DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 7 July
    Log everything: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 120 ounces
    Steps: 15,069

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a new router a couple of weeks ago and am just getting around to connecting my Aria scale and it won't connect!! :s:s:s
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @erikNJ and @richmondwriter, @cmhubbard92, @mhassan160, @DaffyGirl88 wonderful looking Tuesdays!! Way to completely put the weekend behind you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, July 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes, but just barely. I was hungry, so I ate more than usual. Then I ate a little bit more...but still under!
    exercise: yes, a 40 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 14,873
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @erikNJ and @richmondwriter, @cmhubbard92, @mhassan160, @DaffyGirl88 wonderful looking Tuesdays!! Way to completely put the weekend behind you!!

@HASWLRS Thanks! Trying hard, although wish I were making actual progress rather than undoing damage. LOL

Quick unrelated question...I see that you edited this post, how is that done? I wanted to go back and fix a type-o once and couldn't figure out how. :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@HASWLRS Thanks! Trying hard, although wish I were making actual progress rather than undoing damage. LOL

Quick unrelated question...I see that you edited this post, how is that done? I wanted to go back and fix a type-o once and couldn't figure out how. :)

I did this on my computer, so I cannot answer for a phone post. Truthfully, I have not been able to edit for weeks! But today I could! When your cursor is on your post, you will see a little gear symbol in the upper right hand corner. You click on that, and you have within 60 minutes of the original posting to edit, and I am pretty sure you can only edit once!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    And just now, I thought I would try to edit my most recent post and it will not let me. Is it because I have quoted you in that post? I don't know.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi TBBT
    I'm a little behind this week. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to post on here much. I will get the MUAC results up by tomorrow. Sorry I'm getting it up so late this week.

You guys are doing awesome. Don't fret over damage you feel you have done over the holiday.
    I think being on this weight loss journey is all about learning how to take care of ourselves and learning how to get back to taking care of ourselves after we have feasted during holiday/celebration. Or just because we felt like it one day.
    Even after we reach our goals we are still going to have to take what we have learned from losing weight to maintain.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 7/7
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 9966
    Water: 128

Just for today: KBD8, YWA, fitness blender yoga, meditation, 10000 steps, tires check on my SUV, dental appointment, read my book, email my lawyer,

Yesterday: Prayer ✅ KBD7 ✅ HIIT workout ✅ 10000 steps 👎🏻meditation 🧘‍♂️ ✅
    keto-if ✅ 22 hr fast ✅ read my book ✅ clean bathrooms ✅ call or email lawyer ( I want this job thing to be over) ✅

Happy hump 🐫 day
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

@DaffyGirl88

On my phone there is an image that looks like a sprocket to click on to edit. It is on the right corner of the post. You have to reload the page after you have posted before it appears. You have an hour to edit.

It is so close to the report button that I have to try like 5 times to get my finger exactly on the right thing to edit and not report my own post.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

If you refresh (little circle at top of screen) there will be a little settings button, and if you click it it will give you the option to edit. I will edit this post and add a screenshot.

6qtum86g5vot.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Thanks for the info! Guess I need to notice my spelling mistakes quickly. ;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2020
    Options
    How's everyone's Hump Day? I'm sitting through a boring conference call for work so thought I'd check in. o:) (Actually...I'm hungry and trying to distract myself from the Miss Vickie's potato chips in the pantry.) It's only 88 here today so I may try and sneak in a bike ride after dinner. It's been way too hot for that for about 10 days now. I tried about 15 times to reconnect my Fitbit Aria scale to my home network with no success. I hope after all of that it still functions as a scale, even if it won't synch with MFP or Fitbit, although I really wish it would. I will leave it alone for now and try again after I weigh myself on Friday (weigh-in day).

Have a great day everyone!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

I’m with you on that thought. Always one of my biggest battles.
    Maybe we need to look at it as undoing damage actually is progress? I don’t know, just trying to be positive
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @erikNJ I think "undoing the damage" is definitely considered progress! Each day is an opportunity to do better than the day before, and if we let one(or a few) bad day(s) derail us, then we end up where we were to begin with. If we have one or a few and try to get right back into our routine, then we'll most likely see results... Despite progress being super slow, sometimes!

Also, having days like this is SO important now, while we are in the process of losing. Whenever we reach maintenance, we can never go back to our old eating habits, but can still have these splurge/"bad" days that we are learning to balance...

I'm getting sleepy, I feel like my words are choppy. Sorry if they are-I can see my phone is auto correcting everything... :lol:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @daffygirl88
    Happy Hump Day! We have had thunderstorms here since I got out of work. I nixed the plan to run :disappointed: Tomorrow is another day! I hope you get the opportunity to enjoy a nice ride, and hopefully figure out your scale!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2020
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Hi TBBT
    I'm a little behind this week. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to post on here much. I will get the MUAC results up by tomorrow. Sorry I'm getting it up so late this week.

You guys are doing awesome. Don't fret over damage you feel you have done over the holiday.
    I think being on this weight loss journey is all about learning how to take care of ourselves and learning how to get back to taking care of ourselves after we have feasted during holiday/celebration. Or just because we felt like it one day.
    Even after we reach our goals we are still going to have to take what we have learned from losing weight to maintain.

@brandi_84 I have my results to post, too, but haven't had the chance to get on my computer to post them... switching tabs is quite pesky on my phone, but so easy on the laptop!!!

You arec100% right about the learning process! It's a total lifestyle change/adjustment that we need to work on every day!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    7/8/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 104.9
    Steps: 18,603 (currently)

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔✔✔

Reflections:
    Today was... hectic? I applied for a supervisor position at my job, but a different location. It is about 45 minutes away, so I'm really unsure about that. I currently have a 5 minute drive, but the raise should make up way more than the difference and my schedule would remain the same... I am on the fence about it, and I know it will be a while before I get an interview... anyways, my supervisor was teaching me some of his day-to-day stuff so I could learn more about it...

As I mentioned before, I did not run today, because it was thunderstorms when I got home. I relaxed, and didn't do anything besides make dinner. I read some of my book, only a few chapters to go before I am onto the second Game of Thrones book! I am heading to bed now, 2am comes early! :lol:
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge:
    Wednesday:
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    exercise: yes
    12 glasses of water: yes
    Sunday: n/n/n/y
    Monday: y/y/n/y
    Tuesday: y/y/y/y
    Wednesday: y/y/y/y
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

No surprise the weather reports have been wrong. 90% chance everyday this week and not even a drizzle. Got my 50 minute walks in the past two days