, I guess. It’s gotten me about a pound to goal - but before then - things were so sloooow! Can’t win - I lose slowly I complain. I lose quickly I’m concerned. Are you?

It was even more than 0.4 lbs. When you go from kg to lbs, it's almost .9 lbs. For now, I'm not worried. I assume it was just the initial water weight. Before starting to get serious again, I thought I was doing okay with calorie uptake but there was a good amount of salt and sugar involved. And bread and pasta. What I changed again is the amount of water I drink (more), and changed to include more veggies and less salt/sugar in my diet, calories still around 1700ish on average per day or more - my deficit is more like 200-300 per day. And no cheating or kidding myself. At times, it takes me ages to have the weight go down like this, but the first week usually is like this (yup, started over often enough *sigh*). I also measure other things, like butt or belly. According to those I still got a loooong way to go before truly returning back to normal/pre-Corona ;) Mostly happy seeing that I'm on the right track. It already started slowing down.