Options
    Date: 7/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 12914
    Water: 128

Just for today:KBD11, 10000 steps, YWA, meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, ready my book, family game night, color, and live in gratitude all day

Yesterday: Thank The lord βœ… KBD10, βœ… summer fun D2 βœ… 10000 steps βœ… meditation πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ»reading βœ…grocery shoppingβœ…

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 155.2
    Todays Weight: 154.8

Happy Saturday
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Friday, July 10th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 46 minute walk and then an 18 minute walk to the bank with my husband
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 14,645
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend, TBBT!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Saturday, July 11th around midnight.....

I had been in bed for over an hour, and I was tossing and turning. Couldn't figure out why, but I got up and came downstairs. Of course, I realized then that I was hungry (I go to bed slightly hungry, seeing as I am actively trying to lose weight!!) So I ate. And then I said "screw it" and ate some more. Of course, this is right before weigh-in!!

When I got out of bed this morning I saw the reason I was tossing and turning. The pedestal fan was not on oscillate and it was not on me at all, only my husband's side of the bed!! But I knew the fan was on, so I didn't think that my temperature was the problem!! I am furious with myself because I am the one who changed up the fan's settings during the daytime when I was in the bedroom. When my husband got into bed (before me), he would have literally hit the fan's power button, put his head on the pillow and fallen asleep, so I can't (really) be mad at him, either!!

WEIGH-IN - 176.8

Down 0.2 from last week, but it was down a whole pound a couple of days ago. At least it is down!! Now I have to regroup (as I have been eating crap this morning already). It is going to be a Pass Day all around, except on water....I will try to get my water in. The sky has opened up and it is finally raining, so no walk for me either.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend, TBBT!

@brandi_84 Same to you! Stay cool. 😎
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»

I had been in bed for over an hour, and I was tossing and turning. Couldn't figure out why, but I got up and came downstairs. Of course, I realized then that I was hungry (I go to bed slightly hungry, seeing as I am actively trying to lose weight!!) So I ate. And then I said "screw it" and ate some more. Of course, this is right before weigh-in!!

When I got out of bed this morning I saw the reason I was tossing and turning. The pedestal fan was not on oscillate and it was not on me at all, only my husband's side of the bed!! But I knew the fan was on, so I didn't think that my temperature was the problem!! I am furious with myself because I am the one who changed up the fan's settings during the daytime when I was in the bedroom. When my husband got into bed (before me), he would have literally hit the fan's power button, put his head on the pillow and fallen asleep, so I can't (really) be mad at him, either!!

WEIGH-IN - 176.8

Down 0.2 from last week, but it was down a whole pound a couple of days ago. At least it is down!! Now I have to regroup (as I have been eating crap this morning already). It is going to be a Pass Day all around, except on water....I will try to get my water in. The sky has opened up and it is finally raining, so no walk for me either.

@HASWLRS Haven't you got an umbrella? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*Duckinghead*
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    @richmondwriter Thanks for the reccomendations. I'm goning to surf Youtube and see what comes up.

July 11th
    Username - AfriDiva
    Weigh in week - 2
    Weigh in day - Saturday
    Previous weeks weight - 247lbs
    This weeks weight - 246.5lbs
    Loss - 0.5lbs :D Hardly enough to mention!
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thusdays 9th July
    Logged food - Yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - Yes, Walking
    Logged water - Yes
    Pressed complete - Yes
    Steps - 10,405
    Water - 81oz

Friday 10th July
    Logged food -Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes, walking
    Logged water - Yes
    Pressed complete - Yes
    Steps - 10,337
    Water - 81oz

Saturday 11th July
    Logged Food - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes
    Logged water - Yes
    Pressed complete - Yes
    Workout 3/3 - Cardio kickboxing
    Steps - 9232
    Water - 81oz
  • brandi_84
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 2
    PW: 146.4
    CW: 145.8

Have a great Friday! Stay cool everyone, I actually saw the number πŸ’― in the forecast for this coming week. 😲πŸ₯΅

100 is way too hot. Heck, anything above 75 is too hot for me.
    Great loss, by the way!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    AfriDiva wrote: Β»
    @richmondwriter Thanks for the reccomendations. I'm goning to surf Youtube and see what comes up.

July 11th
    Username - AfriDiva
    Weigh in week - 2
    Weigh in day - Saturday

Definitely worth mentioning! Great loss! @AfriDiva
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Saturday 7/11
    Logged food and was not under calories
    Exercise 30 minutes walking
    Water 84 oz
    Steps 7,007
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 11 July
    Log everything: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 84 ounces
    Steps: 16,513

We had ribs and 🌽 corn for dinner. Then a friend who I haven't seen since we went to Iceland in February came over and we had a couple glasses of wine. I really miss being with people. Hope everyone has a great day! πŸ€—
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/10/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 96
    Steps: 20,554

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”
    12,000 steps 5x/week: βœ–βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”

Reflections:
    I came on here and commented on everyone's progress, and then I forgot to post my MUAC for the day... Bummer, I was doing pretty well! I ended up staying late at work, came home and made pizza for dinner(pepperoni, and a bunch of veggies), had a small glass of wine, and fell asleep while reading my book before bed.

7/10/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 72
    Steps: 11,622

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”
    12,000 steps 5x/week: βœ–βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ”βœ–

Reflections:
    Yesterday morning my boyfriend and I went grocery shopping. He is on vacation for the next few days, so we picked up extra food because he will be eating at home. We found a nice pork shoulder on sale, and decided to make pulled pork for lunch. He called his parents and asked if they would be interested in a socially distanced lunch, and I invited my mother as well. All of them had been house-bound since March, and haven't even gone grocery shopping. They all said yes, and were glad to be out of the house. I made pulled pork sandwiches, homemade mac and cheese, a HUGE fruit salad, and a lovely salad with Gorgonzola cheese and more fresh veggies. Everything turned out to be a hit, and they all ended up visiting for almost 5 hours! It was REALLY nice to see them. I have seen my mom every two weeks, but really only to drop off food or mow the lawn for her. My boyfriends mom brought over candied nuts, one type was made with all the candy items and the other was made with an artificial sweetener(something called swerve?) and was keto friendly and both were equally delicious! A majority of my steps(which weren't fabulous for me, but pretty good for a weekend) came from running around the house like a madwoman de-cluttering, sweeping, mopping, cooking and chasing the puppies around the house. All in all, it was a really wonderful day, and I am SO, SO happy that I was able to make them food and spend time with all of them!

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    Saturday 11 July
    Log everything: yes
    Under: no

Water: 84 ounces
    Steps: 16,513

We had ribs and 🌽 corn for dinner. Then a friend who I haven't seen since we went to Iceland in February came over and we had a couple glasses of wine. I really miss being with people. Hope everyone has a great day! πŸ€—

@DaffyGirl88 Sounds like a lovely dinner! I don't tend to eat corn because it is CONSTANTLY stuck in my teeth, but it is SO good! I am glad you got to see your friend and enjoy your day! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Saturday 7/11
    Logged food and was not under calories
    Exercise 30 minutes walking
    Water 84 oz
    Steps 7,007

@mhassan160 Great job sticking to it and posting your MUAC every day! Great effort! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    AfriDiva wrote: Β»

July 11th
    Username - AfriDiva
    Weigh in week - 2
    Weigh in day - Saturday

@AfriDiva Every loss is worth mentioning! Great job!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2020
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»

WEIGH-IN - 176.8

@HASWLRS That sounds like a bummer! I am envious that you can eat in the middle of the night and still have a loss in the morning! Anything I tend to eat after 5pm(which is past MY normal dinner time because of work) hangs on as tight as it can! I hate weighing in after having later eating times. Great work this week! I am hoping I can catch up to you!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: Β»
    Date: 7/10
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 12914
    Water: 128

Just for today:KBD11, 10000 steps, YWA, meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, ready my book, family game night, color, and live in gratitude all day

Yesterday: Thank The lord βœ… KBD10, βœ… summer fun D2 βœ… 10000 steps βœ… meditation πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ»reading βœ…grocery shoppingβœ…

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 155.2
    Todays Weight: 154.8

Happy Saturday

@murdog3t great loss! What a wonderful Friday you had! Keep up the amazing work!!!