Feb. Week 2
    Sat.
    PW: 320.6
    TW: 317.7

@aquitteriamnot
    Fabulous loss!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @aquitteriamnot Well done this week on the scales!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 02/12
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8318
    Water: 96

Just for today 2/13: WW22, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D13
    MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD3

Yesterday 2/12: WW21✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 20hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D12✔️
    MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD2✔️

Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 153.4
    Todays Weight: 151.6
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    from yesterday:
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday 2.12.2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 59oz
    Steps = 4,500
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    murdog3t wrote: »

Just for today 2/13: WW22, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D13
    MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD3

Yesterday 2/12: WW21✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️✔️, 20hrs IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️, walk 30 min✔️, 🧘‍♀️YWA D12✔️
    MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD2✔️

@murdog3t
    Awesome job!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Ugh we’ve just lost electricity in ice storm! I won’t be on here long- will come back once we get electricity to catch up on news- but do want to add my weigh-in- 142.2, down from last week (143 I think). No MUAC from yesterday.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday 2.13.21 5:48PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85oz
    Steps = 5835
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    2/13/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: not even close, went to a hibachi grill for Valentine’s Day with my hubby, sister and her hubby
    Exercise: yes, 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 5,356
    Water: 101.3oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    @murdog3t, nice day yesterday, especially on the scales!

@mooreshelly09, a Valentine's celebration is a perfect reason to not worry about the calories and just enjoy the company! I plan to do that tomorrow!

@richmondwriter, Nice weigh-in! Stay safe inside and let's hope the electricity comes back on soon!
  • aquitteriamnot
    aquitteriamnot Posts: 78 Member
    Reminding everyone to be extra careful: The mobile home behind me caught fire, had to call 911. The man and 2 children were asleep, thank Jesus his neighbor beat on the door until he woke up. They made it out safely.

What’s frightening is that I went back over the security camera footage and saw smoke coming from the roof 5 hours earlier.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,491 Member
    Saturday 13February
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Steps: 3822
    Water: 40 oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @aquitteriamnot that is crazy scary! I'm so happy that the people are safe.

I woke up today to find that hubby baked me a chocolate cake and bought a big box of chocolates....how to balance that out this week will be tricky!

I'm happy I made my increased step goal this week and hope to keep adding next month! The goal is so motivating for me, I will often go out for a walk just to 'hit my numbers'. This 'get an A' personality is made for challenges!

2/13/2021
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 4939
  • richmondwriter
    Reminding everyone to be extra careful: The mobile home behind me caught fire, had to call 911. The man and 2 children were asleep, thank Jesus his neighbor beat on the door until he woke up. They made it out safely.

What’s frightening is that I went back over the security camera footage and saw smoke coming from the roof 5 hours earlier.

So scary - glad they made it out o.k. and that it didn't spread to your home!
  • richmondwriter
    murdog3t wrote: »

MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD3

MUTU W9D2 /RDBBD2✔️

Nice loss!!
  • richmondwriter
    2/12/21
    Exercise: not really, got 10 min in and my sister dropped off my niece for the night
    Steps: 7,100
    Water: 101.3oz

biaxa9951bhc.jpeg

She is adorable! I'm sure you got lots of exercise keeping up with her.
  • richmondwriter
    aquitteriamnot
    Feb. Week 2
    Sat.
    PW: 320.6
    TW: 317.7

Terrific loss!!
  • richmondwriter
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday, February 12th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 28 minutes of stretching

WEIGH-IN

Saturday, February 6th: 174.4
    Saturday, February 13th: 173.8

Nice loss - congrats!!
  • richmondwriter
    Friday 12 February
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 14,444
    Water: 56 oz

Only under calories because of shoveling a 150 foot driveway. 😊 It was fun though. We don't get much snow here so shoveling is a novelty. If I was back in Buffalo where I grew up I wouldn't have been as enthusiastic. 😂

Wow - that is a lot of work! Excellent job.
  • richmondwriter
    MUAC for 2/13:
    Exercised: yes - 20 minute walk with dog

I was a lot under calories because we lost electricity and I ended up going to bed at around 7 p.m. because it was cold in the house and there was not much to do, and I didn't feel like making dinner out of the limited options. We came down to my husband's office this morning, which did have electricity. :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Good evening team! I am sorry that I have not checked in much with the team over the last couple weeks. I have been keeping up with your posts and I am super proud of you all for pushing through with all the things going on in your lives! I am sorry I haven't been communicating a lot and being supportive!

My back is in a much better place than it was last week, but I am still taking it easy! I still have a little pain with certain movements, so I've continued wearing my back brace. I am hoping I am 100% come wednesday.

I have also had a lot of things going on preparing for the wedding this Thursday! I spent much of yesterday working on some decorations with my fiance's mom, and spent today with my mom. She gave me her cake topper to use, and we cleaned it up-it's so cute! It will give some life to our boring cake!

I get out of work early on Wednesday, and I feel like we have a never ending schedule from the time I get out of work until the wedding... pick up food, go to his parents and start some setup, go with fiance to a doctor's appointment, pick up his uncle from the train station, somehow get dinner and spend some time with him... then the real craziness starts the morning of! I'm terribly excited, nervous, and my mind has purely been on the wedding! I'm sorry about that! I'll be more active as things go back to "normal."
This discussion has been closed.