What Have You Done Today That Is Healthy

1394041424345»

Replies

• connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,805 Member
    I have been totally bad today, and probably tomorrow as well. Back to working on it on Monday.
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,540 Member
    Today I begin to lower my carb intake - I began by eating an Aussie Bite with my coffee! That should be the last of my complex carbs for the day. Lunch will be a salad, dinner will be meat and veggies. Snack, Apple with peanut butter or cheese. In things I've read or listened to recently about lipedema and lymphedema, people have had success at it by doing a keto or carnivore diet. I also need to be consistent with wearing my compression garments and doing my massage. Ugh! It's too hot right now to do the compression wraps, I get overheated just from wearing my wrist brace! God being my strength we will be able to do this!
  • connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,805 Member
    I am back on my healthy eating after totally blowing it the last couple of days. Next weekend will be bad, too. I am just hoping that being good during the week will deter anything I gain. I think I will put off weighing until a week from today, then start from there
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,740 Member
    I haven't been to my workout class in several months (mostly because I've been out of town on Mondays). I may try and go tonight, although there may be things I can't do because of my aching right heel.

I've been particularly bad with carbs lately. This morning I had a gluten free bagel with honey pecan cream cheese and for dinner I just ate a large sourdough grilled cheese sandwich. (sigh)