Options
12346»

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    3/23-3/25
    Been down in the dumps, comes and goes.
    I did not log food but made sure to get some activity each day and was mindful about my carbs. Took yesterday off as a mental health day to get some cleaning done (=exercise) and walk outside in the sun/70°, a rare treat in the Northeast in March. Had a good night's sleep.

TGIF 😜
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    3/24-3/25
    I had my off hours again this week starting Tuesday. I did fine that day and Wednesday, keeping calories and carbs in check and protein over 100g. But by yesterday, I was running on fumes and ate WAY too much. Calories and carbs were over and protein was under. Saving grace was that I worked out early and had a great move day before crashing at 5:30.

@Ringbearer2 i have been doing some exercise challenges on the www.nourishmovelove.com site. There is a lot of HIIT routines and strength and I follow up with a quick jog to get 60 minutes a day in.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Ugh, for some reason I can't seem to get myself to log consistently more than a few weeks at a time. I've been pretty consistent with everything else -- eating about as low carb as I have been, with occasional off days, really good focus and progress on my activity and training goals, good focus on my morning/evening mindfulness routines (which, to be fair, include my Lenten additional prayer discipline, so it's been relatively easy to keep focused on that), and even more focus on and improvement with my sleep. One relatively new addition is a morning wake-up yoga session I've been trying, which I love as a way to start my day.

Next month, though, I am going to really try to log daily the whole month, and also to journal daily, as I've noticed I tend to put that off on days in which I don't log (and I tend to attribute it to stress, so these are issues to get a handle on).
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Ugh, for some reason I can't seem to get myself to log consistently more than a few weeks at a time. I've been pretty consistent with everything else -- eating about as low carb as I have been, with occasional off days, really good focus and progress on my activity and training goals, good focus on my morning/evening mindfulness routines (which, to be fair, include my Lenten additional prayer discipline, so it's been relatively easy to keep focused on that), and even more focus on and improvement with my sleep. One relatively new addition is a morning wake-up yoga session I've been trying, which I love as a way to start my day.

Next month, though, I am going to really try to log daily the whole month, and also to journal daily, as I've noticed I tend to put that off on days in which I don't log (and I tend to attribute it to stress, so these are issues to get a handle on).

Know them feelz. So much.

I hope to finally lock all my issues down and finally carve enough time to post in my own dang challenges. Fitness is still good. The logging is good, until it isn't, then I fall off the edge of the earth, so the Quarantine chub obviously isn't budging. So far so good. This week at least.

We just need to string more of them together.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    3/25 Food on point and we walked 5.73 miles :)
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    3/25

Cals✅
    Carbs✅
    Exercise ✅

Looking forward to egg dyeing this week!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    So—- finishing out the month:

Weight. -4.6 lbs. I’m a little disappointed in this. I’m also not fitting back in clothes I previously wore above this weight. Age. Grrrr.

Waist -1.0 inch
    Stomach -1 inch. I could make it 2 if I really pulled the tape measure tight, but that’s cheating 😀
    Hips -1 inch.
    Thigh. -.5 inch

Weather is improving and gardening is looming so I hope to improve in Active April!
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I kinda fell of reporting in at month end. I was up and down but ended my weight loss challenge down 4.6%. I had hoped for more but am getting to that point where I’m pretty fit and have a hard time shedding more than about half a pound a week without dipping too low on calories. And I’ve gone through a streak of wanting to eat constantly so all in all, not bad. Maybe I’ll hit my goal by summer or just readjust my thinking that the number on the scale is just a number.