apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 1 - Jan 2021 Sunday
    PW 136lbs (61.8kg)
    CW 136.4lbs 61.9kg
    LTD about 45.8lbs (20.8kg)

Happy 2021 everyone!

Thanks for sharing my journey to reach 55kg/121llbs in year 2021.

Gone for walks 3/7days this week. Cheated as I ate a slice of Chritsmas cake as a mid-hike snack. Better that, than an evening sitting in a chair eating a slice.

@TeresaW1020 @trooworld (thanks for appreciating my origami cubes) @krea4
    All chocolate eaten, so I'm going to stick to a sugar free January and not buy any chocolate this month. Fingers crossed I can resist buying reduced price chocolate.

GOALS:
    1. Drink herbal tea at 5pm than tea
    2. Walk on Wed, Thu & Fri (after rain has passed)
    3. January No-Sugar Challenge

• krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,813 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee
    Krea4
    Sundays
    PW: 66.85kg 147.4 lbs
    CW: 66.50kg 146.6 lbs
    LTD: 3.4 kg 7.5 lbs

Jan 01 - 147.4
    Jan 03 - 146.6
    Jan 10 -
    Jan 17 -
    Jan 24 -
    Jan 31 -
  • Cstockton18
    Cstockton18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Thank you lol my children are 4,10,13 and 14 🥰
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @cdnlaxmom I love your goals for January, especially the "Take time for myself"...that is so important! Do you, by chance, do all of that custom clothing with a Cricut machine? I ask because I just got a Cricut Maker and I am in love with it! I hear you about looking like an episode of hoarders: that's how the room we worked on looked! LOL I hope you were able to make progress on your room. It feels really good to do that! And exhausting.

@TeresaW1020 Yes, it feels really good! As for the walk: sort of...I went grocery shopping at 3 different stores, does that count? LOL My goal is to walk 3x a week for at least 20 minutes. I have a plan to go today. That stinks that your new computer is already giving you trouble. I hope it is an easy fix.

@adhmrh It looks like you are off to a great start! I'm sorry that you were stressed about checking in daily, but don't stress, check in when you can!

Hello all. I'm off to a good start: I've pretracked my meals for today and did some chair yoga (I've been waking up with my back really stiff lately). I hope to go for a walk in a few hours once the sun warms things up a bit.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS.
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Tslose
    Sundays
    PW: 191 Jan 1
    CW: 191.4
    LTD: gain .4 new year’s festivities 🙁

Jan 03 - 191.4
    Jan 10 -
    Jan 17 -
    Jan 24 -
    Jan 31 -
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Week 1
    Sunday
    PW; 192.4
    CW: 190.6
    LTD: 14.4

😊
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10819936/january-week-1-challenge-get-on-track/p1?new=1

The New Year's first weekly challenge is up! If you need some more commitment for your tracking, and want to meet some of the other F2F team members, head on over!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Wait Wait - Don't Tell Us!
    75tf3m0avzwx.png

The Results from December 2020 are in! They are, um, amazing!
    vitnlklwx1zx.png

First off: WEEK FIVE
    Every team gained weight during week 5. We all stuck together! We were AWESOME!

So we are NOT going to announce which teams gained the least. But we ARE going to celebrate the awesome people who actually lost weight in spite of it being the last week of December!

The TOP amazing, committed, wonderful leaders of Week 5 are:
    21r1s997x9ao.png

Ask these people how they did it. They are our heroes. Without them, the final results for December would never have been as good as they were.
    And Now!
    ih0k3hrwbrip.png

The full December F2F results - only teams with a loss for the month qualified!
    58qc6m3ppywj.png
    as7rb5yu4cxi.png

TOP TEAMS BY PERCENTAGE
    sdoxs4tav9j3.png

TOP TEAMS BY POUNDS LOST
    nyirwzryqq2b.png

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY PERCENTAGE
    1st CurvyCalorie - 6.5%
    2nd Bluetail6 - 5.15%
    3rd littleflutteby - 5.10%

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY POUNDS LOST
    1st littleflutterby - 17.0 pounds
    2nd davidji82 - 15.4 pounds
    3rd happimess01 - 13.9 pounds

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Tazaria87 veryhotmails kandi3570
    SisuMom2019 RYcare MandiSaysHey
    machchic Dogmom1978 KristieJC

tz9x3gq0c1sx.png
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    @krea4 Congrats on your loss this week!

@trooworld My sister uses a Cricut Maker! I have a Silhouette Curio which I personally think is better, but we both have fun making our crafts!

@adhmrh I know what you mean about feeling stressed keeping up with the posts here and commenting on everything. The truth is, that nobody here minds if you just check in every few days or just once a week. Our anxieties about it are our own! There's no point stressing yourself about it, rest assured we are all ok with you checking in when you have the time, however often that may be!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Great loss this week!

@davidji82 and @RYcare - Well done on your losses in December! You are an inspiration to us all :smiley:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, today is Monday and it's back to work for me for a full week this week. I don't want to be back at work, but at the same time I think getting back into routine will be a good thing for me.
    My son is sick with a cold at the moment, it's a pretty bad one (don't worry, it's not covid - there are no cases within several hundred kilometres of us, and the symptoms don't match). I feel bad not being home with him, but hubby is there. I just want to hold him and hug away all the pain!
    Not much else to report, I haven't been making good food choices or doing any exercise apart from a couple of days ago. Need to up the ante!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    nxvfdcis4s10.png
    Goals for January:
    Sleep: 18.8/200 hours (average 6.3 hours)
    Total Calorie Deficit to Date: -22
    Exercise: 65/600 minutes (average 22 minutes)
    Meditation: 1/4 sessions
    Social Media: 1.75/31 hours (average 0.58 hours)

Updated to 03/01/2021
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette I hadn't heard of the Silhouette before I bought my Maker. Had I known, I would have checked it out too! I'm glad you are a crafter too and have fun. I'm in love! I am the same way about routine: I do much better when I have a set routine. I hope your little guy feels better soon. <3

@TeresaW1020 I'm sure the scale will move soon, just keep doing what you are doing and be consistent. I'm glad you figured out the computer problem lol! That's funny.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    New Year weigh-in:

SW (1/1/2021): 312.4
    1/6/2021:
    1/13/2021:
    1/20/2021:
    1/27:2021:
    2/1/2021:

LTD:

Sorry I didn't post this on the 1st. I kinda thought I did. I will resume my regularly scheduled weigh-ins on Wednesday.
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Great way to start the new year! Congrats on the loss!
This discussion has been closed.