Exercise: yes - 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 9,488
    Water: 132oz
  • Jerricajo07
    Jerricajo07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jerricajo07
    Week 1

@Jerricajo07 just for future reference, your weigh in day is Friday(as you signed up). If you would like to change it to Wednesday, let me know! Great loss!

I got mixed up! I will kewp Fridays & thank you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    P/W: 203.8
    C/W: 200.4

Sooooo stinking close!! So glad to finally be moving in the right direction. Have a great weekend <3

@mooreshelly09 great loss! You'll hit one-derland soon! 👍😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thursday 4 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no

Water: 68 oz
    Steps: 2828

Clearly I need to get out of my desk chair more often.... :/
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Week 1
    PW: 140.9
    CW: 142.0

That's what happens when you go on vacation for a few days followed by days of only 2828 steps. No regrets, had a great time in FL. Now need to focus. Happy Friday everyone!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 that is nothing. You will get that pound right back!

@mooreshelly09 nice loss again!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Friday 2.5.21 5:30 am
    Feb start weight = 221.3
    Feb week 1 = 220.5
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    argh, I'm up this week, but just a little. Considering I've been at 165.2 for three of five days this week I'll take it.

2/05/2021 Friday weigh in: 164.6 (+.2)
    SW: 164.4

2/04/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 7087

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 2/4:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with pup

Protein was 30%, but we ordered take-out Thai. It was a healthy chicken stir fry, but I shouldn't have had the rice.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    2/2/21
    Steps: 3,663
    Water: 118.3

2/3/21
    Steps: 9,852
    Water: 68.9

2/4/21
    Steps: 8,605

Sorry I haven't checked in much, I've been busy at work and trying to rest once I've gotten home. My back has been messing with me off and on so I've been trying to take it easy. I will try to catch up and check in after work tomorrow! Keep up the great work, team!

@erikNJ we absolutely got hammered Monday night! I ended up staying home because the roads looked awful when I woke up. It was a good decision, none of my coworkers made it in, either.

I am so sorry your back is still giving you trouble. If you haven't already, you might check with your doctor's office for suggestions. They could probably do a teleconference. I hope you're feeling 100% again soon! Glad you're taking it easy.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4111
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/5: WW13, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D5

Yesterday 2/4: WW12✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min👎🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D4✔️
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wed 2/3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 36min fitness blender kickboxing, hiit, and abs
    Water: 72oz

Thurs 2/4
    Exercise: 33min fitness blender fat burning cardio

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: February- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 171.5
    Todays Weight: 168.5

Feeling good this week! I tried to make more of an effort to not have sugary treats this week and I think it has helped a lot, not just for my weight loss but also just my mentality is better when I'm not eating as much sugar. My husband almost always joins a weight loss challenge at work at the first of every year and he plans to lose by starving himself and then he of course gains back everything once the challenge is over. This year he joined a different type, they all had to do a body composition analysis and they get points for pounds of fat loss and also for muscle gained. Hopefully he'll have a better mindset. It's easier for me to stick to my goals when he's not bringing home pizza and treats. Of course the super bowl will be tricky!

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Wed 2/3
    Exercise: 36min fitness blender kickboxing, hiit, and abs

Thurs 2/4
    Exercise: 33min fitness blender fat burning cardio

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: February- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 171.5
    Todays Weight: 168.5

Feeling good this week! I tried to make more of an effort to not have sugary treats this week and I think it has helped a lot, not just for my weight loss but also just my mentality is better when I'm not eating as much sugar. My husband almost always joins a weight loss challenge at work at the first of every year and he plans to lose by starving himself and then he of course gains back everything once the challenge is over. This year he joined a different type, they all had to do a body composition analysis and they get points for pounds of fat loss and also for muscle gained. Hopefully he'll have a better mindset. It's easier for me to stick to my goals when he's not bringing home pizza and treats. Of course the super bowl will be tricky!

@thedestar
    Beautiful loss. That effort paid off. Enjoy the Superbowl and then get back to it. Have a great weekend.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2/2/21
    Steps: 3,663
    Water: 118.3

2/3/21
    Steps: 9,852

2/4/21
    Steps: 8,605

Sorry I haven't checked in much, I've been busy at work and trying to rest once I've gotten home. My back has been messing with me off and on so I've been trying to take it easy. I will try to catch up and check in after work tomorrow! Keep up the great work, team!

@erikNJ we absolutely got hammered Monday night! I ended up staying home because the roads looked awful when I woke up. It was a good decision, none of my coworkers made it in, either.

I am so sorry your back is still giving you trouble. If you haven't already, you might check with your doctor's office for suggestions. They could probably do a teleconference. I hope you're feeling 100% again soon! Glad you're taking it easy.

@richmondwriter thank you! My fiance is really getting at me about not talking to my supervisor about it and getting checked out... I am hoping the weekend off will help me rest and recover for Monday! I may try connecting with my doctor office before then, or using teladoc.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 2/4:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with pup

Protein was 30%, but we ordered take-out Thai. It was a healthy chicken stir fry, but I shouldn't have had the rice.

@richmondwriter
    I love Thai. I would have to say it was worth it.3 mile walk with the pup is awesome.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    2/5/21
    Steps: 12,489
    Water: 99.6oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Fri Feb 5, 2021 6:31 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 3,100
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/5/21
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beachbody video before work and 30 min on elliptical after work
    Steps: 12,012
    Water: 152.1oz
This discussion has been closed.