Options
    JMTIV1979
    Sat Week 4
    PW: 176.6
    CW: 176.6
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @richmondwriter I have no idea how I managed setting it up with minimal help from my husband. He held up the base for me so I could attach some parts, but I pretty much did the rest. I am glad you are enjoying your new clothes as well! I love getting things that help motivate me or make me feel good about myself to workout! I hope you are getting a lot of use out of them!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/27/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 min elliptical
    Water: 135.2
    Steps: 7,051

@richmondwriter thank you! I’m trying so hard to get under 190 lol
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2021
    Options
    3/27/21
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 9,975
    Water: 135.2oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Saturday March 27, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 110 oz
    Steps = 13,502
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    3/27/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 6937
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Saturday 27 March
    Track: no
    Under: no

Water: 68 oz
    Steps: 11,182
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 3/27:
    Exercised: yes - 3.1 miles with the pup
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    aquitteriamnot
    March week 4
    Sat
    PW:311.0
    CW:310.1

Yay - congrats on your loss!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    3/27/21
    Water: 5 cups
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday March 28, 2021 5:52PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 6,731
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,742 Member
    Options
    Jm216
    Sunday weigh in
    PW 207.2
    CW 207.0

Jill👍
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    3/28/2021
    Exercise: No. rest day
    Water: 101.4
    Steps: 5,076
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Sunday 28 March
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no, rest day

Water: 64 oz
    Steps: 3068
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    MUAC for 3/28:
    Exercised: yes - 2 miles with the pup
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    3/28/2021
    Water: 80
    Steps: 8568
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thanks for my shout out! the words were very true😊
    @cmhubbard92 glad you’re getting back on track. I actually can really relate to you and you’re circumstances. We’ve been doing this a looooohhhooong time together. Then we both went thru the process of planning a wedding. I even got a new treadmill a few weeks ago! (Although it took us 3 hours to put together, my husband was the mechanic while I was the “hold-‘er-up’er”) I was planning the wedding pretty much in my sister-in-law/bestie’s footsteps since she lives up north. I know as a bride you had to have added emotion, budget and everyone’s happiness to your shoulders. It was one thing after another and everything required tasty food because Hey!! We’re celebrating right?? I was struggling with motivation ever since! Those are the moments I typically throw in the towel.. abandon MFP entirely, and I almost did just that, but then it seemed like one after the other, people were asking for my help.
    -My daughter’s friend; she came to me pretty much in tears, hoping to get some sort of encouragement in what I did and how I did it because she can’t seem to stop gaining weight.. she’s 16.
    -My other bestie, who lives in Florida with me, has a nurse-friend our age who just had a heart attack, which scared us both and caused her to look at her unhealthy lifestyle more closely. I’ve since been texting her daily and FaceTiming her every Monday(I swear nurses struggle the worst when it comes to eating habits and are constantly pushing the most indulgent food on each other) I actually don’t know if I can help her as I have only been able to stay on this journey so long because I’m not faced with a ton of temptation on a daily basis.
    -lastly, my VERY stubborn husband finally said to me “Let’s do this YOUR way because I have got to stop gaining weight, or start smoking again” and we both know that’s not an option. You see, my father-in-law who lives in Tennessee has been in and out of the hospital/ICU with a nasty infection in his leg. In order to prevent an amputation the doctors were pumping him full of antibiotics. But now he’s back in ICU fighting for his life as his kidneys are shutting down. He is scheduled to be released to go home with a hospice nurse. It’s sad but I do say the words “fighting for his life” very loosely because he has diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure, kidneys failure, an infection in his leg, the works, but my husband and I know that right when he gets home he will undoubtedly pick up a cigarette and go right back to his 2 pack a day smoking habit and unfortunately that is the root of all the evils he’s currently battling, so ... my husband cannot go back to smoking. It ruled his life for years.. just the same as it has done to his step dad.

As I reflect, I realize that I can never go back to hiding in my old ways. I was a smoker too, it ruled me just the same. But nothing can control me quite like food can... once I let it. How tragic would that be, if after 3 years of learning how to eat and very sloooowwly losing 60 lbs if I turn right around and gained it all back in a matter of months??(with my overeating history, I know I am very capable of this)

There’s so many positive reasons to keep coming here, to keep logging and staying conscious of the foods I put in to my body.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @Krysless2 I am sorry you are dealing with so much, back to back. We have definitely been going at this a long time! Everyone in this group has been so supportive throughout our journeys, and it really helps! I'm excited for your new treadmill as well! I hope you are getting whatever use out of it that you can!

Keep reminding yourself of your goal, and how you want to get there! I have lost and regained in the past, and that is why I'm actually happy (sometimes) that I've lost slowly this way, learning better methods.

Come back and check in with us more frequently, if you can! I think not posting had a huge effect on my lack of motivation. I am feeling better checking in with the team, and seeing what's going on with all of us!

*hugs*
This discussion has been closed.