Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 125.5
    CW: 125.3
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @conleywoods 30 min zoom with a 3 year old! Oh my. I guess at least she'll be able to see your face and sort of know who you are? I hope she doesn't think you're just a TV character like Peppa Pig or someone though haha!

I also have a "bullet journal" which kind of sounds like a similar thing to your passion planner? I haven't used it much this year either cos, well, 2020. But am trying to pick it back up again - I actually wrote in it yesterday! I have had a gym tracker going in there which I've managed to keep up with :)

@micki48 Thanks for that - I am defintely needing those messages right now

@jugar 2 things that will make today good.....

1) Make time for the gym (as I didn't yesterday)
    2) Write in my bullet journal!

Have a good day everyone xx
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!
    More snow here, so I'm smiling. I have a lot of little jobs piling up, so will try to get to them today. This summer I very (very very) slowly turned my daughter's old bedroom into a sewing room, and now all the stuff I piled into my son's old room has to get sorted out and that will become our guest room. I already moved the single bed into the master bedroom to make a kind of couch/daybed but now I really have to get the place cleaned out and ready to use for my daughter when she arrives on the 16th. I know travel and visiting are highly inadvisable right now, but she has been well protected on her Army base, and they basically close down for 3 weeks, so she will travel extremely carefully. Non-stop flight, well-fitted mask, no eating or drinking, no one sitting next to her. Hopefully all will be well!

@conleywoods I got a passion planner last year and have been using it sporadically all year too. I like the layout and when I actually use it, it has helped keep me on track. Of course, all the lovely plans I made last December and January have fallen into the deep end and are not possible, but revisions happen, right? I'm going to get another one for the coming year and see if it goes any better.

A few Monday weigh-ins are still due -
    @ells_runs
    @snakagawa11
    @healthygirlintransit
    @FFwife925

As we always say, good, bad, ugly, or fabulous - it is a number to learn from. Send them on in!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did it I got my *kitten* together, not till this morning though, but the glue is holding for now... The cable people had to come fix something, so I needed to hang around and keep the dogs from eating the cable guy, so I did 15 min of hiit and a 30 min video, then I took a shower and got to wash my hair, and blow dry it, it was nice... But then the cable guy took longer, so I started sorting the drawers in my bedroom, I have my face drawer, my scent drawer and my drawer that is full of eye creams, face serums, lip stuff, etc.. so I got everything sorted all nice and neat.. I have alot of samples and stuff, my daughter is a sample queen every time she goes near a make up counter, she walks away with samples....

Anyway, I think my grumpiness came from the fact that on Sunday night my youngest son informed me his leave was denied ! He talked to his Commander yesterday and turns out he submitted it wrong, so he re-submitted it... keep your fingers crossed, it will cost alot more for me to have to go to North Dakota for Christmas but dang it, I will do it !

Today is my oldest sons birthday, he is 27... I am finding it hard to believe he is that old... I'll be completely honest, I don't feel that old, but that is a good thing, I gotta keep it up..

Tonight we have a football game, stupid covid, an 8pm game on a tuesday.... gonna make tomorrow hard, but I did my hair this morning, so I am ahead of the game... I think I will talk the hubby into doing Nalley Fresh Salads tonight for dinner...

Oh and my son said I could use his computer, and he would help me do the zoom thing... So I'm in...

2 things that will make today good ?
    1- I exercised this morning, I don't know why, but that seems to be my KEY to a successful day
    2- I have to stay positive, I am fortunate enough, that even if my sons leave is denied, I have the ability to go see him, so it's not some tragic event and I need to keep that in mind...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who uses a planner, I looked at those Erin Condrin ones @conleywoods they are really pretty... I really want that daily wellness planner... I might have to order some stuff... lol

Anyway, hope you all have a great day !

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Two things to make Tuesday a great day...

Well, I had the morning off from watching my granddaughter. My hubby and I ran around like crazy people getting some things done. It feels so nice to have a little time for us, even if we are doing errands. She's here now and not much interested in a nap. Hmmmm too bad little one.

1. Log my food - Having breakfast for dinner
    2. Do pilates

Here's hoping I can manage that. Almost done the dreaded Christmas on line shopping. One more thing for my son's girlfriend. Anyone have any ideas for a 31 year old sweet girl who is a little "extra". LOL (She admits this.)

@conleywoods I am going to check out those planners. Maybe I need one for me to get motivated. I also started the year with a bullet journal which morphed into 3 volumes (so far) of pandemic journaling. Don't know if I or anyone will ever want to read it, but it let's me get all the stuff out.

Talk to you lovelies later! :)
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    @jugar I need to change my weigh in day to Friday. My scale decided to die and with everyone trying to get fit I had a hard time finding one. I have one coming in on Friday so if I can make that my new weigh in day I would appreciate it
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    Steps for Tuesday December 8
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    ahh...long tuesday over, too much time at a computer yet I come home and sit in front of my own. Now for a quick short walk in the cold and into bed. I might take a look at those planners online - I need something because how I've been managing the last months isn't working so great. I also like what you're doing @Gidgitgoescrazy with adjusting your calorie allotment, maybe I need to just be a bit less ambitious for the month of December and aim to simply not gain, not aim for that 1200, and have another reassessment as 2021 begins. I'll sleep on it.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I need to change my weigh in day to Friday. My scale decided to die and with everyone trying to get fit I had a hard time finding one. I have one coming in on Friday so if I can make that my new weigh in day I would appreciate it

No problem! It is done. Fridays are good :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    OK - it is getting to be time for the big Wednesday weigh-ins! Heads UP !

@offitgoes
    @PlaneMonkey
    @AshenMoon
    @coffeetwist
    @evelynladams527
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @KatherineSkylar99

No matter how good or bad it is - it is welcome! And your news is even more welcome. How is it going?
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    @jugar Oh Liselyn, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet horse. How devastating for you all. What a terrible accident too. Poor poor horse. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way and hoping you soon feel better. Thank you for sharing that great photo of you riding him. Tears needed to flow. Hugs hugs hugs.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @jugar so sorry to hear about the horse, what a terrible piece of news to receive. Animals can be so very special to us and it is hard to lose them.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps for Tuesday 13,207
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    @jugar That is so terrible!!! I have never had to put a horse down. I have watched friends deal with it and it is truly heartbreaking πŸ’” 😒. I am so sorry for your loss. Very sad indeed.
This discussion has been closed.