• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!!

Weigh-in day: Friday
    HW: 257.5 (September 30)
    PW: 254.1 (October 16)
    CW: 248.8 (October 30)

What a lovely team -I’m pumped to be joining you. It will take me a day or so to gauge how the post formats are done. For the purpose of introductions, My name is Tanya, I live in rural Ontario (Canada). Mom of 2 (14,11). I discovered this app in 2018 and joined a challenge such as this and it’s the most success I have had to date. I am serious to make health-forward decisions, I’d like to lose a bit, get some confidence and momentum and re-introduce the physical activity piece (pain has been a deterrent). Ultimately I’m in in for the long haul and to get into a healthy range...I will need to lose a cool 100lbs. I have all my vitamins and supplements, increasing water and have been alcohol-free since Thanksgiving (second weekend in October). 2 interesting things about me-1) we love animals -we rent on a farm and have a few cats and 2 wiener dogs, we got a Maine Coon this summer. 2) I did a cold plunge today in a near freezing Georgian Bay (the Great Lakes). It was actually fantastic- I’m going to do it again.
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill and raking leaves and more leaves
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 1 - Mon, 11/2

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: None

Still nursing an eye infection. Didn’t realise how my balance could be affected by my lack of sight in my left eye.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    Been with the group since last January always fun. Last month i did no alcohol and lost 11 lbs i think ill try to keep to that or maybe just one or 2 here and there. November is a food month and i hope i can control it at the end :) good luck all this month and god bless[/quote

You have been doing great! I think the holidays are the roughest time for all of us. Stay strong! 💪
  • Jen_967
    Options
    dvdadie wrote: »
    Username: dvdadie
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 239.8
    Todays Weight: 233.4

Awesome loss! 👏
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!!

What a lovely team -I’m pumped to be joining you. It will take me a day or so to gauge how the post formats are done. For the purpose of introductions, My name is Tanya, I live in rural Ontario (Canada). Mom of 2 (14,11). I discovered this app in 2018 and joined a challenge such as this and it’s the most success I have had to date. I am serious to make health-forward decisions, I’d like to lose a bit, get some confidence and momentum and re-introduce the physical activity piece (pain has been a deterrent). Ultimately I’m in in for the long haul and to get into a healthy range...I will need to lose a cool 100lbs. I have all my vitamins and supplements, increasing water and have been alcohol-free since Thanksgiving (second weekend in October). 2 interesting things about me-1) we love animals -we rent on a farm and have a few cats and 2 wiener dogs, we got a Maine Coon this summer. 2) I did a cold plunge today in a near freezing Georgian Bay (the Great Lakes). It was actually fantastic- I’m going to do it again.

Welcome! 😊
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Hello Slimsons!!

Welcome Tanya and great loss this week. You got this! ROOTING for you to succeed at your goals
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    November Week 1
    PW: 502.2lbs
    CW: 498.2lbs

Goals/comments: oooowwww I did it again. 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾Hopefully I stay under 500 this time. I hate the fluctuations but I know it comes with the territory.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Monday 11/2

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 35 minutes water aerobics
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments

I was sooooo excited today was my 1st time at aquatherapy in a long time. I love my therapist she started me off easy to see how I would do and I excel. Told me to lay off my home workout for a day of two to see how my body deals with the soreness or pain afterwards so we'll see. I got home and was poop after that workout.
  • Jen_967
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    November Week 1
    PW: 502.2lbs
    CW: 498.2lbs

Goals/comments: oooowwww I did it again. 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾Hopefully I stay under 500 this time. I hate the fluctuations but I know it comes with the territory.

Awesome loss! You are doing so great!
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 3 - Tues, 11/3

I did not watch the news today. I avoided it at all costs.
    Calories: Under
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Daily Post
    Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories:yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 4655 steps
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Jen_967
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW: 209.2
    CW: 208.4
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Nov Wk 3 - Tues, 11/3

I did not watch the news today. I avoided it at all costs.
    Calories: Under

I'm with you
This discussion has been closed.