Wednesday
    PW: 195.3
    CW: 192.6
    LTD: 60.0 pounds (SW 252.6)

Fantastic loss .......Congrats :smile:
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    @TheresaM787 treadmill should be here Friday 😊 I do dog walking for my friends dog in the mornings so will still do that and then make up my steps to over 10k with the treadmill
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    2nd June
    Steps : 3,617
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Rise and shine 🌞... Were on the home stretch. I can smell the weekend wafting up over the horizon (Or is that my workout shirt?). Hmmmmmm πŸ€”πŸ€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

Didn't feel like a had a great sleep, probably cause my last hour or so was REM sleep with stupid dream where I won a Winnebago and a Car, and ruined both of them trying to get out of the parking lot. One of those Dreams where when you wake up, you're like WHEwww... "Thank god that was a dream." Lol

Anyhow, outside I went. 4 consecutive days now at 6 laps, knees are holding up pretty good. And If I'm not mistaken this may be a 6-lap time record? (I'd have to double check though). Either way Yahoo. Didn't seem to take as long out there today, or I just wasn't paying attention to the clock and making time go by slower? Not sure. πŸ™‚

I don't imagine I'll be doing 7 laps anytime soon though. There is probably a formula to figure that out related to Mass propelled by a given horse power over time. Maybe I'll figure what that formula is, However I suspect to shave enough time off to add a lap and still be at the 30-minute mark... I'll probably have to lose another 50 pounds? (which will happen of course.). πŸ˜‰

So just one more day of walking this week... Probably will do it tomorrow, and leave the entire weekend open to recover from LEG DAY tomorrow. Plus, we will be pretty busy. I gotsta get my *kitten* to Vaughn after all on Sunday and get them Iron Masters. πŸ˜„

Have an amazing Thursday everyone! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

y59u617614nk.png
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Now that is some SERIOUS dedication to a home gym! Well done the two of you, for putting your plan together and setting up the gym the night before. Congrats on another FANTASTIC walk!

@emking517
    Nice loss!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    6.19 miles in one walk! You are my walking hero πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» You know you walked far and fast when your dog is passed out 🀣 Ohhh, my goodness, it's amazing how you stepped all the way to almost 20,000! Walking machine!

@Beverly2Hansen
    That's some serious planking 🀩

@Tazaria87
    I'm so sorry to hear about your son suffering from migraines. It's always worse when the kids are in pain. I hope he's better by now. You are awesome! You were walking in place while he was checking on the parts. Amazing! I bet you got in some great steps and exercise while mowing.

@Beautyofdreams
    It sounds like you are doing really well with recuperating from the skin graphs πŸ€— It sounds like you have researched a lot about metabolic adaptation and how to make the calorie budgets work best for you. I heard something similar on We Only Look Thin (podcast), the husband was trying to figure out where his calorie goal should be. It sounds like you have a terrific plan! Keep us posted. I am so terribly sorry to hear about you dad, that is so awful. πŸ€— Thank you, we've been together for 23 years. Before we were married, he wanted to lose weight. No habits changed. His dad sadly passed away of cancer thirteen years ago. Before he passed, he asked my husband to work on getting healthy. No habits changed. Before we had children, he wanted to lose weight. No habits changed. Keep fast forwarding, no habits changed. When the extended-family staycation is over, I want to have a talk with him. I need to plan out what I'm going to say. Thank you again!

@amymartin555
    Congratulations on hitting the goals! 30 minutes and 1,000 jumps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» AND over 32,000 steps! Oh my goodness, you went from 5,000 to over 32,000 in one month?! Absolutely incredible Amy! I like roasted spaghetti squash with roasted garlic and a sprinkling of parmesan on top. It's not a replacement for spaghetti for me, but I like it as a side dish (we under cook it a bit so it's not as mushy).

@azkunk
    πŸ˜† Yes! We are a chatty bunch 🀩 There's quite a few in here that do IF, not me (I love my morning coffee - with a wee bit of sugar and milk). They can help you along if you have any questions about strategy 🧐 OHHH, the sugar demon is real. It's hard to kick that habit. I decided to just limit my processed sugary sweets. Are you doing Whole30 or Keto? Thank you, I've been trying to increase my steps this week because I do not have access to my bike this week. I'm sorry you are in a similar situation with your hubby. We can get through this πŸ€—

@Z10Rtza
    That does sound difficult, not checking. How are you doing so far? Are you replacing the habit of checking on the scale with a different habit?

• TheresaM787
    Options
    @iradi8
    Nice lossπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@rwood566
    That would be so nice, if we can count typing as stepping AND even nicer if it would burn the same amount of calories πŸ˜† Hopefully the doc will get back to you quickly with her suggestion about the feeling on tightness in your chest. I'm glad you emailed your doc straight away. 1,700 sounds like a pretty low count. What's your goal? Cherry crisp sounds lovely right now as I'm sipping coffee, I bet they would go well together. Yup, ebb and flow. That's the way. Show off πŸ€£πŸ€— 112 oz! I'd have floated away or been peeing every hour. Although, if I can count my Bud Light as water then I'd be there with you.

@roz0810
    Congrats on your treadmill arriving tomorrow πŸŽ‰ That's a great way of helping others while getting in your steps🀩 Great steps todayπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Poobah1972
    Four days in a row and SIX laps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» and still increasing your speed and already planning on when to add in a seventh and and and... now I sound like one of the littles that are here. Seriously though, well done Johnathan! Have you named your home gym? You and Lynn are there a lot, it seems only fitting to have a name πŸ˜†
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    Options
    Goooooood Morning Dazzling Downsizers ....Since my daughter doesn't have classes today ...we are trying for 8 mile walk or more ....Steps yesterday was 22,640 ...must get ahead of Theresa :p:p:p ....we are off to go walking ..chat later :):):)
  • BRGking
    BRGking Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/2 12,100 steps
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: Β»
    Steps 16,005

Chaotic day at the house as my new front door and storm door went in. That is it for construction, all that is left is some final painting and waiting for further to slowly trickle in. Kids had their half day and friends over. I squeezed in a short strength workout but no real walks. Dinner was zucchini turkey burgers and watermelon & feta salad.

Kudos to you for getting in all of those steps WHILE overseeing construction and monitoring the kids play date and preparing zucchini chicken burgers with the watermelon and feta salad! Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Something popped into my mind this morning. Why? I don't know yet. Dedication or obsession. Such a fine line between them and only one is healthy.

Have a wonderful Thursday. Today is "repeat day". I guess that is why I had to type this twice. Tomorrow is cognac day and donut day. Something nice to dunk your donuts in. Saturday is trails day so everyone go for a walk.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Goooooood Morning Dazzling Downsizers ....Since my daughter doesn't have classes today ...we are trying for 8 mile walk or more ....Steps yesterday was 22,640 ...must get ahead of Theresa :p:p:p ....we are off to go walking ..chat later :):):)

8 miles!?! EIGHT miles, all in one shot, you both are amazing! 22,640 steps!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I’m in awe 🀩 Have fun on your walk. I’m so envious that you and your daughter walk for so long together. Love that!
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    BRGking wrote: Β»
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/2 12,100 steps

Way to go!!! That’s incredible πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps:
    5/30 14,195
    5/31 14,202
    6/1 11,155
    6/2 15,019
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Eight miles? Wow!!! That is amazing. Walking with our daughters is so special. Mine will be off to college in August, so I will be sad to have to walk alone.

@rwood566
    You always make me laugh:) I love the cognac and donut day. What a great combination! Hope you hear from your doctor soon. You are doing so well with your "dedication" to your health. I hope the doctors can figure out why you get dizzy.

@rlaskey2
    That's great that the construction is winding down and just about done. Zucchini turkey burgers sound interesting. I've never had those. How do you make them?

@Poobah1972
    Too bad that dream wasn't real. You make me laugh:) You are such an inspiration with your commitment! Love your attitude and your messages. Great job on your walking. You went from five to six laps recently and now you're even thinking about if seven laps will happen!

@amymartin555
    Wow! That's a lot of steps and a lot of jumps!

@TheresaM787
    That roasted spaghetti squash with garlic and parmesan sounds so good. I have been lacking ideas for side dishes these days. I want to try that. Is it a recipe or do you just throw it together? Any tips on how to cook the squash?

@azkunk
    I must be a data geek as well. Haha. I only count my actual steps in the step challenge. I don't add steps for weights and such. I get that it is a measure of exercise though. For me, I only count steps so that I can have that data for myself as well. So, I get that.

@roz0810
    That is great that you are getting your treadmill. It is so good to be able to walk on rainy or extra hot days:)

@Beverly2Hansen
    Those planks! Wow! Planks are so hard:)

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,577 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday

βœ…Steps 8,877
    βœ…Sleep
    βœ…Walk
    βœ…physio 2/2

Got up this morning and promptly went right back to bed. I woke with a bad headache. I think it is a combination of the weather change and all the excitement yesterday. I am so excited the exercise room opened but the best news is Newfoundland is going to start opening its borders to the rest of Canada starting July 1st. It depends on vaccination rate there and the person travelling has to be vaccinated. As soon as we get an idea on when Garry’s dentures are going to be done we are going for a month. It is such a relief to know we can go see our parents. It’s been 2 years so there will be lots of hugs and tears. Also, lots of food. 😬

I am off for a short walk and try the exercise bike again. I will respond to some of the posts when I get back.

Have a great Thursday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 7,798
    Exercise bike 17 minutes moderate effort

This discussion has been closed.