TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Starting off the new month by joining a virtual Camino de Santiago walk -the real one is something I've wanted to do forever so this will inspire me more!

Yesterday was a good day overall, and we got some home projects done plus a couple shorter walks to keep my knees happy. (bursitis/tendonitis/arthritis showing up) I'm doing the virtual walk because this is my second fail at c25k where knee pain develops after just a couple of runs. Walking seems to be fine. Getting old seems to suck a bit.

@brandi_84 you will be missed - thanks for taking such good care of us! I am happy to take over the spreadsheet for steps and water if that helps - just let me know and I'll make the post for signups and start a new sheet for this week!

2/28/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5314

@annabananamc You'll need to ask @cmhubbard92 about the water and step spreadsheet. She put that together.
    You should post the MUAC information on here. You can find it on the first page of February's TBBT thread. You can copy and paste it if you would like. Just change out the starting date each month.
    Thank you for stepping up to be co captain.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 - I made a new worksheet for this week in the Water Challenge spreadsheet. please let me know if you'd also like me to copy the post from last month and manage this, or how else I can help!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    Starting off the new month by joining a virtual Camino de Santiago walk -the real one is something I've wanted to do forever so this will inspire me more!

@annabananamc Do tell us more! How does one join that? I had a friend do it a few years ago (the real one) and said it was wonderful!
  • annabananamc
    Options

@annabananamc Do tell us more! How does one join that? I had a friend do it a few years ago (the real one) and said it was wonderful!

Thanks for asking! I signed up here https://caminoforgood.com/ I paid for the March to Santiago option, and the money goes to help fund the folks who have little hostels along the real route - who have lost their income in the pandemic. There is a FB community as well, if you like that sort of thing. You log your miles in the app, and unlock information (video, audio, pics and text) about the stops along the way as you 'reach' them.

For me, the focus is on distance and consistency rather than speed, which is what I need right now. And someday I hope to do the real one!

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge February Week #4-(Sunday, Feb 20
    to Sat, Feb 27)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @JMTiv1979 (6)
    @mooreshelly09 (6)

Congrats to our winners!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @annabananamc (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (5)
    @HASWLRS (4)
    @murdog3t (4)
    @richmondwriter (4)

Great job to those who made a notable effort. Keep it up! You are doing great.

Attempted 3 or less days
    @rawrxamberx (3)
    @maryc11 (1)

Keep working at it!

That concludes February. Great job, everyone!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 60 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time (still teleworking after 12 months) and I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards.

I joined MFP in 2012 but only discovered the challenges last year. I love challenges and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time. They were a great distraction in the early days of COVID lockdowns and are a great way to add variety to my diet and exercise program. I am still teleworking, my gym never reopened and I haven't even gotten a haircut in 14 months. I love coming here to chat with my fellow TBBT teammates to make up for all of the human interaction that I'm missing. :'(

Looking forward to a great month and the coming of Spring. :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 02/28
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4256
    Water: 96

Just for today 03/01: WW35, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D1
    RDBBD3

Yesterday 2/28: WW34👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 36+hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👎🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D28👎🏻
    RDBBD3👎🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Good afternoon! Sorry for my belated entrance into the March thread! I hope you all are off to a good start to the month!

My name is Christine, and I am the captain of TBBT! I slacked off in the month of February, and I extend my deepest apologies for that! With our recent wedding, a little time off of work and then getting back into things, I've been a little frazzled!

I'm 28, living in Connecticut, married with three fur babies. I've been a part of TBBT since February 2019, and have been on my weight loss journey since November 2018. I started at 246 and ended February at 161.5 just shy of a 85 pound loss.

Step & Water Challenge
    wssc6clzxfk3.png

Tag me @cmhubbard92 with your step goal if you are interested!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit?usp=drivesdk

If you are on your phone, highlight the above link, and select to open in Sheets(if you have the app) or in your internet browser! You can enter your steps once I add you to the sheet!

Best wishes for the March challenge!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Good afternoon! Sorry for my belated entrance into the March thread! I hope you all are off to a good start to the month!

So happy to see you here and that married life is suiting you so well! For the MUAC, I added the first week of March to the spreadsheet, kept Week 4 Feb, and 'hid' the other sheets (they aren't deleted) to make it easier to find the right place.

Let me know how else I can help!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

So happy to see you here and that married life is suiting you so well! For the MUAC, I added the first week of March to the spreadsheet, kept Week 4 Feb, and 'hid' the other sheets (they aren't deleted) to make it easier to find the right place.

Let me know how else I can help!

@annabananamc thank you! I appreciate what you've done with me on a little hiatus!
  • annabananamc
    Options

@annabananamc thank you! I appreciate what you've done with me on a little hiatus!

Since I work in tech online, I was happy to step in as co-captain while Brandi is away. Please let me know what my tasks/support should be! You can send me a private message here or email me at annmcgr at gmail dot com.

I've also been granted edit access on the master spreadsheet, so can help there, too. I am not quite sure how that all works but it looks pretty straightforward. Just need to know who does what and when!

• cmhubbard92
    Options

Since I work in tech online, I was happy to step in as co-captain while Brandi is away. Please let me know what my tasks/support should be! You can send me a private message here or email me at annmcgr at gmail dot com.

I've also been granted edit access on the master spreadsheet, so can help there, too. I am not quite sure how that all works but it looks pretty straightforward. Just need to know who does what and when!

You can enter weights when you see them on here, and feel free to do it when you feel like it-no pressure! I am going to focus on being a bit more active this week, and will either message/email you later(it's time for me to go to bed)! Thank you again!!!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday March 1, 2021 6:18PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 75 oz
    Steps = 6024
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/1/2021
    Exercise: yes 30 min elliptical and 30 min beach body video
    Water: 152.1oz
    Steps: 11,698
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. February was a rough month. Between crazy weather, school closures, and then family visiting I let my eating get out of control. I'm about 8 weeks from my beach trip with my sisters so time to stop messing around. I went grocery shopping today and got tons of fruit and veggies and I prepped a lot of it tonight so there's no excuse not to eat it. Next week is spring break so that will be a little trickier. I hope to be a lot more active here because I know that helps keep me motivated. Starting back on track today!

Sunday mini UAC all no 😬
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    3/1/21
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 8,806
    Water: 112.9
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 1 March
    Track: yes

Steps: 11,235
    Water: 88 oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    3/1/21
    Under: no
    Water: 6 cups
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Virtual Camino got me my steps in - heading out now for today's segment

3/01/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 5929
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday: Logged, but not under and no exercise. I guess it was one of those Mondays.
This discussion has been closed.