Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 2077
    Exercise - No
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 8000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    72oz
    4752 Steps

I have been fighting a cold all weekend so I really didn’t have the energy to get on my treadmill yesterday.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Options
    Catching up my posts from the weekend. I am planning on resetting my goals for this month, and will post an introduction when I have a chance.

5/2
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

5/3
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps:14,107
    Water: 113.8

@DaffyGirl88 to answer you from the April thread, I am ok! My dog dragged/tripped me going down a hill, and I landed right on my back. I was in pain Saturday after it happened, but luckily was pain-free this morning. I was able to jump back into my exercise routine, which was nice!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Is @richmondwriter coming back for the May Challenge?
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/3/21
    Exercise: yes - 60 min spin class
    Steps: 6709
    Water: 152.1oz
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/3/21
    Exercise:yes- 25 min strength - upper body premix dvd
    Steps:5700
    Water:64oz.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday May 3, 2021 8:16 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 76 oz
    Steps = 9,222
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Ashley - so sorry to hear of your loss. Please be gentle with your heart - we'll get all caught up here in time!!! (((hugs)))
    @annabananamc Thank you. It's been a though week. I'm just taking things one day at a time.Maybe some day, they'll be a little less hard.
    maryc11 wrote: »
    @AB0215 So sorry to hear about your loss.
    @maryc11 Thank you.

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Mon, May 3rd
    Week 1 - Day 2
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1237
    Exercise - Yes a little over an hour on the treadmill today
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 8000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    76oz
    9849 Steps
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    3rd May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 63oz

Getting myself a fitbit versa 3 on Wednesday! use to have a fitbit a few years ago but never used it enough so returned it, but I'm excited this time to make it help me lose weight and get my exercises and walking in ☺️

@roz0810 When you get it be sure to friend me @ https://www.fitbit.com/user/2YHBB4 My user name is "Susan B." there. There are many of use and we sometimes do fun challenges.

I definitely will, thank you ❤️
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    Monday 3 May
    Track: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 8124

Back from vacation, caught up at work (mostly) and I think the rain 🌧️ has stopped. Ready to get out and get some steps and walk off the good food that I ate while I was away. 😊
  • palteacher
    palteacher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! Looking forward to dropping some pounds.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to all the new TBBT team members! So glad to have you hear with us.

Today I am going to the dentist for the first time in two years - I can't wait to get my teeth cleaned! And in less great news, I got my hair cut last week for the first time in two years and yesterday got notice that the stylist tested positive for Covid after getting sick over the weekend. SOOO grateful to be vaccinated and that it is apparently working, because she cut my hair in a tiny closed room (salon suite) with no mask on. I hope now she will either 1) get vaccinated or 2) rethink her cavalier attitude about masks indoors in closed spaces or both.

Monday 5/3
    Water: 80+
    Steps: 5791
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, May 2nd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 36 minute walk and over two hours cutting back vines in my garden.
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 19,484

Monday, May 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no, didn't get to it
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 7,872
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - APRIL WEEK #4
    (Sunday April 25th to Saturday May 1st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 "yes" days

@maryc11 (7)
    @mooreshelly09 (7)
    @cmhubbard92 (6)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@roz0810 (5)
    @HASWLRS (5)
    @Krysless2 (4)

Attempted

@murdog3t (1)

Congratulations to our Winners for the last week of April....Mary, Shelly and Christine! Way to finish the month strong! Mary and Christine were in the Winner's Circle for all four weeks of the April Challenge! Shelly was there for three out of four weeks, but she lost 7.8 pounds for the month, so she is not sad about that missed fourth week! Mary and Christine also posted net losses for the month, in case anyone was pondering the merits of joining the Mini Challenge!!

Will we add some new names to the Winner's Circle in May? Stay tuned....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Welcome back everyone and hello new people 😊❤️
    Let’s rock May! My birthday is Friday and I’m turning 30! I’m ready to start my 30s off right 👌🏻

Goals for this month:
    1) log EVERYTHING (I have a bad habit of not logging when I go over limit)
    2) drink at least 8 cups of water daily. if not, more!
    3) be more active on here! I’ve never meant to not be active. So everyone will see more of me!
    4) participate everyday with the accountability challenge!

@rawrxamberx These are great goals for May! MAY you succeed at achieving them, one focused day at a time!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    3rd May
    water: 63oz

Getting myself a fitbit versa 3 on Wednesday! use to have a fitbit a few years ago but never used it enough so returned it, but I'm excited this time to make it help me lose weight and get my exercises and walking in ☺️

@roz0810 I have the original Versa and I love it. I have had some sort of Fitbit since 2015, but I never linked it with myfitnesspal until last year. That was a game changer for me. I am sedentary, according to my lifestyle. However, I do not want to sustain myself on sedentary calories, which for me (55 years old, 5'5", 172 ish pounds) is 1220 calories per day. So, the more I move, the more I get to eat! And I still lose weight, when I am faithful to those numbers! Sure, I try not to eat back all of the extra calories, but I will if I am hungry. Depriving yourself and/or letting yourself become too hungry is one surefire way of caving, and then bingeing. I still go to bed slightly hungry, but that feeling reminds me that I have eaten at a deficit and that I am losing weight! And I really look forward to my coffee and oatmeal first thing the next morning!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Krysless2 An hour on the treadmill...you must be feeling a little better!

@cmhubbard92 Glad there were no lasting effects from your dog induced trip and fall!

@annabananamc I can't believe your stylist would cut hair without a mask on in these times. Sure, the vaccine is rolling out nicely in your country, but there are still many people who are not vaccinated yet! Glad that you are, and that you could enjoy a nice dinner out, a Covid-free hair cut, and a trip to the dentist (a little less "enjoy" and more "endure" on that last one!).

@DaffyGirl88 Welcome back! Glad you can get out for a walk today where you are, because it is going to be a complete rain day here today!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @annabananamc I can't believe your stylist would cut hair without a mask on in these times.

Well I do live in Florida, where apparently a good portion of our residents (and our governor) believe that COVID never really was a big deal and that vaccinations are stupid...my line is 'it's all good until you kill grandma'. I think my stylist's attitude of 'I don't believe in getting vaccinated or wearing a mask' has changed overnight as she's not feeling well at all! AND, I actually am one of the few people who love going to the dentist! (because I HATE the feeling of plaque on my teeth)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 05/03
    Username: Murdog3t
    Steps : 6176
    Water: 96

Just for today 05/04 : WW/keto 10, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs, yoga with Adrian day 4,

Yesterday : 05/03 : WW/keto 9💕, 6000steps🚶‍♀️💕, 18hrs IF 💕, read bible plan 💕, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min💕, sleep 8 hrs💕, yoga with Adrian day 3💕
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @annabananamc I can't believe your stylist would cut hair without a mask on in these times.

Well I do live in Florida, where apparently a good portion of our residents (and our governor) believe that COVID never really was a big deal and that vaccinations are stupid...my line is 'it's all good until you kill grandma'. I think my stylist's attitude of 'I don't believe in getting vaccinated or wearing a mask' has changed overnight as she's not feeling well at all! AND, I actually am one of the few people who love going to the dentist! (because I HATE the feeling of plaque on my teeth)

Our governor has NEVER said vaccinations are stupid. He actually has said that people NEED to get vaccinated so we can hurry up and move on. I quickly wanted to respond and defend Florida a little bit.. because we have a bad rap as it is ..lol! I still love everything that is Anna! No disrespect... people are entitled to their opinions.

And I still agree with you on everything else you said. I am a person that was infuriated when getting makeup trials for my brothers wedding and the artist gave us the impression that she cared, wore her mask all the way until she started working on my step mom’s makeup, inches apart, and I walk into the room and she was completely exposed to her(My step mom has been super worried and cautious because my dad has congestive heart failure and is on borrowed time on this earth) and this was before the vaccination. I was so angry that we never went back.

I am also a person that will continue to wear a mask even though I am vaccinated. I have too many elderly loved ones that I want to visit whenever I want to.
This discussion has been closed.