What are you reading

1626364656668»

Replies

• Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,537 Member
    It's on my wish list, but right now I'm not paying more than $.99 for a book, unless it's an author that I absolutely love and have most of the series. Sigh. My Hoopla does carry both of the books in this series. I'll have to download that in Oct.

I'm working on finishing up the Lisa Harris' FALLOUT SERIES. It's book 6. So far this is probably one of the first series (non-fantasy) that I have ever finished! LOL! I did have a couple of series by Christy Barritt mostly read, but never finished them.

I'm working on a couple more fantasies, trying to get those finished, and also am at least halfway finished with THE AUTHOBIOGRAPHY OF GEORGE MULLER.
  • connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,801 Member
    I loved 8 DOWN! I just don't buy books, but won't read Ebooks on hoopla or everand because text to voice doesn't work on them. I'm glad I splurged.

I am back to the Kimberly Krey series. I may finish this one, then do something else and then.come back for the last one. They are pretty good, but I miss the Christian aspect!
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,537 Member
    I ended up buying 8 down as well! Now to fit it in.

I am almost done with the autobiography of George Muller. Some parts are dry, when he's doing some accounting stuff, but overall it's been a good listen to!

I was able to get more read in three other of my books as well, all fantasies. I even got to the very beginning of a new read! Gulp.