TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (May)

Options

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

Well I do live in Florida, where apparently a good portion of our residents (and our governor) believe that COVID never really was a big deal and that vaccinations are stupid

Our governor has NEVER said vaccinations are stupid. He actually has said that people NEED to get vaccinated so we can hurry up and move on...

Fair enough - you are correct that DeSantis never said vaccinations were stupid (but a lot of people did). I do feel like he downplayed COVID a lot, especially with young people. As a result, my friend's son partied like it was 1999 at FSU and got COVID, too, which was fine for him, but he 'shared' it with his dad who had a hard hard time of it. There have been so many people in my part of FL that really don't believe it is a big deal, until they or someone they know is very sick or dead.

My mom's church had 13 congregants die so far.

I completely agree with you that it makes sense to protect each other, and that is what I do, too. It makes me sad that more people don't care enough about their fellow humans to want to protect them, or don't care enough to learn the science behind how masks do protect others.

And now, let's get back to eating healthy and staying fit, which is 100% a good thing to help your immune system and protect you from ALL viruses!!!!

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    4th May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 74oz

Would it please be possible to change my weigh in day this week to Wednesday instead of Thursday just for this week. I won't have scales from Thursday till Tuesday. Hope this is ok
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Krysless2 An hour on the treadmill...you must be feeling a little better!

@cmhubbard92 Glad there were no lasting effects from your dog induced trip and fall!

@annabananamc I can't believe your stylist would cut hair without a mask on in these times. Sure, the vaccine is rolling out nicely in your country, but there are still many people who are not vaccinated yet! Glad that you are, and that you could enjoy a nice dinner out, a Covid-free hair cut, and a trip to the dentist (a little less "enjoy" and more "endure" on that last one!).

@DaffyGirl88 Welcome back! Glad you can get out for a walk today where you are, because it is going to be a complete rain day here today!

I’m still fighting the cold but it’s better today, I still didn’t want to walk yesterday but I’m always nervous to stop getting in my cardio, like potentially if I allow one bad week of no cardio take me over will that put me back into my old pre-2018 slow/sluggish way of life? I’m never sure. So unless I am completely Incapacitated I am getting on my treadmill! Lol
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    4th May
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 74oz

Would it please be possible to change my weigh in day this week to Wednesday instead of Thursday just for this week. I won't have scales from Thursday till Tuesday. Hope this is ok

Absolutely! @roz0810 :)
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday May 4, 2021 6:15 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,520

Ug..back to work in a building...too much sitting and not enough sunshine...tomorrow lunch at the park since I work from home...hope the weather is cooperating for all of you, especially those of us in the Sunshine State! I miss it a bit on days like today.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/4/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 30 min elliptical
    Steps: 6035
    Water: 101.4oz
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    5/4/21
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise Yes 52 min treadmill
    Steps 10400
    Water 72 oz
  • roz0810
    Options
    Thank you ❤️
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Tues, May 4th
    Week 1 - Day 3
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1226
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 8000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

👟Challenges💧
    92oz
    9424 Steps
  • roz0810
    Options
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday (Wednesday today as a one off)
    PW: 255.6
    CW: 250.6

That's more like it! Woop. I'm off to my mums for 6 days now though. Will try my best to keep logging and staying under but I know I'll be off plan a little bit but that's ok! My new fitbit versa 3 arrives this morning too!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,706 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 4 May
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, Peloton spin class in the morning and a walk in the afternoon.

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 14,973
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Happy Cinco de Mayo! 🇲🇽🌮
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    5/4/21
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 7 cups
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: May Week #1
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 310
    CW: 307.2
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Wednesday 5/4
    Water: 80+
    Steps: 5879
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mon 5/3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 34min Fitness blender and Wii Just Dance
    Water: 72oz

Tues 5/4
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 27min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 24oz

Yesterday wasn't a good day. I blame hormones and TOM being around the corner, but I know I need to acknowledge my mistakes so I can learn from them. I'm working on things to do when I've got that "snacky" feeling (not really hungry) to distract myself. @HASWLRS I liked what you said about that hungry feeling telling you that you're at a deficit and losing weight. I need to remember that!

I had planned on starting a new workout program this week but my knee is bothering me again. Do any of you use collagen peptides? I've read that those help a lot with joint pain so I've been thinking about trying them.
  • annabananamc
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mon 5/3

I had planned on starting a new workout program this week but my knee is bothering me again. Do any of you use collagen peptides? I've read that those help a lot with joint pain so I've been thinking about trying them.

I don't use collagen, but I take a Glucosamine with MSM supplement to help my joints. Whenever I think I don't need it and stop for awhile, I notice a difference, so I guess it helps some!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @rawrxamberx Nice loss!

@thedestar I take collagen peptides. I take it mainly for the hair and wrinkles benefits ;) I order mine off amazon. I get the no flavor powder and add it to my morning coffee.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Gah! NOW I have to go and research collagen peptides! Geez...it never ends... B)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    5/2/21
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 692
    Water: 113.8oz

5/3/21
    Steps: 14,107
    Water: 96.9oz

5/4/21
    Steps: 10,501

5/5/2
    Steps: 14,462(currently)

I can't remember if I have posted muac for this week, so I decided to post all of the week so far.

Edit: I just saw that I did post Sunday/Monday. Oh well :)
This discussion has been closed.