richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    robandy12345
    Weight in.
    January ending:220
    Feb week1 219
    A loss of 1 lb.

Not a great start to February
    I stepped about 80,000 steps this week
    I hit my target of 15k steps 2 out of 7 days.
    I documented food 6 out of 7 days I was under target 4 days.

I donated blood last weekend, I fell off my eating health eating because I wanted to ensure my iron level was high enough to donate. I was successful, and found out I don’t have the Covid antibodies. It’s a good indicator that I haven’t had Covid. After my donation I took a downward spiral to my eating. Just recently I am feeling I got a handle back on it. Another trigger will be this weekend with the extra cold weather as well as the Super Bowl. My softball team traveled to Florida and won the World Series. I didn’t go because of Covid. My job as a Covid contact tracer / case investors keeps me on my toes. I have a bike desk and depending on my function I can hit my target with walks at lunch. Thank you for reading this I won’t let the team down with only a one lb loss in the next weeks. Peace to all

Wow--that is awesome about your softball team winning the World Series. I'm sorry you weren't able to go, but you obviously helped them get there. We appreciate your help in getting this virus under control through your work as a contact tracer. Also, any loss is terrific!
  • richmondwriter
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, February 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no, not even a little!

WEIGH-IN

Saturday, January 30th: 176.0
    Saturday, February 6th: 174.4

Terrific loss!!
  • richmondwriter
    2/6/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - not traditional lol, had my sister in law and nieces over for a bon fire and there was a whole lot of dancing
    Steps: 10,891
    Water: 50oz

How fun!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/8/21
    Exercise: yes - 30 min beach body video and 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 10,819
    Water: 178.7oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date =Mon Feb 8, 2021 6:49PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 58 oz
    Steps = 7,088
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Hey everyone!
    Week 2 weigh
    Last week 326
    This week 325
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    Week 2 weigh
    Last week 326
    This week 325

@knlizght, you still managed a loss after your big drop last week...well done!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    knlizght wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    Week 2 weigh
    Last week 326
    This week 325

@knlizght
    Awesome!!!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited February 2021
    2/5 MUAC:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with pup

2/6 Weigh-in
    CW: 143
    PW: 142.2 :(

I had a couple of bad calorie days in a row and now I'm paying the price. I've got to break out of the yo-yo this month.

Here is a quick filling meal I had for lunch today: 6 oz. of Kirkland Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, with 1/3 chopped Gala apple (the rest I ate as slices). I haven't even finished it - so filling. 39 grams of protein for what I ate, which is 3 servings. It's a nice alternative to tuna fish

I was inspired by this post, I love how you assess your meal, describing your protein ratio and serving size and even explained how you served yourself and when you got full.

And it got my thinking.. about how helpful it might be if we all looked at our food with an analytical eye🧐
    So I’d like to request we startup a new WRD (Weekly Roundtable Discussion):

Sometime this week everyone needs to choose a meal and describe it in detail get out an old sheet of paper and something they call..a pencil ✏️ 😉
    Analyze and share with us your macro count of that meal, your portion size, Go one step further with it, if it was a healthy meal why did you choose that combination of foods? Was it Meal prep meal Day#1 in your highly organized meal prep arrangement? Or was it not so healthy and you were rushed? Where were you? Sitting? Standing? Eating too fast? Did you finish it? Do you wish you could have had time to cook a healthier option? What did you drink with it? We’re you feeling some sort of emotion while you ate?

This may just be a helpful exercise for people who tend to mindlessly eat. But please share and get real about One Meal!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    2/8/21
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 4 cups
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,484 Member
    Monday 8 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 11,140
    Water: 96 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Monday, February 8th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, I did about 45 minutes of an online cardio workout. Not sure if it was the best thing for my knee, but it is too cold and snow covered to go for a walk safely and be able to enjoy it.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »

And it got my thinking.. about how helpful it might be if we all looked at our food with an analytical eye🧐
    So I’d like to request we startup a new WRD (Weekly Roundtable Discussion): ...

This may just be a helpful exercise for people who tend to mindlessly eat. But please share and get real about One Meal!

I love this idea! I have so many days where my total cals are just fine and my nutrition is horrible. I think this might help me reframe my eating goals better.

2/08/2021
    Exercise: yes (started C25K again!
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6402
  • HASWLRS
    WRD - I don't eat a lot of "meals" per se; it is more just random foods put together at meal time. At the end of the day, I look at my diary to see where I have fallen short, macro wise, to help guide me as to what snack I "should" eat. The calories left in my day guide me as to what snack I "can" eat. If I am needing some more fat, I may have some almond butter on a piece of rye crisp bread; If I am needing some protein, I may have a yogurt or a meat stick, etc.

I must say, though, this time around, I am thinking of my daily calorie budget as my bank account for the day. I can only "spend" (consume) what is there. Once it's gone, my day is done and the diary, or bank if you will, is closed. (Yes, there will be exceptions, like Valentines Day for example. We are going to see my parents [it has been since October 17th] and we are going to order in from the local restaurant. I will not be able to stay under that day, most likely, with the choices I will have to work with).

All that being said, @Krysless2 , before coming on this morning, I was looking at my oatmeal, that I like to have for breakfast. I normally have two packets of the apples and cinnamon. flavour (when I am having oatmeal). However, last time shopping, the apples and cinnamon Super Grains flavour was on sale. They are bigger packets, so I only need one. Turns out, it is the better deal, nutritionally. It is probably, although I cannot confirm from here, a better deal budget wise as well, since I am eating two of the one variety to one of the other.

Regular packets x 2: 240 calories, 3g of fat, 300 mg of sodium, 52g of carbs, 4g of fibre, 18g of sugar, 6g of protein, 12% of my daily iron.

Super Grains x 1: 210 calories, 3g of fat, 160 mg of sodium, 43g of carbs, 6g of fibre, 12g of sugar, 5g of protein, 15% of my daily iron.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited February 2021
    Long rant (apology in advance)

I have been really on a downward spiral mental health wise, so my motivation has been non-existent.
    My back is still hurting from shoveling snow 4 days last week so I haven’t been able to go to the gym regardless.
    A coworker that I worked with yesterday potentially has covid, so now I have to quarantine while I wait on test results, making my anxiety even worse. And yet another reason I can’t get to the gym.

I am going to take this week off if I can roll over my weight, and I will catch up with you all next Monday.
  • richmondwriter
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    2/5 MUAC:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 3 mile walk with pup

2/6 Weigh-in
    CW: 143
    PW: 142.2 :(

I had a couple of bad calorie days in a row and now I'm paying the price. I've got to break out of the yo-yo this month.

Here is a quick filling meal I had for lunch today: 6 oz. of Kirkland Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, with 1/3 chopped Gala apple (the rest I ate as slices). I haven't even finished it - so filling. 39 grams of protein for what I ate, which is 3 servings. It's a nice alternative to tuna fish

I was inspired by this post, I love how you assess your meal, describing your protein ratio and serving size and even explained how you served yourself and when you got full.

So I’d like to request we startup a new WRD (Weekly Roundtable Discussion):

Sometime this week everyone needs to choose a meal and describe it in detail get out an old sheet of paper and something they call..a pencil ✏️ 😉
    Analyze and share with us your macro count of that meal, your portion size, Go one step further with it, if it was a healthy meal why did you choose that combination of foods? Was it Meal prep meal Day#1 in your highly organized meal prep arrangement? Or was it not so healthy and you were rushed? Where were you? Sitting? Standing? Eating too fast? Did you finish it? Do you wish you could have had time to cook a healthier option? What did you drink with it? We’re you feeling some sort of emotion while you ate?

I'm so glad that was helpful! I am trying to be more aware of what I am eating, and the protein is key for me because I get hungry in between meals otherwise. I am actually keeping an eye on the protein percentage as the day goes on. So, right now, I know I am a little low so my snack will be a protein shake. I will track one good and one bad meal this week. :)
  • brandi_84
    Awesome job, TBBT! A great start to the month!

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #4(Sunday, Jan 31
    to Sat, Feb 6)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @maryc11 (7)
    @JMTiv1979 (7)
    @mooreshelly09 (7)
    @murdog3t (6)
    @annabananamc (6)
    @thedestar (6)

Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @HASWLRS (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @krysless2 (3)
    @ErikNJ (2)
    @richmondwriter (2)
    @robandy (2)

Keep working at it!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• brandi_84
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Long rant (apology in advance)

I have been really on a downward spiral mental health wise, so my motivation has been non-existent.
    My back is still hurting from shoveling snow 4 days last week so I haven’t been able to go to the gym regardless.
    A coworker that I worked with yesterday potentially has covid, so now I have to quarantine while I wait on test results, making my anxiety even worse. And yet another reason I can’t get to the gym.

I am going to take this week off if I can roll over my weight, and I will catch up with you all next Monday.

@erikNJ I hope the test results come back negative. I also hope your back starts getting better, too. I understand you wanting to take a rest week and will roll over your weight.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,484 Member
    @brandi_84 I'm surprised I did THAT well! :D Thanks for keeping us in line.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tues 2.9.2021 6:56PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 58 oz
    Steps = 7,417
This discussion has been closed.