murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 7/5
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 10354
    Water: 88

Just for today:KBD6, strength training, 10000 steps, massage, keto-If, 20 hr fast, read my book meditation 🧘‍♀️

Yesterday: KBD5 ✅ yoga ✅ meditation ✅ 8000 steps ✅ church online ✅ read my book ✅
    keto-IF, 36+ hr fast 👎🏻(only 23 hrs )

@murdog3t, look at all those check marks, Tami! Well done!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    :o
    wtjb0bq1h5qw.png
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    7/6/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 114.7
    Steps: 18,412 (currently)

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔

Reflections:
    Today was another solid day. I did not run(easing back into it), but I got my walking in early this morning and some stretching this evening. I stuck to my plan for breakfast/lunch, and picked up a cobb salad for dinner. To hit my minimums today, I was able to indulge in a Boston creme donut after dinner as a small dessert. I am pretty sure I overestimated its calories by picking the higher option of 350(store sign stated 250). I read a few chapters in my book, and am in bed at a good time. Work felt very dragged out today, but the rest of the day has been pretty good! Tomorrow, my goal is to complete 30 minutes on my bike(I will run Wednesday), 15 minutes of some strength and 10 minutes of flex.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Monday 6 July
    Log everything: yes

Water: 116 ounces
    Steps: 19,514
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday 6 July
    Log everything: yes

Water: 116 ounces
    Steps: 19,514

@DaffyGirl88, what a great bounce-back day from your long weekend!! And sorry about your hot and humid weather....it seems to be going around in both countries! We are about 10 degrees cooler here than you are (both in real temp and humidity factored in temp), but it seems really out of the norm for us to have this many over 80 degree days strung together!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, July 6th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, over an hour's worth of walking
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 13,796
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, how's everyone doing after the long holiday weekend? It seems quiet around here...
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hey team, sorry for my recent absence. I spent the weekend at a (socially distanced) BBQ and also tried to stay off my phone as much as I could. Also my company gave us off Monday instead of Friday so yesterday was actually my “lazy Sunday”

We have a high chance of rain everyday here this week so there go my walks at night. I’m going to have to force some youtube workouts, although I admit one of my problems is I can NOT motivate to do at home workouts (another problem with my weight gain during the pandemic)
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Challenge:
    Monday:
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    exercise: no
    12 glasses of water: yes
    Sunday: n/n/n/y
    Monday: y/y/n/y
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

totally blowing it after two great weeks. That’s what I always do once holidays and vacations come around ...
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @erikNJ, sure maybe you didn't stick to "the plan" over the long holiday weekend, but that one long weekend will only derail you if you don't get back on track as soon as the weekend is over. As in today!! Even if you ease into it, by say having a couple of maintenance days, if you are really struggling to focus, is better than throwing in the towel completely. And who says you can't walk in the rain? (Barring threats of lightning, of course!)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 7/6
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    Steps : 10145
    Water: 96

Just for today:
    Prayer 🧎‍♀️, KBD7, HIIT workout. 10000 steps, meditation 🧘‍♂️, keto-if, 22 hr fast, read my book, clean bathrooms , call or email lawyer ( I want this job thing to be over).

Yesterday: KBD6 ✅ strength training ✅ 10000 steps ✅ massage ✅ keto-If ✅
    20 hr fast ✅ read my book ✅
    meditation 🧘‍♀️ ✅

Happy Tuesday if you are a prayer group please prayer for my 13 yo granddaughter Casey she is having a hard time
    Thanks in advance
  • schmonthei
    schmonthei Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Monday 7/6
    Weight: 220
    Tracking: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. YouTube video
  • erikNJ
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @erikNJ, sure maybe you didn't stick to "the plan" over the long holiday weekend, but that one long weekend will only derail you if you don't get back on track as soon as the weekend is over. As in today!! Even if you ease into it, by say having a couple of maintenance days, if you are really struggling to focus, is better than throwing in the towel completely. And who says you can't walk in the rain? (Barring threats of lightning, of course!)

Of course! I am not struggling that bad. I just got back into this and have a long road ahead.
    Just admitting some of my faults And trying to figure out how to deal with them. And also bummed about the weather.

But walking in the rain ... all I can think about it soggy sneakers and socks. I think i’ll force some workouts in the house, haha
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 7/6:
    Under: Yes (-45 calories)
    Exercised: No

Diet breakdown: 64% carbs, 17% fat, 19% protein. Need to increase protein, lower carbs. It's been so hot that if I miss my morning window I don't do my couch to 10K.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Hi @HASWLRS, I had a wonderful time this past week as my eldest daughter and her boyfriend were here to stay with us from Boston. My Mom and youngest daughter are already here for the summer so it was a full house and I loved it!! I am sad that the kids had to head back to Boston and miss them already. It's a lot quieter.

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/7/2020

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 97.8
    Steps: 23,881 (currently)

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔✔

Reflections:
    My goals for today were 30mins bike, 15mins strength, 10mins flex. I ended up doing 23 minutes on the bike on a "challenge " setting. I did no strength today, and 5 minutes stretching. I stayed pretty much on track for eating today, still way under calories. I was really busy at work today, and I'm beat! Tomorrow will be better!

I know we've all been a little quiet on here! I haven't had much online time the past few days, but will try to set a little extra time aside tomorrow to catch up with you all! Please continue the awesome work! The fact that you guys are still here after the holiday weekend means a lot!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @erikNJ, glad to hear you are not actually struggling....just lamenting!! And your comment about soggy socks and sneakers is fair...Good thing there are many, many, on-line workouts!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdog3t, sorry that your granddaughter is having a rough time at the moment and that your work situation is still not completely resolved. But in spite of all that....look at all of your green check marks!! You are doing so well!!
  • erikNJ
    Options

Challenge:
    Tuesday:
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    12 glasses of water: yes
    Sunday: n/n/n/y
    Monday: y/y/n/y
    Tuesday: y/y/y/y
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    RichmondWriter MUAC for 7/7:
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes couch to 10K (I went out at 4 p.m. so it was a little cooler. Not as humid today anyway. I am still on week 3 of the couch to 10K for the third week haha.).

Diet Breakdown: carbs 45%, fat 21%, protein 34%. Increase in protein really curbed my appetite today.