TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, I will do the water and step challenges this month. Put me down for 10,000 steps daily, or 70,000 weekly. I honestly don't know if that is shooting too high or not, but you know what they say.....to aim high! The way I understand it, once you put my name on the spreadsheet, then I can enter my own numbers?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

My name is Sue, and I am 60 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 1 grandbaby (VA) and 1 fur baby. I work full time, 13 months into teleworking. I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I love challenges and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time.

I joined MFP back in 2012 and found that it helps me a great deal, especially chatting on these threads with other people who have the same fitness goals and roadblocks. MFP says I've lost about 28 lbs since joining, much more if you count all of the pounds that I gained back and lost again over those years. I came within <1 pound of my goal last summer and am determined to reach it this year. After basking in the glory for a week or so I'm sure that I will revise it again. :)

Excited that the warmer weather is here and I will be able to get outside more, I miss taking breaks from my computer / desk / meetings to get outside and see the sun for a few minutes. It really helps mentally and physically.

Welcome newbies and welcome back to those returning from previous months. I'm looking forward to another great month with you all!!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, I will do the water and step challenges this month. Put me down for 10,000 steps daily, or 70,000 weekly. I honestly don't know if that is shooting too high or not, but you know what they say.....to aim high! The way I understand it, once you put my name on the spreadsheet, then I can enter my own numbers?

I am good at spreadsheets, @HASWLRS, so I went ahead and added you to the spreadsheet. I am pretty sure I did it right, anyway! You should be able to enter your goals and then track daily on there. If you run into any issues, tag me or @cmhubbard92

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ann!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @annabannamc
    My April week one page lost it's formula behind the steps and water count so I have to manually do the math and update the total. Once entered, the %complete calculates properly. The remaining rows are fine and still calculate accurately. Can you fix? I appreciate it.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @maryc11 I've fixed the formulas for both your steps and water :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @HASWLRS I added your step goal to the spreadsheet. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    @maryc11 I've fixed the formulas for both your steps and water :)

@cmhubbard92 while you're fixing formulas....could you take a look at mine for Tracking? Everyone else's is a percentage and mine has yes / no conditional formatting. Doesn't matter to me really, just that it's not consistent with the others. Thanks, and Happy Monday! :)
  • maryc11
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 thank you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @maryc11 You're welcome!

@DaffyGirl88 I think I figured out what you meant. It should be fixed now :)
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @maryc11 You're welcome!

@DaffyGirl88 I think I figured out what you meant. It should be fixed now :)

Thanks for fixing things up. I am sorry if I inadvertently messed with the wrong cells! I should have been more careful. In any case - glad you saved our bacon!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @annabananamc no worries! The spreadsheet is fairly easy to fix :) Thank you for helping!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Tami aka murdog3t

My goals for April:
    Exercise at least 30 minutes each day
    Sleep a minimum of 8 hrs
    Log/track all food, and complete daily
    Keto meal plan 20g net carbs daily
    Complete 6000 step goal daily

• murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 04/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :
    Water: 64

Just for today 04/05: WW/keto 2, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min

Yesterday : happy Easter 🐰🐇🐣
  • murdog3t
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    49000 step goal weekly
  • cmhubbard92
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/5/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 14,278
    Water: 113.8oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday:✔ Monday:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    Sunday: ✔Monday:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily Sunday:✔ Monday:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    Sunday: ✔(goal: 13,260) Monday✔(goal: 13,290)

I am upping my step goal from 60,000 to 85,000 but may decide to increase it more. :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @murdog3t I've updated your step goal :) I also like your goals for the month :) Happy Easter!
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday April 5, 2021 %;%%PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 3, 739
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I’m going to be going on vacation later this week.
    I will not have a scale so can I roll over my weight for week 1?
    Also, we are staying at a cabin in the mountains, our goal when we go there is to get away from everything in life including especially staring at our phones so I will be inactive until the middle of next week.
    See you all next week
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/5/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes - got to spin class early did 15 min before the 45 min class. Total 1hr
    Water: 135.2oz
    Steps: 7,444
This discussion has been closed.