Options
    Date: 03/03
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7809
    Water: 96

Just for today 03/04: WW38, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D4, RDBBD6, Chiropractic

Yesterday 03/03: WW37👍🏻, 5000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm👍🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D3👍🏻
    RDBBD6👎🏻, PT👍🏻
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge

Sun: y/y/n
    Mon: y/y/y
    Tue: y/y/y
    Wed: y/y/y
    Thu: y/y/y

So not being able to workout but eating properly I lost a pound a week the past few weeks.
    If history tells me anything, the week I finally can workout AND eat right I will somehow have a weight gain tomorrow ...
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/4/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min elliptical
    Water: 118.3oz
    Steps: 9,154

Joined Crunch Fitness today. Time to step out of my comfort zone a few days a week. Excited to try a Zumba class for the first time tomorrow. Hopefully the change in exercise will help kick start my body back into losing at a steady rate. Have a great evening everyone!

@annabananamc I am excited to see your picture. I have never heard of that before.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday 3/4/2021 7:00PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 6934
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    3/04/2021
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6937

Friday weigh in: 164.4 (-.6)
    SW: 165.0

guys, I fell asleep early last night and didn't get the chandelier pic, but I will this weekend!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 joining the gym sounds like a great plan for you! As soon as I can get vaccinated, I'm joining our local city fitness center. I want to add in swimming and some fun classes like zumba, plus have access to the weight machines for strength training. I'm notorious for paying for gym memberships I never use, so the local center with its drop in rates will be a good option for me.
  • maryc11
    Options
    Maryc11
    Friday March 5, 2021 4:50 AM
    March start weight = 221.8
    March week 1 = 221.8
    March week 2 = 217.2
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11
    Friday March 5, 2021 4:50 AM
    March start weight = 221.8
    March week 1 = 221.8
    March week 2 = 217.2

Wow - terrific loss!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    3/04/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6937

Friday weigh in: 164.4 (-.6)
    SW: 165.0

guys, I fell asleep early last night and didn't get the chandelier pic, but I will this weekend!

Congrats on the nice loss! Yes, would love to see that picture when you have a chance to snap it!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 1
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 196.8

Finally!!!! A good week :D Great way to start the month!

Fantastic loss!! Congrats!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    3/4/2021
    Exercise: yes 30 min elliptical
    Water: 118.3oz
    Steps: 9,154

Joined Crunch Fitness today. Time to step out of my comfort zone a few days a week. Excited to try a Zumba class for the first time tomorrow. Hopefully the change in exercise will help kick start my body back into losing at a steady rate. Have a great evening everyone!

@annabananamc I am excited to see your picture. I have never heard of that before.

Great idea! Zumba is so much fun!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 3/4:
    Exercised: yes - 3.1 miles with the pooch
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @annabananamc Me also. I paid for Planet Fitness for almost 6 months after they opened back up after the pandemic started, and just didn't have the urge to go back and just worked out at home. I convinced my sister to join with me, so hopefully we will keep each other motivated and continue to go lol

Great loss this week!

@maryc11 Fantastic loss!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    2021 start: 270.0
    Last week: 261.2
    This week: 258.8

I would like to say “last time I will see the 260s” but I have said that too much and failed myself. This time I just tell myself “keep going”

Great job to everyone else with the great losses I have been seeing this week!!
  • maryc11
    Options
    Looks like 'The Big Butt Theory' Team is back in action! Loving this!! Very rough February across the country but we are resilient if nothing else! Kudos to all of us. What a group of strong-willed people...let's keep it going.

Thanks for the shout-outs, much appreciated.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    Thursday 4 March
    Track: yes

Steps: 17,799
    Water: 80 oz

Steps are going to fall off today. Back in the 30's with WIND!! :o Won't get me out walking in THAT!! LOL
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In week 1
    PW: 142.6
    CW: 143.2

Guess I'm not doing as well as everyone else. :-/ And I thought sure with all of the steps I've gotten this week it would be better. Ah well...next week, definitely!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Guess I'm not doing as well as everyone else. :-/ And I thought sure with all of the steps I've gotten this week it would be better. Ah well...next week, definitely!

You are doing great! Eyes on the prize! When I up my exercise, I tend to hold water weight for awhile. I think my body is trying to cushion everything from the extra inflammation in the muscles and joints. That might be you, too. AND they always say, muscle weighs more than fat!

I didn't drop much this week, and honestly it's a good poop away from being the same weight. (TMI I know, but I bet more than just me goes potty before weigh in - lol!) But I am feeling healthier, and I am eating healthier and I am moving more, so that's the real goal for me.

Just showing up here, and supporting each other, is what it is all about - and you do a super job of that!!!

This discussion has been closed.