Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Daily Check In: Are You On Track Today?

1110111112113114116»

Replies

• Paulawilldo
    Paulawilldo Posts: 1,039 Member
    Great going with the weight loss Shari! You seem to be doing what it takes! Yay!

I had another busy day. It seems like there was still a lot to do to prep for tomorrow's meeting. Things are just about all ready for now, as ready as they can be till tomorrow. Doing the final set up took longer than I an anticipated, but I am pleased with the way things are set up now. I had to do more today instead of waiting till tomorrow because a friend from my old church called to tell me she is coming to see me on Sunday. She isn't a member of this group and won't stay for the meeting. She knows about the meeting, but said she would be gone before the members arrive. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I would prefer that she not come as last minute prep for me for the meeting could be necessary. In a way it is good knowing that I had to have just about everything ready today since I might not have time to do much tomorrow before the meeting starts.