Steps: 10,501
    Water: 113.8oz

5/5/2
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 14,462(currently)
    Water: 113.8oz

I can't remember if I have posted muac for this week, so I decided to post all of the week so far.

Edit: I just saw that I did post Sunday/Monday. Oh well :)

Better safe than sorry 😁
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,702 Member
    Options
    So I pre-logged my food today and had logged two servings of french fries. They came in a small *kitten* bag that claims to have 9 servings, you know how THAT goes. We usually cook half a bag and my husband eats most but I logged two just to be safe. Well.... my DH forgot to put them in the oven! So we didn't have them! I have literally hundreds of calories to spend!! I don't know what to eat first! πŸ˜‚ I'm thinking margaritas. πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/5
    Username: Gamommy2
    Exercise Yes - 32 min treadmill (thank you netflix :))
    Steps 8300
    Water: 72oz.
    Wed. Weigh in: 165

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday May 5, 2021 7:00PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 9,219
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    So I pre-logged my food today and had logged two servings of french fries. They came in a small *kitten* bag that claims to have 9 servings, you know how THAT goes. We usually cook half a bag and my husband eats most but I logged two just to be safe. Well.... my DH forgot to put them in the oven! So we didn't have them! I have literally hundreds of calories to spend!! I don't know what to eat first! πŸ˜‚ I'm thinking margaritas. πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

You have my vote! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • maryc11
    Options
    Just noticed this ...my two work from home days this week I walked 9,222 one day and 9,219 the other...just saying, I never take the same path twice so ending up so close in steps is a bit interesting to me. Trying to find patterns in my habits that influence the scale so I can repeat the good ones and be aware of the not so good ones...:-) My return to building work days are very sedentary especially if its raining outside and I can't get outside at lunch.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/5/21
    Exercise: yes - 50 min Zumba
    Steps: 11,160
    Water: 101.4oz

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 05/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3534
    Water: 96

Just for today 05/05: WW/keto 12, 6000stepsπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters πŸ“š, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs, yoga with Adrian day 5,

Yesterday : 05/04 : WW/keto 10πŸ‘πŸ», 6000stepsπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ», 18hrs IF πŸ‘πŸ», read bible plan πŸ’•, read chapters πŸ“šπŸ‘πŸ», Daily calm/ meditationπŸ’•, walk 30 minπŸ‘ŽπŸ», sleep 8 hrsπŸ‘πŸ», yoga with Adrian day 4πŸ’•
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Wed, May 5th
    Week 1 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1457
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 8000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§
    88oz
    10833 Steps

We decided to invest in more fitness equipment and purchased a Fight Camp boxing bag set and I’m very happy with it! Burned allot of calories today and I absolutely loved how I felt after my new workout! https://youtu.be/zu1wq8IjAIc
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    5th May
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    water: 60oz

Change of plan. Had to end up cancelling my trip to mums. Will rearrange for sometime at the end of the month or next month.
    Got my fitbit versa 3 yesterday morning! Woop.

Is there a current step challenge I could join in with at all?

Thanks
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 5 May
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes, Peloton spin class in the morning and a walk in the afternoon.

Water: 100 oz
    Steps: 12,320

BTW, I went with the second margarita but only had a half one. I had pre-logged the first one and after making drunken posts on the internet decided I probably didn't need two. 🀣🀣
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wed, May 5th
    Week 1 - Day 4
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - Yes 1457
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 8000/Daily = 42000/Weekly

πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§
    88oz
    10833 Steps

We decided to invest in more fitness equipment and purchased a Fight Camp boxing bag set and I’m very happy with it! Burned allot of calories today and I absolutely loved how I felt after my new workout! https://youtu.be/zu1wq8IjAIc

@Krysless2 That sounds interesting. I have many work days where I could take a break and burn a helluva lot of callories!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: Β»
    Just noticed this ...my two work from home days this week I walked 9,222 one day and 9,219 the other...just saying, I never take the same path twice so ending up so close in steps is a bit interesting to me. Trying to find patterns in my habits that influence the scale so I can repeat the good ones and be aware of the not so good ones...:-) My return to building work days are very sedentary especially if its raining outside and I can't get outside at lunch.

@maryc11 What is your building shaped like? How many floors does it have? My building is shaped like a cube with bathrooms in each corner and I work(ed) on the third floor. I always went to the bathroom in the farthest corner (which was often after drinking 2-20oz bottles of water at my morning spin class LOL). I would also occasionally walk around the building, or go down the stairs closest to me, then walk the hall to the staircase on the other end and come back up to the third floor. Luckily my FitBit yells at me every hour so I remember to get up and move around.
  • maryc11
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 COVID changed 'things' at work so roaming the halls is not viewed as it once was (encouraged). I do take the longest way possible from one point to another but it looks more like I am avoiding work than trying to be healthy, haha...stress is adding to the problem I am sure. Once upon a time, walking through a floor to cross to the other stairway was the norm, now not so much. It's actually a beautiful complex in a wooded area and makes for great walking even in the Texas heat.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, May 4th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no, didn't get to it
    steps: 6,422
    water: yes, 8 cups

Wednesday, May 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: no, didn't get to it (am noticing a theme here....)
    steps: 7,913
    water: yes, 8 cups (also noticing a theme here...I personally need at least 10 to feel hydrated throughout the night)

I am putting all my energy into logging and staying under instead of moving more and exercising. This should still result in weight loss, but the scales haven't budged at all this week (so far)!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: Β»
    Username: roz0810

PW: 255.6
    CW: 250.6
    Username: rawrxamberx

PW: 310
    CW: 307.2

@roz0810 and @rawrxamberx Congratulations, you two, on getting your mojo back and as a result, posting two fantastic losses on the scales this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited May 2021
    Options
    On page three alone, we have elliptical, treadmill, Peloton spin class, walking, Fitness Blender and Wii Just Dance as the listed exercises that some members of team TBBT are doing! And then we've got Krystal engaging in Kickboxing on the next page, and also yoga and Zumba listed!! So inspiring everyone, and definitely puts my "no, I didn't get to it" to shame!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@DaffyGirl88 What a great problem to have....calories to spend freely!! It made me laugh when you decided on margaritas!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»

@DaffyGirl88 What a great problem to have....calories to spend freely!! It made me laugh when you decided on margaritas!!

@HASWLRS well it WAS Cinco de Mayo. o:)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: Β»
    @DaffyGirl88 COVID changed 'things' at work so roaming the halls is not viewed as it once was (encouraged). I do take the longest way possible from one point to another but it looks more like I am avoiding work than trying to be healthy, haha...stress is adding to the problem I am sure. Once upon a time, walking through a floor to cross to the other stairway was the norm, now not so much. It's actually a beautiful complex in a wooded area and makes for great walking even in the Texas heat.

@maryc11 Ah yes...COVID. :/ We are still allowed to roam (when I am there) but not to congregate. Which is fine by me. Not sure why people always felt the need to hold impromptu meetings at intersections, in front of the printer, or my favorite - right outside the door to the ladies room!! Engineers....

Your location sounds lovely. I work on a Naval Air Station and my building is right next to the runway. Be sure to look both ways before crossing! :o
This discussion has been closed.