• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @gidgitgoescrazy nice loss!
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    PW: 114.5
    CW: 115.1 Gatlinburg was so fun, but now need to get back on track! It was so worth it. Sorry team.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!
    Some good losses this week for sure, and the few gains were earned with happiness. I think we will have good celebrations tomorrow!

Off and running...
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,179 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Loving to see everyone's progress and updates.
    Today my husband and I are taking our dog for a walk with some friends... looking forward to getting out and all the promise of spring and how much easier it makes activity.
    My husband cooked our Easter dinner last night and I was able to stay on track with logging so I feel very good about that.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Yesterday, I got in my workout and did a short walk. My 5 year old wanted to come with me and he wouldn't have been able to do 3 miles. Fitbit friends- have you ever had your stepper not work??? I know the stroller when give you less steps, but I got 123 for half a mile!!! 🤷‍♀️

It's the stroller. Smart watches get thrown off when you push stuff. I got almost 3000 steps grocery shopping today but my husband, who was pushing the cart, got less than 1000.
  • healthygirlintransit
    healthygirlintransit Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    CW: 216
    Sorry for the delay but I kept getting logged out. But I'm glad the water weight is down.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @jugar yes, refeed days are so necessary. Two weeks back, tt felt like my willpower was being tested every hour and after those two days, I am not even thinking about food anymore. Was worth delaying my goal weight date by two days :) And just like you, I plan to log for at least a few years. I have no doubts that as soon as I stopped logging, things would start to go south.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar yes, refeed days are so necessary. Two weeks back, tt felt like my willpower was being tested every hour and after those two days, I am not even thinking about food anymore. Was worth delaying my goal weight date by two days :) And just like you, I plan to log for at least a few years. I have no doubts that as soon as I stopped logging, things would start to go south.
    In my case, they go all pear-shaped! (I think I can hear the groans from here :lol: )
  • jugar
    Options
    So many good vibes today - Levis that fit over leggings, great long walks and wanders, other people cooking you dinner, size 8 dress pants! This is all amazing.

I took a very lively hike in our woods today - the most up-hilly circuit I could make, and got all the way around and back in record time. On snowshoes that loop takes 1.5 hours. On foot today, just under an hour - even though I miss snowshoeing, it sure is faster to hike on regular boring feet. I wore a jacket that was inadequate for the cold temperature so that I had to walk extra fast. It worked!

I have been trying to reach our missing team members, so far with little luck. I hope they are not having the dreaded technical issues that some people have had getting onto the community area of MFP. In any case, I hope to get weigh-ins (and news!) from everyone by the end of the day today. Thanks!

@MzBossy
    @MandiSaysHey
    @louise7577
    @oshrat117
    @eggfreak
    @ellz_runs
    @Micki48
    @Mandylimbu
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 14351
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,283 Member
    Options
    Oh and the yummy lobster roll. 7eao5y4658l2.jpeg
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Oh and the yummy lobster roll. 7eao5y4658l2.jpeg

Yum!

My hubby decided tonight that we were going to have a lockdown dance party in our living room. We cranked the stereo and put on some flashing LED lights and danced for 2 hours around the house by ourselves. The cats were terrified by the noise and lights... But we had fun! My Garmin registered over 10000 steps from all the action. Now I'm exhausted and he's already passed out on the couch.

Great NSV's everyone! @Terytha I haven't been a size 8 since elementary school, way to go!! Amazing

I almost hit the Done button!! Ack!
  • once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    @jugar

mbakhtiaruz
    sunday
    PW 62.7 kg
    CW 61.9 kg

Steps (I use 66steps/min for the outdoor biking):
    - 02 april: 5269 steps
    - 03 april: 9298 steps
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Daily steps:
    Sun 10,137
    Mon 9,445
    Tue 8,889
    Wed 10,846
    Thur 12,308
    Fri 9,915
    Sat 5,902

Total 67,442
    Daily Average 9,634
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

I have been trying to reach our missing team members, so far with little luck. I hope they are not having the dreaded technical issues that some people have had getting onto the community area of MFP. In any case, I hope to get weigh-ins (and news!) from everyone by the end of the day today. Thanks!
    I'm here I'm here...I did weigh in last Thursday and posted...so you don't have to search back through, PW 153.5, CW 151.

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    SO! as eggfreak, I'll share some eggs on the menu for this week...love a boiled egg in a green salad! And even just as is, with a little S & P. egvcto7mqw24.png
This discussion has been closed.