Daily Check In

Replies

• MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    11/23/13

Did I follow my diet today? uh, was over on cals, damn you tasty cookies!!
    Did I drink enough water? Yes :)
    Cardio: (what and how long) hour and 1/2 of walking and playing at the park, cleaning 1/2 hr
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) None
    Challenge completed? haha, this is where having a 1 yo at the park makes this easy, lifting a child up slides, it's like doing bicep curls
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes as always
    How do I feel about my day? It's really weird not having my father in law and his g/f here....it was really sad to watch them leave, everyone was in tears...Wish they didn't have to live so far away. I figured it would be good to get the husband out with the kiddo to go to the park so it would cheer him up. Because what is better than playing with your kiddo? We also walked around target for a while today and got Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on Blue Ray, it was on tv, it's my hubby's favorite movie, and I'm like "how do we not own this?!" It was on sale at Target for 7 bux! Wooo! While I was there I saw like every single Disney movie I want on Blue Ray (I <3 Disney) There was Brave, Tangled, Finding Nemo, and The Little Mermaid all in a row together...It'd only coast like....$100....Also had a blast playing the new Mario 3D on the Wii U, but like any Mario it can get extremely frustrating! But overall I good last day of my vacation, back to work tomorrow for a 1/2 day
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Did I follow my diet today? I'm way under cal goal so will eat a little more soon with some tea.
    Did I drink enough water? Nope Ive been bad.
    Cardio: (what and how long) I biked forever! Did 101.1 miles
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) Yep, cuz today was ab day. I did good 30 mins of it.
    Challenge completed? Yep and yep
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes, I must! I almost forgot though till I started to feel like passing out.
    How do I feel about my day? I feel awesome cuz Im close to goal for mileage this month. I also got to talk to my hubby! Plus I took pics for him to see when he wakes up tomorrow. He's going to be so surprised to see my new body. Although in person will be better :)
  • bunbu
    11/23/13

Did I follow my diet today? uh, was over on cals, damn you tasty cookies!!
    Did I drink enough water? Yes :)
    Cardio: (what and how long) hour and 1/2 of walking and playing at the park, cleaning 1/2 hr
    Challenge completed? haha, this is where having a 1 yo at the park makes this easy, lifting a child up slides, it's like doing bicep curls
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes as always
    How do I feel about my day? It's really weird not having my father in law and his g/f here....it was really sad to watch them leave, everyone was in tears...Wish they didn't have to live so far away. I figured it would be good to get the husband out with the kiddo to go to the park so it would cheer him up. Because what is better than playing with your kiddo? We also walked around target for a while today and got Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on Blue Ray, it was on tv, it's my hubby's favorite movie, and I'm like "how do we not own this?!" It was on sale at Target for 7 bux! Wooo! While I was there I saw like every single Disney movie I want on Blue Ray (I <3 Disney) There was Brave, Tangled, Finding Nemo, and The Little Mermaid all in a row together...It'd only coast like....$100....Also had a blast playing the new Mario 3D on the Wii U, but like any Mario it can get extremely frustrating! But overall I good last day of my vacation, back to work tomorrow for a 1/2 day

I love disney too!!!! Brave is my new fav disney movie though. My old one was Pocahontas :) Sorry her father in law had to go back home. However its what makes the visits sooo much better cuz u make the most of it
  • MetalPisces
    11/24/13
    Did I follow my diet today? Yes, good day :-)
    Did I drink enough water? Yes, 10 day
    Cardio: (what and how long) walking (grocery shopping), cooking, and cleaning
    Challenge completed? welp I did 1/2 with the cardio. Def doing the calisthenics tomorrow. Just got busy with work and grocery shopping and wife stuff
    Did I take my vitamin? will before bed
    How do I feel about my day? Welp back to work after being on vacation. Sad day at work, had a mother of a past client call and let us know she found her son dead this morning :-( Just awful. Nature of the beast, but it still sucks...18 years old, just too young. At least she felt comfortable and connected to us enough to call for us to know before it hits the paper. There's been a lo of loss this year compared to years past... Then I go shopping with my mother and she tells me her friend's dog was killed by her friend's daughter's dog...just terrible!! Dog just SNAPPED and was off a leash and attacked. So message for tonight, pray for those struggling with addiction, and always leash your pets!
  • MetalPisces

I love disney too!!!! Brave is my new fav disney movie though. My old one was Pocahontas :) Sorry her father in law had to go back home. However its what makes the visits sooo much better cuz u make the most of it

I went to see Brave in theaters when it came out, not knowing it was going to be a mother daughter story, and I was 8 mos preggo with my daughter, I CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!
  • bunbu

I went to see Brave in theaters when it came out, not knowing it was going to be a mother daughter story, and I was 8 mos preggo with my daughter, I CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!

Lol! I went to go see Brave with hubby before he deployed. I didnt cry. The only disney movie to make me cry was UP! Now that was so sad cuz made me think of when hubby and I get old. He cried too by the way. He wont admit it now though. :P Oh and forgot to say UP is my fav movie of all time! :P hehe
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Did I follow my diet today? I stayed way under my cals, but was over on fat and sodium. Darn that comfort food dinner! Tomorrow is a healthier day though.
    Did I drink enough water? No, a few glasses shy
    Cardio: (what and how long) I did get my walks in.
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) Yep, cuz today was ab day. I did good 30 mins of it.
    Challenge completed? I only got the cardio today. I tried the calisthenics and almost passed out. My blood pressure monitor advised I not try this again for a while. I got an extra walk in to compensate.
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes
    How do I feel about my day? I am feeling a bit defeated by my blood pressure. Its one of the reasons I started losing weight in the first place, and yet its the one thing that keeps me from exercising more. My boyfriend advised its better to take babysteps and just walk more than end up in the ER again though. He is, of course, right. Its just a bit frustrating. But at least my food is not holding me back, and I have lots of days off coming up to plan meals, and cook cook cook!
  • MetalPisces
    Ab work (crunches sit ups) are Calisthenics, so you did complete the challenge!!
  • MetalPisces
    11/25/13
    Did I follow my diet today? Yes, under calorie
    Did I drink enough water? Yep!
    Cardio: (what and how long) off day but cleaning and cooking and general walking around work
    Challenge completed? day off!
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes before bed like usual
    How do I feel about my day? full day of work after being on vacation. I'm exhausted. Just rested today. Hubby is sick, baby teeth, yah....beat
  • Cedura
    11/25/13
    Did I follow my diet today? Yes, my cals but way over on sugar/fat
    Did I drink enough water? Still have two cups to go, but I logged it, and have it sitting with me. It will be gone before bed.
    Cardio: (what and how long)I got a walk in, did laundry, cleaned the house and did dishes.
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) Nope
    Challenge completed? Off day.
    Did I take my vitamin? It is conveniently sitting here next to this water, so I am about it take it :)
    How do I feel about my day? I feel like I accomplished a lot of house work on my day off. Its freezing here (does shivering burn calories? Those should be measurable!) I went to the grocery store and bought what I need for my part of the Turkey Day Fixin's. Still have a bit of homework to knock out before bed. Over all a great day :)
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Did I follow my diet today? Yes
    Did I drink enough water? Yes
    Cardio: (what and how long) 60 minutes of walking
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) No
    Challenge completed? No
    How do I feel about my day? Today has been rough as my housemate and I are apartment hunting, but as that could last a while, I'm going to have to make sure I don't neglect my fitness.
  • Cedura
    11/25/13
    Did I follow my diet today? I stayed under cal, blew it on sodium and fat.
    Did I drink enough water? No
    Cardio: (what and how long) I got my walk in. My boyfriend beat me to the bathtub, so I will just have to help with those repairs in the morning.
    Challenge completed? No. :(
    How do I feel about my day? Today was actually a fantastic day! I got my placement for my internship in the spring semester, I got confirmation on whether I can keep my job in January (My boss finally found a shift I can work while doing my internship full time!) Tomorrow is baking day for thanksgiving!!
  • Cedura
    Did I follow my diet today? Yes. I went over on sugar, but with all the snow I couldn't say no to hot coco.
    Did I drink enough water? No. I am a couple glasses shy.
    Cardio: (what and how long): Well I got my walk in. I also cleaned my kitchen a couple times. I made bread from scratch. All that kneading and punching and stirring and hand whipping counts I am sure!
    Challenge completed? Yes. I am counting 4 hours of hard core cooking as calisthenics.
    How do I feel about my day? My day was AWESOME! I went shopping for outdoor christmas decorations with the boyfriend. Made lots of bread and deviled eggs for the family tomorrow. It snowed today (only a inch or so) but it was our first snow of the year and the boyfriend took me out for breakfast, and then for hot coco. I got the tub recaulked, so hopefully no more leaks in the living room. And then, on top of all the Thanksgiving cooking, I made White Zinfandel Chicken and couscous from scratch too! I just feel like so much was accomplished today.
  • MetalPisces
    Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days! Hubby has been sick so I've been busy taking care of him and the kiddo, more than a full time job! Both days I was under cal and did much cleaning, cooking, and playing with the kiddo. I'll make sure to post tonight!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
  • Cedura
    11/28/13 HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Did I follow my diet today? YES!! I ate my fill and stopped, enjoyed a slice of cake too! I even stayed under my calorie goal!!!
    Did I drink enough water? Yes, all the ham has made me VERY thirsty
    Cardio: (what and how long): I got my walk in today at work
    Challenge completed? Off day due to holiday
    How do I feel about my day? The day was wonderful. I got to see most my dad's family for Thanksgiving lunch before packing a tupperware and heading to work. I have worked all evening, and enjoyed more wonderful food the family made. Work has been slow and enjoyable. Tomorrow I get to feast somemore with my boyfriend's family and my mom's family!
  • bunbu
    Did I follow my diet today? NNNNNNOOOOOOOO
    Did I drink enough water? NO
    Cardio: (what and how long) NOTHING! :p
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) NOPE
    Challenge completed? No
    How do I feel about my day? I felt great eating till after now i feel fat and know tomorrow I have to get my butt early and do 130 something miles. plus wall breaker and its leg day too. I should burn 2000 to 3000 cals.

Anyway happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope u all had a great time. The only good part was mom drank alot and got silly and was not a pain. Bad part is she took over my facebook games while I was cleaning up. >_< Another sucky note was no hubby this year :(
  • MetalPisces
    For 11/28/13 Happy Thanksgiving!!

Did I follow my diet today? well aside from the desserts, really the rest of the day was pretty typical
    Did I drink enough water? no, I had much more diet soda than normal, damnit it's a holiday!
    Cardio: (what and how long) cooking and helping my sister clean up after dinner (dishes wooooo)
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) yah, ab work was putting turkey under them!
    Challenge completed? No
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes before bed
    How do I feel about my day? What a lovely Thanksgiving!! It was a great night with family, lovely dinner, fun time playing a game called "Things" after dessert. If you have not played this game before I highly recommended it! It's not for the meek at heart though, lol! It can get quite vulgar.

I can honestly say I made it through Thanksgiving without a gain! That makes me very hopeful about Christmas! Also, I wore my size 18 jeans yesterday and after stuffing myself they still didn't feel tight! Woooooo!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! And welcome to the Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanza season!
  • MetalPisces
    Did I follow my diet today? I ate crap food but under cal
    Did I drink enough water? better today but still not enough
    Cardio: (what and how long) organizing at work, walking for black Friday shopping, and laughing my butt off with my husband
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) seriously, the laughing was ab work!
    Challenge completed? kinda
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes before bed
    How do I feel about my day? Welp I got to sleep in til 8:30, holy crap! The baby went to bed so late she woke up late. I honestly haven't slept til then for like a year. Went to work for a 1/2 day and it went by really quick. I made a whole buncha packets, actually worked up a sweat! Went black Friday shopping with hubby and the babe and we got some things, mostly Christmas decorations because we've been having a lot of our old ones break. Came home and my husband and I spent probably most than a 1/2 hour laughing so hard at clips of video game glitches. I was laughing so hard I was crying and could barely breath!! Seriously, I'm so happy that after all this time, we can still have fun like that with something so silly. I'm really proud I didn't have a gain with the holiday, so overall, great day!
  • Cedura
    Did I follow my diet today? I was under calories until I went to the bar. 4 drinks blew that. Oh well. Happy Holidays!
    Did I drink enough water? Nope
    Cardio: (what and how long) Got two walks in today
    Abs: (any ab work and how much) I have laughed a LOT (cause I am a happy drunk. But no exercise.
    Challenge completed? no
    Did I take my vitamin? Yes!
    How do I feel about my day? Today I did Thanksgiving with Mom's family. My boyfriend and I went out for drinks after dinner. We had a BLAST. He told me one day, he wants to talk marriage. No proposal or anything, but I feel on top of the world. And today he finally noticed my weight loss and high-fived me for it. So I had too many drinks to celebrate lol. Back on track tomorrow. Also, I am skipping todays weigh-in due to the holiday. So I have one more week to work off my feasting and drunken revelries!! Hope everyone had a great holiday!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Did I follow my diet today? Pretty much. I went a little over, but not by much
    Did I drink enough water? No. I have to remember that diet soda /= water.
    Cardio: (what and how long) 75 minutes of walking
    Challenge completed? No
    How do I feel about my day? Not too bad. I need to keep making the effort to exercise.