Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 4 cups
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So I pre-logged my food today and had logged two servings of french fries. They came in a small *kitten* bag that claims to have 9 servings, you know how THAT goes. We usually cook half a bag and my husband eats most but I logged two just to be safe. Well.... my DH forgot to put them in the oven! So we didn't have them! I have literally hundreds of calories to spend!! I don't know what to eat first! 😂 I'm thinking margaritas. 🇲🇽

@DaffyGirl88 What a great problem to have....calories to spend freely!! It made me laugh when you decided on margaritas!!

@HASWLRS well it WAS Cinco de Mayo. o:)

@DaffyGirl88 Well, yes it was!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,702 Member
    Options
    5/5/21
    Under: yes
    Steps: 6107
    Water: 80+

So my husband a few weeks ago asked me to take tomorrow off for a Mother's Day surprise. Well, my surprise arrived early when the doorbell rang last night and MY SON was there! He flew home from MA to surprise me. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he's in college there, and fully vaccinated, and it was all his own plan)

@annabananamc YAY!! Enjoy your Mother's Day!
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 137.2lbs
    CW 136.2lbs
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    5th May
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    water: 60oz

Change of plan. Had to end up cancelling my trip to mums. Will rearrange for sometime at the end of the month or next month.
    Got my fitbit versa 3 yesterday morning! Woop.

Is there a current step challenge I could join in with at all?

Thanks
    Yes I’ll send you a PM and I’ll create a challenge for us!! Anyone else want to join a Fitbit step challenge?
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 my friend who owns three yoga studios got that boxing thing over the summer (along with a divorce) and her body has TRANSFORMED!!! She is fitter than I've ever seen her despite her being a yoga/spinning/rowing/core instructor and studio owner for many years. She looks 10 years younger and vavavoom. I may have to try it, too.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    @Krysless2 my friend who owns three yoga studios got that boxing thing over the summer (along with a divorce) and her body has TRANSFORMED!!! She is fitter than I've ever seen her despite her being a yoga/spinning/rowing/core instructor and studio owner for many years. She looks 10 years younger and vavavoom. I may have to try it, too.

Yay! That’s really good to hear since it was pretty costly and I get twitchy when we splurge on something like this.. Sounds like I might need to do a “Before” shot.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 137.2lbs
    CW 136.2lbs

@prehistoricmoongoddess Another week of working the program...another pound gone! Well done!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/5/21
    Under: yes
    Steps: 6107
    Water: 80+

So my husband a few weeks ago asked me to take tomorrow off for a Mother's Day surprise. Well, my surprise arrived early when the doorbell rang last night and MY SON was there! He flew home from MA to surprise me. I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he's in college there, and fully vaccinated, and it was all his own plan)

@annabananamc I am so happy FOR you!! The Best. Mother's. Day. Present. EVER!!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    So I pre-logged my food today and had logged two servings of french fries. They came in a small *kitten* bag that claims to have 9 servings, you know how THAT goes. We usually cook half a bag and my husband eats most but I logged two just to be safe. Well.... my DH forgot to put them in the oven! So we didn't have them! I have literally hundreds of calories to spend!! I don't know what to eat first! 😂 I'm thinking margaritas. 🇲🇽

@DaffyGirl88 What a great problem to have....calories to spend freely!! It made me laugh when you decided on margaritas!!

I know right! So funny.. I’m letting MFP know that they need to add a “Lol” Reaction button. While they’re at it, they should go ahead and get rid of that ugly “Disagree” button!!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    6th May
    logged food: no
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/6/21