Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 11,264

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    2/1/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beachbody video before work and 30 min elliptical after work
    Steps: 10,375
    Water: 168.9oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I’m definitely continuing for February! I really need to put in more effort this month! :smile:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    Getting caught up here:

Sunday 31 January
    Log: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 48oz
    Steps: 4764

Monday 1 February
    Log: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 7807

Happy Groundhog Day! ☺️
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered fun indoor exercise with Paul Eugene. This morning even more fun with him for Dance Dance Fitness (avoiding windy cold Florida outdoors today). Steps are lagging but I'll catch up to make goal this week!

2/01/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 3579
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday, February 1st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: only 10 minutes of a not very tough abs workout, so no

I knew early on in the afternoon that is wasn't going to be a walk day. After my shower I was clean and dry and warm, and I wasn't about to trade that in for a cold, sweaty, damp (because of all the layers) walk. So I had to plan my dinner carefully to fit it into my calorie goal.

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered fun indoor exercise with Paul Eugene. This morning even more fun with him for Dance Dance Fitness (avoiding windy cold Florida outdoors today). Steps are lagging but I'll catch up to make goal this week!

2/01/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 3579

@annabananamc I'll have to check it out. I love dance fitness.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday, February 1st

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: only 10 minutes of a not very tough abs workout, so no

I knew early on in the afternoon that is wasn't going to be a walk day. After my shower I was clean and dry and warm, and I wasn't about to trade that in for a cold, sweaty, damp (because of all the layers) walk. So I had to plan my dinner carefully to fit it into my calorie goal.

@HASWLRS I don't blame you for not wanting to go out for the walk. I hate my coat because it is so warm that I get all sweaty inside. But it looks like you planned your dinner very carefully and stayed under calories anyway.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@annabananamc I'll have to check it out. I love dance fitness.

I just found out he's on YouTube as well, and has a Facebook page! He does a lot more 'chair fitness' and senior focused stuff these days, but his old videos are a lot of fun for moving fast, too!

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Challenge 2/1
    tracked: yes
    under cals: yes
    activity: yes

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y

We now have a 4 day weekend due to the snow here. Historically I would have made tonight a “snow-day funday” but I am behaving. I’m counting shoveling snow as my activity for the day since I cant get to my gym

@erikNJ great work staying on track today!!! I'm proud of you for still staying on track! I know the feeling of wanting to indulge on a snow day! I used to love having hot chocolate and treats after a long time shoveling in the snow!

We are getting hit here in CT as well. I shoveled twice today, but ended up slipping on some ice right as I finished 😬 regardless, I used shoveling as my exercise, along with my morning walk, and have called it a day. I am not looking forward to shoveling in the morning, as it's still piling up here. My weather app looks like it will still be nasty tomorrow morning, so I am not sure if I will be going into work... I'm annoyed with missing work, but refuse to drive in bad weather.

Be safe, hope you don’t have to go into work. I am the same way with driving in this weather. If you got hit overnight like we did it’s gonna be a LOT of shoveling again. And it’s gonna snow all day again. My back already hurts thinking about shoveling.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ and @cmhubbard92 Y'all can send it this way down to Maryland. We got some on Sunday but since then it's just been drizzly. :/
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Awesome job, TBBT! What a Fantastic Month!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #4(Sunday, Jan 24
    to Sat, Jan 30)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @annabananamc (7)
    @maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (6)
    @mooreshelly09 (6)
    @murdog3t (6)
    Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @krysless2 (4)
    @robandy (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @DaffyGirl88 (3)
    @ErikNJ (3)
    @richmondwriter (2)

Keep working at it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    2/1/21
    Tracking; yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46min fitness blender total body strength and hiit
    Water: 72oz

It feels like an early spring here in West Texas! 74* was the high today and tomorrow is supposed to be up to 83*!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 2/1:
    Exercised: yes - 20 minute walk
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/01
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6163
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/2: WW10 , 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D2

Yesterday no goals
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    2/1/21
    Tracking; yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46min fitness blender total body strength and hiit
    Water: 72oz

It feels like an early spring here in West Texas! 74* was the high today and tomorrow is supposed to be up to 83*!

@thedestar
    Awesome! Enjoy it for the rest of us.I woke up to the world lightly covered in snow. So, Not as bad as some TBBT teammates but still cold.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Just had a minute to sit and check our awesome thread! It's been a crazy week with work (thanks to the Game Stop debacle) and the weather (I don't even know how much snow we got... it was over a foot).

I survived and enjoyed skiing even though it didn't start off great. I got in all the gear (which was a nightmare - I used my husband's boots and skis from highschool and the boots were painfully tight and the skies too long). I was already sweating before I got on the "magic carpet." I got to the top of the bunny hill and was frozen with fear. I was about to walk down then I noticed my daughter, also terrified, kept going down and getting right back up. I could let her see me give up. After a few times down, I sort of remembered how to get around and we graduated to a bigger bunny hill. Everyone had fun. Next time I have to conquer my fear of the chair lift. If my younger daughter can get on, I can. She is terrified of heights and dry heaves on an airplane. 😜
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday Feb 2, 2021 6:21PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 10,375
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options