• kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 2
    pw 167.8
    cw 164.8

I’ve been walking longer distances this week and it is nice to see a big weight loss! I’m planning to start some really easy run intervals into my walk this week. Also get the bike down and ready to ride.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 191.4
    Cw 190.8
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    It's only a tiny loss but I will take it. I was looking into some weight loss programs at the hospitals around here. I have to call my insurance but I didn't have time. I didnt sleep well last night not sure if it was from the rona shot or just because I dont always sleep well. I was just trying to get a quick cat nap in but with a 1 1/2 year old running around it didnt work. I even came out to the backyard to sleep in one of the gravity chairs. I was supposed to meet my son for dinner and switch our cars back but he said he rather just come over this weekend. Now I dont have dinner taken out so we will run out and grab a quick bite anyway. I just want a sandwich so it will be something small. I really just want to be in bed early. I definitely dont have it in me to exercise today, not even a little walk.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @rachelrjh
    Friday wk 2
    Pw: 156
    Cw: 154 lbs.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Before I forget...
    ~~ Weigh Days! ~~

We are currently missing weigh-ins (as in, they were due earlier this week) from:

Please let me know if you need to be excused for this week, or if you need to be shifted to the cheer squad! Remember that two weeks in a row without a weigh-in while on the weight loss team will result in being removed from the team! Nothing wrong with being excused - we all have weeks that just don't allow us to weigh in as we normally would.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 138.0
    Today's Weight: 137.8
    Weekly Steps: 52,293
  • lennoncpa
    Options
    @pacsnc6 I have been so hungry this week also - I was trying to figure out why?? I can't believe I actually went down 2 tenths of a pound because I have been eating things I don't normally indulge in!! It's really a battle - of the mind!!
  • lennoncpa
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I had some pasta this week - and that is something I never do!! My son has been in town staying with me (right - blame him!!) and he mentioned Sunday night that he was in the mood for Italian. We were going to get a carryout and it was like an hour wait - so we didn't want to wait that long. Then we decided on Mexican carryout and kept calling the local restaurants - like 3 different ones and no one was answering. Found out later that they were so busy they stopped doing carryout since they were short staffed. So we finally ended up getting Chinese carryout from a place within walking distance of my house. We actually realized that we had spent so much time on the phone calling around that we could have just waited the hour for the Italian place in the first place.

When I order Chinese food - they have a diet special - steamed chicken and Vegetables that I always get. They put a brown sauce on the side that I don't use and I don't use any rice. So that isn't a bad option. Now back to the Italian food - so Tuesday he says "hey we never got our Italian - want to get it today?" Of course I said yes. I ordered fairly healthy - grilled salmon with green beans. But my son got a chicken dish with a side of Fettuccini Alfredo and he never ate the fettuccini alfredo and its been sitting in my refrigerator since Tuesday! Well - he has been at a friends house since then and last night I kept looking at that carryout box and said "well he never eats the leftovers he brings home anyways" So I did him the favor of finishing it off last night!! Guilt galore!! I have never in my life ordered fettuccini alfredo in my life so why did I eat it? Because it was there and because I could!!!!!!!!! Seriously - I am so bad!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    why did I eat it? Because it was there and because I could!!!!!!!!! Seriously - I am so bad!!

Oh boy, this hits me real hard. I had a spoonful of strawberry jelly with chocolate chips on it the other night just because I wanted something sweet, which led to a horrible spiral that ended with dropping a couple handfuls of chocolate into the jar and scooping them out with a spoon... So, I completely understand the struggle. Sometimes it's best to just throw things away.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    melaniedscott
    Weigh-day Saturday Week 2
    PW: 206 7
    CW: 203

The battery has been changed. It must be real...Hmmm. So., after four months of holding on to every ounce no matter what, I've dropped 10 lbs in about a month. So weird.

Steps will be weird this week...Sunday was almost none as I worked a half day and spent the rest resting (had a nasty cold, which continued through the week...still feeling rough) and yesterday where I ran around all over the house and yard and didn't keep my phone with, so, no tracking. I'll guess. . . I had to replace my water heater, which it expensive, and that really required me to do some organizing/ reorganizing. I think I'll continue today...

5/9 500
    5/10 6,098
    5/11 5,893
    5/12 6,248
    5/13 3,353

I'll post my guestimate for yesterday and todays numbers tomorrow.

• KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 195.7
    CW: 193.6
    LTD: 18.9

This has got to be water or something. I was not good with my food this week. I went over my calories four days. But I did get all my workouts in. I figured I might just break even this week.
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day - I'm sorry! I'm on vacation and do not have access to a scale. I'll face the real world tomorrow.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 171.2
    Cw- 169

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    vvlucky wrote: »
    Weigh in day - I'm sorry! I'm on vacation and do not have access to a scale. I'll face the real world tomorrow.

Would you like to be excused for the week?
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Kandi3570
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 187
    CW 186.6

Steps this week 101485
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @melaniedscott she is getting better she’s in a walking boot and pretty much back to normal. It’s still swelled. She doesn’t complain but she’s always had a high pain tolerance and doesn’t really complain even when sick. So I don’t know how well it’s healing. I also only see it at night after she’s been on her feet all day. It’s not a great fracture. It’s a spiral fracture and both bones are broken. She goes back the 26th. I hope we can get back to normal. 🤷‍♀️
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:174.3
    Current weight:174.3
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    why did I eat it? Because it was there and because I could!!!!!!!!! Seriously - I am so bad!!

Oh boy, this hits me real hard. I had a spoonful of strawberry jelly with chocolate chips on it the other night just because I wanted something sweet, which led to a horrible spiral that ended with dropping a couple handfuls of chocolate into the jar and scooping them out with a spoon... So, I completely understand the struggle. Sometimes it's best to just throw things away.

I've been so good and trying to hit my goal of 185 by my birthday. I had the right portion of everything for dinner and the 1 glass of wine I let myself have on Fridays. Then I went out of control with Jordan almonds. I just shrugged. I forgave myself for the night until I punished myself with a dance fitness class this morning. I took an after lunch weight (which I never do). I was down 1/2 pound from Thursday.
This discussion has been closed.