Options

Replies

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Yesterday’s steps 13,557

A much better week this week

Hi @scribb - your steps have been awesome this week! Super job!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/5: 15,329
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/4 14,973
    2/5 7,170

Took rest day Thursday from beachbody after the core workout the day before and it was nice out so walked instead. Yesterday did a full body work out. Trying to stick to the plan and have a loss this week before vacation.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who left a note regarding the job termination. I am trying to keep a positive outlook and stay focused on this journey.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    pw 171.8
    cw 171
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being MIA - I've been sick for a couple of weeks and got off track - no covid, just bad allergies here. I look forward to reading all of these posts I've missed!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    Sorry for being MIA - I've been sick for a couple of weeks and got off track - no covid, just bad allergies here. I look forward to reading all of these posts I've missed!

I hope you feel better soon ..Glad you are still with us :)
  • Sripalbhansali
    Sripalbhansali Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hy Happy Sunday.
    Weight as on 07.02.2021
    60.8Kgs
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Hy Happy Sunday.
    Weight as on 07.02.2021
    60.8Kgs

Just wondering are you still with us doing the step challenge? You haven't posted any steps for the past 3 weeks ...Please let me know if you want to stay or be removed ? Thank you
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/3 Steps 10,400
    2/4 Steps 14,643
    2/5 Steps 10,522
    2/6 Steps 7,003
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @363days
    I completely understand having allergies. Until I read your post just now, I hadn't even thought about my allergies. They have gotten so much better since losing weight. It is an added blessing. <3:)
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Still in shock. A very dear friend of ours passed away, suddenly, this week. Just saw it in the newspaper on Saturday. He was an amazing and accomplished individual. He was my music teacher in college... Shawn Lyons. I couldn't come close to describing how wonderful he was. There is an article in the Anchorage Daily News that scratches the surface. ADN.com. :'(<3
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feb. 6 check in
    Logging - yes
    exercise - no
    Steps -no

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    My doctor told me to rest and get input from my physio before doing any more exercise.
    Can you temporarily take me out of the step challenge? Thank you my friend.

I rested yesterday and will do so today. The negative is that it is sooo boring. The positive is that the pain level has gone way down. Not much to report as I have been sleeping mostly! LOL

@363days
    I'm so sorry to hear that you have had such difficult allergies to contend with.
    I had breathing problems for a while which I believe were allergy based so I know this can be extremely difficult to deal with. I hope you are feeling much better now!

@Bluetail6
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. The loss of a mentor and friend is a terrible loss. I hope you can find some comfort in the wonderful memories you have of him. Some people bring so much to others. Take good care my friend. We are here for you!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @lelbarou
    Thank you so very much. We have some photographs of his, that he took. We also have some really fun items that he wanted to get rid of when he opened his restaurant (chickens), lol. Such a long history... Full of wonderful memories... That is what I'm focusing on. :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I find it super interesting but an impossible for me. I'm someone who used to have issues to throw the post its away. Now im doing better but still.... I find it a great challenge but I should do baby steps first
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    @scribb
    Those steps are looking good!

@cesse47
    Sometimes maintaining is good. I get you on the cokes. I gave them up totally but I started with letting myself 1 on the weekends now I have 2 or 3. I have to reign it in. Cheering you on for a good week!

@lelbarou
    Glad your pain is more manageable. You must be missing those walks. It has been a pleasure watching you progress with your walking. Hopefully, physio helps you. I love pre planning. I make our menu on Thursday’s and I sit down on Sundays to enter it all in my food diary.

@Tazaria87
    It is really good that you are putting your gain in perspective. The water will settle. I always like the way you get your steps in daily.

@888Angie888
    Well done on hitting your step goal. I know last week you said you wanted to get there. Are you doing something different to meet your goal?

@rlaskey2
    I am confident you can stick to your plan. Where are you going on vacation?

@363days
    Congrats on the loss! I am glad you are feeling better. I really missed your posts.

@iradi8
    Awesome steps!

@Bluetail6
    I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I am sending a virtual hug. I read the article and he was an amazing person. He was so accomplished in many areas.
This discussion has been closed.