WaistAways - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Videos and pictures of baby goats, particularly in pyjamas, is my happy place. 🥰

Way too cute. I would love to cuddle those kids!
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today steps13848
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    @jugar

Thank you so much.
    My name is Grace, I am 29, live in Nottingham Uk. I just submitted my thesis so I am in a good place. I can now focus on loosing the weight. One of the reasons I stayed on track was this group and I spiraled after I left. Happy to be back on this journey.

Cw 101.5kg (I am using a new scale)

Welcome back Grace and congratulations on submitting your thesis!
  • micki48
    Options
    p0p2ia595967.png

WAISTAWAYS WEEK 1 STEP RESULTS

TOTAL TEAM STEPS FOR WEEK 1 - 474,186

qaoo9zs8g8ir.png

STEP STARS

1st - @KellyBgetsfit 96,366
    2nd - @sunny9847 75,155
    3rd - @micki48 67,718

STEPPERS MEETING DAILY STEP GOAL

@KellyBgetsfit 7/7
    @Sunny4847 6/7
    @gak71 6/7
    @Gidgitgoescrazy 6/7

grhsojopdr3q.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    @micki48 those donuts are adorable! It's the day of cute pics between those and the animals. Thanks for the smile
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW 83.1
    CW 83.6
    I am not surprised. I got derailed a bit. But back on it now hopefully.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @jugar my weigh in this morning was astonishing, so I want to hold off posting it until tomorrow to make sure it isn't a blip and I'll have a rebound next week. I'd have to go back and check but I don't think I've had an entire month in the green yet in my 7 months with the group.

I've started reading the Beck Diet Solution that I heard one of the other groups was reading together. I'm guessing it's the psychology that noom is based on, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm almost at my goal but I've been here before and the yoyo always happened as soon as I reverted to old habits, I want to change my way of thinking and this seemed like a good start. My mother has a horrible relationship with food so I'm also reading it to see if it's something I can recommend to her to help her on her journey. She's an all-or-nothing dieter who will starve herself for a year on shakes, drop 100lbs, make it to goal and then climb back up to her starting weight as soon as she starts trying to eat regular food again. I prefer a slower, manageable approach, cause I don't want to deal with loose skin and quit cause I feel deprived. I think this book might help. Has anyone else read it?

• gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    p0p2ia595967.png

WAISTAWAYS WEEK 1 STEP RESULTS

TOTAL TEAM STEPS FOR WEEK 1 - 474,186

qaoo9zs8g8ir.png

STEP STARS

1st - @KellyBgetsfit 96,366
    2nd - @sunny9847 75,155
    3rd - @micki48 67,718

STEPPERS MEETING DAILY STEP GOAL

@KellyBgetsfit 7/7
    @Sunny4847 6/7
    @gak71 6/7
    @Gidgitgoescrazy 6/7

grhsojopdr3q.png

@micki48 - you beat me by 200 steps last week. I’m shooting for 3rd place this week so already added those extra steps yesterday. 😜 Great job everyone!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I have that book on my shelf, I've read bits and pieces but never the whole thing cover to cover. Let us know how it is... maybe it's time for me to dust it off :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Congrats on your weigh in and the 140's @KellyBgetsfit
  • micki48
    Options
    Good morning! Back on my mat this morning. So hurray for that. 11 minutes of Pilates for legs. Wew, it packs a punch!

@ashleycarole86 Sorry to hear about the bad blood donation. I know that can hurt and wipe you out. A couple of my family members have had vein infiltration. Hope you are feeling yourself soon.

@KellyBgetsfit CONGRATULATIONS on that amazing milestone. You have worked so hard while being a busy mom of 4 and working as a teacher. You are a mighty woman. You can do anything!! <3

@PlaneMonkey OOOOOOOhhhhh,, Now, I am paying attention can't wait to see what you post on weigh in day. You've got this.

@Gidgitgoescrazy Your weigh in was shocking I am sure, but you have got this!! Like everyone has said that is not all permanent weight. That is all the things currently in your body. I bet you'll see that gone shortly. Chin up. You are strong.

@gak71 Wow! 300 steps and i didn't realize it. Now try and beat me this week.

Have a great day everyone.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit
    Fantastic!! Under 150 - you are doing so well. I am so glad you stuck with it when you got discouraged. You made some changes, experimented with things, took it easy when you needed to, and got right back on it as soon as you could. Results are speaking for themselves :smiley:
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @jugar He is a beautiful boy! Growing up, I had a friend who had a mare that looked just like him. It is always fun to hear their registered names and barn names. One lady in our area had this beautiful American Saddle Breed who was chestnut with a flaxen mane named Champagne Whizz. He was nearly 18 hands tall and his tail was so long it had to be secured under the buggy during shows. My sister and I were so excited to meet him when our trainer moved to the barn he lived at. Well...he is the most terrifying horse I have ever met and his barn name is Fang! Ha! It really fit him. His owner brought us to his stall and he came flying in from his outdoor run and charged the door and hit it. He didn't seem as pretty after that💔😈
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    @jugar PW 192.4
    CW 190.0
    Maybe I like this new scale after all! In spite of drinking as much water as I do, the body composition assessment indicates that I'm pretty low. Interesting. Maybe as my fat decreases, my water will improve?
    We'll see.
    My food has been ok. Serving sizes are still an issue. At least we've both been walking more. It's time to add in a few other exercises and stretches.
    More soon.
    Off for a walk.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow - not very excited or hopeful. I have not been great with my eating and no formal exercise these last days. A bit of caregiver stress (rather 'lack of caregiver' stress and hopefully that gets sorted soon...the stress part is finding 2 -3 that are a good fit. Will find out tomorrow what the 'fulltime back to the office' date will be. The plus is that I manage my intake much better when I'm in the office.
    @KellyBgetsfit WAY TO GO!!
This discussion has been closed.