WaistAways - December 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    @jugar so sorry to hear about your loss. Our pets become a part of the family and it's terrible when we have to say goodbye. You and your daughter are in my thoughts.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Got a lot of steps on today with a nice walk. Not much cardio though. I come to realize I’m really not doing much to lose weight and so I’m not. I am maintaining, more or less, and looking for motivation to really have a workout, but I just don’t want to. I am getting steps and walks. But I’m not fighting with myself. I’m listening. I’ll get there, but I’m honoring what I’m feeling (or not).

Really looking forward to our zoom meet up on Saturday.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps for wednesday, 15,782
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @jugar - so sorry to read about your horse. What a lovely connection you all shared with him. ❤️ ♥️ 💜

@Gidgitgoescrazy - good luck with the job!

I am going to make it to the Zoom call as well it will be nice to see everyone “in person”!
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steph1498 wrote: »
    @conleywoods We have had our elf “Criddle” for the last few years and he has been into a lot of mischief...
    My kids (now 11 & 12) love him. Just last Christmas they figured out that he had a little help from me. Now this year they take turns hiding him each night and trying to find him in the morning. I’m happy that I don’t have to dream up new tricks every day and they still enjoy the “magic”.

I love the elf’s!! My kids are 11 and 12 as well and no longer believe. However we are building a home so we’re staying with family until it’s done. They have a 6 year old daughter who does still believe, so my kids do different things with the elf every night and now us parents don’t have to worry about it 🤣 they are “wall climbing” this morning
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    10/12/2020:

✔️ 45 min outdoor bike, 15 min walk, 5 min steps
    ✔️ under 1350 kcal
    ✔️ no added sugar
    ✔️ log foods

I had less stress today and was more determined to stay on the right track.

That is a beautiful day. I'm so glad you had less stress!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for today December 10
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Kristi!! Yay! Your hard work has paid off. Way to go. I know you've been frustrated for a bit. I'm sure this feels great. Keep it up!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods Ditto! Congratulations, Kristi that must feel so good. You have worked so hard. Proud of you.

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well. Looking forward to our zoom on Saturday. I am in the same mind of just don’t gain weight. I’ll happily take a loss, but realistically just want to hold through December. Although, interestingly, I feel more focused this month. Not restrictive though.

I did make these amazing cookies today. Fun to make. Peanut butter cookie, but like a pillow cookie with a Reese’s peanut butter cup in the middle. Then drizzled with chocolate peanut butter. These don’t tempt me as much as my chocolate chip cookies. Those are definitely my signature cookie.

I’m almost at my 9k steps so gotta move. I did get my weekly 150 minutes of activity today. Yay!
    Food has been ok. And under calories for 3 days.

@jugar Your winter sauna jaunts sound fun.
This discussion has been closed.