• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Missing weigh ins:
    @d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    @Slivnfree1982 - Monday

@brandi_84, I don't even think @d00ditzlinduh is on our team....she's also listed
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 147.5
    CW: 146.4

Have a great Friday!

@DaffyGirl88, that is a fantastic loss! How close to goal are you? For me, in the 140's, I can see the light!!

@HASWLRS goal is 140. Got to 142 last summer, we'll see if I can get there this year. It won't be next week after a long weekend away, no exercise and eating out. I'll have to spend the next few weeks recovering. 😕
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:
    @d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    @Slivnfree1982 - Monday

Hmm I thought I was on Team Slimsons...did my team switch from last month?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    The July 4th holiday weekend is here! What are you all going to do to celebrate? How are you going to manage your weight loss goals for the weekend? Are you going to throw caution to the wind, or are you going in with a plan? Maybe celebrations will be scaled back enough this year, that staying "under" won't be a problem? Since this doesn't affect me, I thought I would get you all thinking about it!!

I "try" to stick to a plan whenever I am at my daughter's but it's hard. Her house is full of chips, cookies, candy and ice cream. The only thing that that tempts me there is the chips, unless the cookies are chocolate chip. 😊 It's just difficult being surrounded by people stuffing their faces and not being able to exercise on top of that. Then there's a BBQ tomorrow, which can start out good with a bunless burger but go quickly with the side dishes. Add a drink or two and all resolve goes out the window. My plan is to maintain my healthy eating as long as possible and not totally lose control when faced with the BBQ. Have a serving of the things that temp me and hope that satisfies my craving. Then get back to work on Monday. 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @HASWLRS my boyfriend and I picked up some steaks, mussels, veggies and a tank of propane. We will be doing a little grilling and having a few drinks by the fire(I'll finally get my s'mores!!!) Usually our families have big cookouts, but we are not joining in on any of those festivities this year. I plan on having enough exercise calories to enjoy the extra treats! Overall, it will be very relaxing, and I will enjoy my time off of work!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Thursday, July 2nd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 46 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 10,821

I know I've had a good week, because I am hungry!! I woke up last night, not because I was hot, but because I was hungry!! So I got up with my husband, ate some oatmeal, noodled around on the computer, then went back to bed. So, now my day is shot! Maybe I'll go to work and get some steps in there? Then I can always go for a short evening walk to get my "exercise" in (it's way too hot right now!).

@HASWLRS you have been doing really great this week, and i am excited to see you back in action! It is in the mid 80s here, feels like 90s, and I can feel that the sky's about to open up pretty soon! I hope it's still somewhat comfortable where you are, and you can get your steps today! :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:
    @d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    @Slivnfree1982 - Monday

@d00ditzlinduh, no you are still on team Slimsons and on their spreadsheet as well. You were just put on our spreadsheet, too, in error.
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:
    @d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    @Slivnfree1982 - Monday

@d00ditzlinduh, no you are still on team Slimsons and on their spreadsheet as well. You were just put on our spreadsheet, too, in error.

Ok thank you!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Looks like a solid week for a lot a folks here to start the month.
    Thanks for the inspiration everyone
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2020
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Looks like a solid week for a lot a folks here to start the month.
    Thanks for the inspiration everyone

@erikNJ You've had a great start as well! I am so glad to see you back here with us! You have stuck to everything really well this week, and I hope you enjoy your weekend!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:
    d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    Slivnfree1982 - Monday

brandi_84, I don't even think d00ditzlinduh is on our team....she's also listed
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 147.5
    CW: 146.4

Have a great Friday!

@DaffyGirl88, that is a fantastic loss! How close to goal are you? For me, in the 140's, I can see the light!!

HASWLRS goal is 140. Got to 142 last summer, we'll see if I can get there this year. It won't be next week after a long weekend away, no exercise and eating out. I'll have to spend the next few weeks recovering. 😕
    @DaffyGirl88 you will reach your goal without a doubt!!! You have been going strong! Enjoy your time away with your family, and have fun this weekend!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh ins:
    @d00ditzlinduh - Sunday
    @Slivnfree1982 - Monday

My mistake. Sorry about that.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Starting weight 188
    Week 1: 186.5
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Weigh in
    Starting weight 188
    Week 1: 186.5

@brandi_84 great start to the month!!! :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Weigh in 7/3
    Previous 220lb
    Today 221lb

@mhassan160, it's just one pound. That'll come off if you buckle down! You got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Loving having my husband home in the middle of the week...we went for an hour long walk around the golf course trail, and we found 10 golf balls, so he was a happy camper. Then we came home and cut back some vines....made a huge difference!! (An old house with old landscaping in the backyard that we just try to work with!) We will barbecue some steaks for supper, and generally just chill. I don't know if there are any other Canadians on team TBBT, but Happy Canada Day!!

I am! Although I live in the U.S. now, I was born in Toronto. I have a lot of relatives in Nova Scotia as well. I hope you had a happy Canada Day!

@richmondwriter, ooh, I love the Maritimes!! So, if you were born in Toronto, what brought you to Richmond, VA?
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Friday 7/3
    Logged food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water 60 oz
    Steps 5,387
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 3 July
    Log everything: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 68 ounces
    Steps: 12,547
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, July 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    water: yes, 14 cups
    steps: 15,531
    exercise: yes, a 44 minute evening walk. It was 83 degrees then and near sunset, versus 87 in the late morning with the sun. And of course, that is the real temperature before you factor in the humidity!

My husband complimented me on my dedication when I told him I was going for an evening walk since I didn't get one in in the morning...that was nice to hear! I did end up going to work for 4 hours and got a lot of "steps" there. I say it with quotes because I think the "steps" are actually me using my hands to file. However, I am on my feet the whole time, so I do not consider it cheating, if you will.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH-IN

Last Saturday, after having eaten terribly for a number of days immediately prior to: 183.6
    Today, after having eaten really well for the previous seven days: 177.0