tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    activity: no

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/n/y
    Wed: y/y/n

Not having the best week with the challenge but I’m still trying

@erikNJ you're not doing too bad. You're not getting a yes in all 3 but you have stayed under calories most days and that is awesome. Keep at it.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/3/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beachbody video before work and 25 min elliptical after work
    Steps: 11,880
    Water: 152.1oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,502 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 3 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Start: 7873
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 2/3:
    Under: no (protein 15% - probably a factor)
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with puppy
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, February 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: Yes, a slow 60 minute walk. More than I usually do, but it was for another challenge, and it was a beautiful, sunny, (albeit chilly), day! My knee feels no different this morning, so no harm, no foul.

I gave my husband another eye opener yesterday. He hadn't barbecued in three weeks, so he made himself a couple of sausages on a bun with sauerkraut. He had some pickles and celery sticks to go with them. However, he likes to scoop celery into the peanut butter jar. (It's just us, and he doesn't double dip, so who cares). I was watching him, and I finally said, "You know, if you were going to scoop peanut butter with those celery sticks, you probably should have only had one sausage, because each scoop you make is roughly between 75 and 90 calories!" Of course, he had no idea, because again, most people don't consider the dip part to be that many calories; After all, you are still eating vegetables!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MUAC for 2/3:
    Under: no (protein 15% - probably a factor)
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with puppy

@richmondwriter, I didn't know what button to hit...I "liked" the fact that you logged your food and went for a three mile walk with your puppy. I wanted to give you a "hug" for being over your calorie goal, and it was "insightful" that you contributed your overage to not enough protein!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @annabananamc, that's very insightful information. I have also looked into Noom, and the weighing everyday is not something I like to do. You have to log your food, which we do on MFP anyways, and I've heard the food database isn't as good. I guess you get some sort of personal "coach"? But again, we can coach and support each other on MFP and, like you said, it's free!! And I am also on my laptop way more than my phone! But, like anything used to help us lose weight, it is a tool. And some people will find that kind of tool very useful, and others not as much. It is a very individual opinion. Glad we are stuck with you!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son and ex-husband. I cannot imagine having to go through all of that and being the one to handle forms and their possessions so soon afterwards and to take care of your own health.
    From your posts I imagine your grandchildren must think the world of you, as you have kept them in your Covid bubble spending time with them and dancing to "Teletubbies" with them.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and we are always glad to have You update us on how You are doing. You have been doing amazing with your weight loss journey and are always an inspiration to us here at TBBT.

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son and ex-husband. I cannot imagine having to go through all of that and being the one to handle forms and their possessions so soon afterwards and to take care of your own health.
    From your posts I imagine your grandchildren must think the world of you, as you have kept them in your Covid bubble spending time with them and dancing to "Teletubbies" with them.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and we are always glad to have You update us on how You are doing. You have been doing amazing with your weight loss journey and are always an inspiration to us here at TBBT.

@brandi_84

Thank you for your kind response to my message.

Unfortunately I am without a bubble at the moment as my youngest daughter is in the bubble with her daughter and grandson (who were living with me after his birth but are now back in their own home).

My eldest daughter is in a bubble with her daughter and granddaughter.

I live in an apartment and there are just two apartments on the top floor. My neighbour and I can each sit in our doorways and have socially distant corridor chats. This helps a lot and we message each other as well.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/03
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6740
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/3: WW11, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D3

Yesterday 2/2: WW10 , 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D2
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 02/03
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7517
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/4: WW12, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D4

Yesterday 2/3: WW11✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D3✔️
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge 2/4
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    activity: yes, 45 minute minimal effort walk cause my back is screaming from shoveling snow for days

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/n/y
    Wed: y/y/n
    Thu: y/y/y

Not having good vibes about my weigh in tomorrow. But bad weeks come and they will also go
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My weigh in was Sunday January 31st, 165, up .5.
    New month, new start!

@brandi_84 or @cmhubbard92
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Jerricajo07
    Week 1

@Jerricajo07 just for future reference, your weigh in day is Friday(as you signed up). If you would like to change it to Wednesday, let me know! Great loss!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2/2/21
    Steps: 3,663
    Water: 118.3

2/3/21
    Steps: 9,852
    Water: 68.9

2/4/21
    Steps: 8,605
    Water: 68.9

Sorry I haven't checked in much, I've been busy at work and trying to rest once I've gotten home. My back has been messing with me off and on so I've been trying to take it easy. I will try to catch up and check in after work tomorrow! Keep up the great work, team!

@erikNJ we absolutely got hammered Monday night! I ended up staying home because the roads looked awful when I woke up. It was a good decision, none of my coworkers made it in, either.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    My weigh in was Sunday January 31st, 165, up .5.
    New month, new start!

@brandi_84 or @cmhubbard92

@HASWLRS Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just completely missed it.

@RoseyandReady You're right - a new, new start. Half a pound up isn't that much gain. I have no doubt you'll burn it right off this month!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Thurs Feb 4, 2021 5:31 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 5,768
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Wednesday, February 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: Yes, a slow 60 minute walk. More than I usually do, but it was for another challenge, and it was a beautiful, sunny, (albeit chilly), day! My knee feels no different this morning, so no harm, no foul.

I gave my husband another eye opener yesterday. He hadn't barbecued in three weeks, so he made himself a couple of sausages on a bun with sauerkraut. He had some pickles and celery sticks to go with them. However, he likes to scoop celery into the peanut butter jar. (It's just us, and he doesn't double dip, so who cares). I was watching him, and I finally said, "You know, if you were going to scoop peanut butter with those celery sticks, you probably should have only had one sausage, because each scoop you make is roughly between 75 and 90 calories!" Of course, he had no idea, because again, most people don't consider the dip part to be that many calories; After all, you are still eating vegetables!

@HASWLRS An hour well spent. I'm glad the walk did not bother your knee.
    I think my biggest enemy is the peanut butter jar. A bad habit I picked up many years ago when I was pregnant and didn't feel like I had to worry about calories. But I'm not real sure about the celery.
This discussion has been closed.