Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 2
    P/W: 203.8
    C/W: 200.4

Sooooo stinking close!! So glad to finally be moving in the right direction. Have a great weekend <3

@mooreshelly09
    Way to go! Great loss this week.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Week 1
    PW: 140.9
    CW: 142.0

That's what happens when you go on vacation for a few days followed by days of only 2828 steps. No regrets, had a great time in FL. Now need to focus. Happy Friday everyone!

@DaffyGirl88
    That's not that bad. Just barely over a pound after vacation. I'm glad you gad a great time. Enjoy your weekend.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh In
    2021 start: 270.0
    Jan end: 261.4
    Feb wk1: 263.4

I’m not happy but i’m not shocked. I did not have the effort I put in over January, and I am following 4 straight weeks with losses.
    Next week will be tough too. With Super Bowl Sunday I know there will be an extra night of bad snacking and beverages. Gotta get back into it Monday. Enjoy your weekend everyone

@ErikNJ
    Enjoy the weekend and the Superbowl. Take care of your back, so you can get back to it on Monday.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    robandy12345
    Weight in.
    January ending:220
    Feb week1 219
    A loss of 1 lb.

Not a great start to February
    I stepped about 80,000 steps this week
    I hit my target of 15k steps 2 out of 7 days.
    I documented food 6 out of 7 days I was under target 4 days.

I donated blood last weekend, I fell off my eating health eating because I wanted to ensure my iron level was high enough to donate. I was successful, and found out I don’t have the Covid antibodies. It’s a good indicator that I haven’t had Covid. After my donation I took a downward spiral to my eating. Just recently I am feeling I got a handle back on it. Another trigger will be this weekend with the extra cold weather as well as the Super Bowl. My softball team traveled to Florida and won the World Series. I didn’t go because of Covid. My job as a Covid contact tracer / case investors keeps me on my toes. I have a bike desk and depending on my function I can hit my target with walks at lunch. Thank you for reading this I won’t let the team down with only a one lb loss in the next weeks. Peace to all

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Starting: 184
    Week 1: 183.6

A loss! Good job
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,911 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Sorry for the delay 🟡😱 I still have been chugging along. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Fri, Feb 5
    Week 1- Day 6
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- YesUnder by 19
    Exercise- Yes
    👟Challenges💧
    56oz
    5139 Steps
    Thurs, Feb 4
    Week 1- Day 5
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- NoOver by 732
    Exercise- Yes
    👟Challenges💧
    44oz
    9182 Steps

Wed, Feb 3
    Week 1- Day 4
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- NoOver by 405
    Exercise- Yes
    👟Challenges💧
    34oz
    6438 Steps

Tues, Feb 2
    Week 1- Day 3
    Track- Yes
    Under Cals- YesUnder by 86
    Exercise- No
    👟Challenges💧
    40oz
    5000 Steps

Mon, Feb 1
    Week 1- Day 2
    Tracking- Yes
    Under Cals- YesUnder by 441
    Exercise- Yes; for sure
    👟Challenges💧
    90oz
    5847 Steps

Sun, Jan31
    Week 1- Day 1
    Tracking- Yes
    Under Cals- YesUnder by 65
    Exercise- Yes; Glad to have my Fitbit back!
    👟Challenges💧
    56oz
    9020 Steps

Things are getting back to normal at home! I was really needing some normalcy as I felt a out of control spiral coming on.
    Have a great weekend everybody!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    February Week 1 Weigh-In
    Previous: 163.5
    Current: 162.2
    Loss: 1.3lb
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,499 Member
    Options
    robandy12345
    Weight in.
    January ending:220
    Feb week1 219
    A loss of 1 lb.

Not a great start to February
    I stepped about 80,000 steps this week
    I hit my target of 15k steps 2 out of 7 days.
    I documented food 6 out of 7 days I was under target 4 days.

I donated blood last weekend, I fell off my eating health eating because I wanted to ensure my iron level was high enough to donate. I was successful, and found out I don’t have the Covid antibodies. It’s a good indicator that I haven’t had Covid. After my donation I took a downward spiral to my eating. Just recently I am feeling I got a handle back on it. Another trigger will be this weekend with the extra cold weather as well as the Super Bowl. My softball team traveled to Florida and won the World Series. I didn’t go because of Covid. My job as a Covid contact tracer / case investors keeps me on my toes. I have a bike desk and depending on my function I can hit my target with walks at lunch. Thank you for reading this I won’t let the team down with only a one lb loss in the next weeks. Peace to all

@Robandy12345 you're not letting anyone down, you're doing great! I wish I had a bike or treadmill desk. I had a standing desk at the office but I home I am sitting at one of those home furniture hutch type desks. I wonder if my husband would let me trade it in. 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,499 Member
    Options
    Friday 5 February
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 8881
    Water: 68 oz
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    JMTiv1979
    SAT week 1
    PW: 180.8
    CW 180.8

I am not upset with this. The week was really stressful for me. The Game Stop drama caused chaos at work and I could barely keep my head above water. I was completely exhausted. Luckily, I had planned the weekly menu and meal prepped. As busy as I was, I didn't give up my workouts. I just had a few too many scoops of frosting from the can!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Friday, February 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no, not even a little!

WEIGH-IN

Saturday, January 30th: 176.0
    Saturday, February 6th: 174.4
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I missed my walk but ate well, and this morning of course the day AFTER weigh-in I am down a pound.

2/05/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise:
    Water: 80
    Steps: 1767

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    2/5 MUAC:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with pup

2/6 Weigh-in
    CW: 143
    PW: 142.2 :(

I had a couple of bad calorie days in a row and now I'm paying the price. I've got to break out of the yo-yo this month.

Here is a quick filling meal I had for lunch today: 6 oz. of Kirkland Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, with 1/3 chopped Gala apple (the rest I ate as slices). I haven't even finished it - so filling. 39 grams of protein for what I ate, which is 3 servings. It's a nice alternative to tuna fish.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/05
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6886
    Water: 88

Just for today 2/6: WW14, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D6

Yesterday 2/5: WW13✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D5✔️

Username: Murdog3t
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 151.6
    Todays Weight: 153.4

👎🏻
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    aquitteriamnot
    Feb. week 1
    Sat
    PW: 321.6
    TW: 320.6
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Today is the first day I have not stepped on a scale first thing in the morning since I began this competition in late December. I slept in a little (usually up around 5:30 and slept until nearly 8) and decided I 'missed' the window of equal comparison. Mixed purpose Super Bowl and birthday party scheduled for tomorrow and I am hoping this isn't the beginning of a slide backwards (as is my habit). I figured I would throw this out there for some moral support cuz you are all very, very good at that.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @maryc11, if you had stepped on the scale at 5:30 this morning, what would you have expected to see? A slight dip, a slight increase, or the same as the day before? Pretend you know the answer and then continue on as you normally would have. Weigh yourself tomorrow morning before the party and be mindful of what you put in your mouth. Then, step on the scale Monday morning again, knowing full well it will be slightly higher than the day before because of the types of food you will have consumed on Sunday, regardless of the amount eaten. Then go back to eating in a deficit on Monday.

I know lots of people weigh daily. If you keep in mind the overall trend, (because fluctuations happen), it can be very helpful and illuminating, especially when combined with your other data, like foods eaten the day before slight upticks, etc.

Enjoy your party Sunday. Who are you rooting for? I am not rooting for Tom Brady...it's time to pass the torch!
  • maryc11
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you so much for your insight. Very helpful. I will be mindful of my mouthfuls...hehe. I am there for the birthdays and not necessarily for the game itself so I haven't picked a team. I am not much of a Brady fan I guess I am with you on passing the tourch.
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Sat Feb 6, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 34 oz
    Steps = 3,755
This discussion has been closed.