Downsizers - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

7zng9ek5s513.png
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/6 Steps 10,323
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    @draby2011
    Awesome loss and Happy Birthday! Sounds like working with a health coach is really helping. Your enthusiasm is great and it is something we all need. You look great by the way!

@mari_moulin
    I know for me getting overwhelmed leads to snacking so I get your keeping it simple. With the girls here for three nights I was totally out of my element. I threw up my hands last night and left the kitchen as is because it felt like I was trying to deal with a thousand things at once. I love your progress on the gym it is really shaping up.

@Piqueaboo
    Those are some nice steps. I can just picture your walking/running route.

@lelbarou
    Glad you are feeling better! Looks nice and sunny out so it should be an enjoyable walk.

@rlaskey2
    Hope your neck feels better soon! Are you still following your skinny taste meal plan?

@red1185
    You are doing so great on your steps! What are you doing to increase them because they have been awesome all week?

@lcfa5317
    Nice steps! I get you on looking forward to a trip. I am afraid to book my trip to Scotland because I don’t want to get disappointed again.

@garn76
    Awesome loss!

@363days
    It is more than likely water weight from the sodium. Takeout is very high in sodium. I was over on both calories and sodium Friday and Saturday. My weight has spiked 1.2 pounds and I am sure it will take 2 or 3 days for it to go down. Next weekend will be bad as it is my husband’s birthday and we are having Chinese food. I am sure I will be up 4 or 5 pounds even if I don’t go over calories.

@TheresaM787
    Nice loss! I am glad you are looking at all the positives you have made in your life as a result of your weight loss journey. It is a very impressive list. I think you should post this list on your fridge/mirror to remind you of how much you have accomplished. As for feeling defeated, I think we all think things should be progressing faster. Keep looking at that list when you feel like this.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    ✅Steps 7,571
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

Lot more steps than I expected yesterday. I went to bed later than usual as the little one wanted to stay up really late. I just couldn’t fall asleep as my mind was going in circles. My usual relaxation techniques didn’t work and I didn’t want to take a sleeping pill. I just got up and read. My oldest granddaughter was still taking to her friend and munching on chips. Of course I ended up eating some and it was close to 2 am at this point. I added it to Saturday’s diary even though it was technically Sunday.

I am exhausted today and my thighs hurt. It is muscle pain so I can only assume it is from moving a lot yesterday. When the kids go home I am doing nothing for the rest of the day. I am off to play a video game with little Norah.

Have a super Sunday!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-On Day: Sunday
    PW: 149.3
    CW: 151.0

Considering I weighed 158.7 on Tuesday when I was admitted from the ER to hospital then was on more ivs, I think that I am not that bothered by the gain.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post March 6
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 110oz
    Steps 1999
    Exercise Rest Day

Had a relaxing rest/family day. Hung out with the kids and didn't do much else haha.

Today we have the birthday party to go to. It's at an ice skating rink. Neither one of my kids have tried skating so I'm a little nervous, but they are both excited to try.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,970 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Just a reminder I need steps from the following people :

@Beautyofdreams 3/6
    @888Angie888 3/5 & 3/6
    @azkunk 3/5 & 3/6
    @Z1ORtza 3/3-3/6
    Thanks Ladies :)

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Congrats to @Beautyofdreams, @Tazaria87 and @draby2011 for coming in 1st 2nd and 3rd for our amazing Downsizer team ..Great job Ladies :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 3/6 no steps, released from hospital late that day.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Options
    @mega_smartiepants1970, disregard above-had my dates mixed up. I went shopping for summer clothes instead of doing any intentional exercise.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm sorry for being so out of the group.
    My steps
    3 march 10.766 steps
    4 March 11.294 steps
    5 March 4.010 steps
    6 March 8.274 steps
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW:174.7
    CW: 172.5
    LTD: 34.5

I am so happy with the loss! I am very hopeful that I will be over 35lbs LTD by next weigh day. This week was better than last but not as good as it could have been. That means next week's loss could be even better if I dial it in more. Today's weight is a new low for me. The last time my scale was this low was Sept 2019.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/5= 10023
    3/6= 10414
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone for coming in 1st place last week, especially to @Beautyofdreams, @Tazaria87 & @draby2011 for leading the way!

@Tazaria87 - hope the kids enjoy ice skating

@Beautyofdreams - great attitude, hope you are feeling better

@lindamtuck2018 - hope you have a restful and healing Sunday

@theresam787- 0.5 is a solid loss. How close are you to goal? The closer you are the harder it is.

@363days - drink lots of water and tea to help shed the excess water weight

@rlaskey2 - sorry that you are still hurting. Hope you feel better soon.

@lelbarou - sorry that you are not feeling well.

@mari_moulin - I love the gym. You were part of the inspiration for me to order a rowing machine so that I can start making fitness more a part of this journey.

@lcfa5317 - you are so right we all need something to look forward to. I can't wait until COVID is over and we can really travel again. I need a REAL vacation with my family.

@draby2011 - looking good, girl! Keep up the great work.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - hope you are enjoying your day off from exercise, you earned it

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/5: 15,182
    5/6: 16,266
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I wanted to thank all of you wonderful people for getting your steps in on Sunday so I could post the results..Greatly appreciated <3:)<3

March Week 1 Top Steppers are:

1st @Megan_smartiepants1970 -113,813 steps
    2nd @888Angie888 - 105,703 steps
    3rd @mari_moulin -98,804 steps
    4th @lcfa5317 -96,026 steps
    5th @Piqueaboo -91,984 steps
    Great Job Ladies :)
    As A Group We Walked 1,029,792 steps ..Awesome Job Everyone :):):)

Recognizing The People who Pledged Their Steps:

Linda 5/7
    Megan 5/7
    Beautyofdreams 6/7
    Piqueaboo 7/7
    Laura 4/7
    Angie 6/7
    iradi8 6/7
    Andrea 4/7
    Rlaskey2 2/7
    Tazaria87 6/7
    Mari_moulin 6/7
    Z1ORtza 6/7
    Cesse47 7/7
    Red1185 4/7

Amazing Job to all of you :):):)
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Tonight’s steps: 3,584. Definitely not enough to cover all the food I ate, but that’s ok.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    03/07
    Steps = 7,241
    Stationery bike = 60 minutes
    Calories = under
    Talked to friends on the phone today, so I’m feeling more upbeat. I forgot to call my mom, so I feel guilty. Sometimes you just can’t win.
    Tomorrow is weigh in day. I feel like I’ve had a pretty good week, but you never know.
This discussion has been closed.