This July “I Will”… Welcome aboard!

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Note I am hand writing & entering photographs because all my index finger typing on my phone is causing problems. And my laptop is more trouble to use than not.

I’ll write more neatly next time LOL

🌸Maddie
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,031 Member
    Note I am hand writing & entering photographs because all my index finger typing on my phone is causing problems. And my laptop is more trouble to use than not.

🌸Maddie

I often use the microphone on my iPhone when I’m having difficulty with my fat fingers. It’s much quicker in any case.
  • MadisonMolly2017

🌸Maddie

I often use the microphone on my iPhone when I’m having difficulty with my fat fingers. It’s much quicker in any case.

@TerriRichardson112 Oh I tried that but it ends up looking like this. OK this time it worked. Lol
  • TerriRichardson112

🌸Maddie

@TerriRichardson112 Oh I tried that but it ends up looking like this. OK this time it worked. Lol

It does sometimes come up with hilarious translations of my speech 😂
  • MadisonMolly2017
    @TerriRichardson112
    Haha
    AND neither of us have “fat fingers” 🤣😅
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 I really liked your first post and everything that you shared 🤩. Also good use of the color and the "spoiler" option. Awesome and colorful paper tracker and fun emoji tracker!! I agree with you about the personal responsibility for our health part. I'm still going to wear my mask when I'm in the stores etc because I saw too many people pulling masks down or wearing it below the nose way before any vaccine was on the horizon. I didn't wear it when I finally got to see my adult kids and the grandchild since the adults were fully vaccinated. These are truly unprecedented times. And so much to figure out. I really give kudos to all those who are still out there working. Getting older can be difficult sometimes, but any more those out there working are having challenges we never had back when I was younger and working.

@Mrs_Hoffer Great way to tie together your morning routine/ habits! Especially with the differing days per week at the office when you start going back to the office 👍. I like how your "just one thing" declutter plan is working for you. And that it can also include trashing it as well as putting back in its home and not just decluttering. Well done for finding something that works for you! I always find it interesting how we all accomplish similar things in differing ways!!

Wow!! walking on stilts! A thousand kudos to you!

Sounds like a pretty smart app if it can prioritize tasks according to time available to clean. That is hard enough for this human to do that successfully even after all these years 🤷‍♀️.

@SummerSkier Well, I'm certainly glad that I had already swallowed my bite of food when I read your closet post, I don't think I could have recovered otherwise from laughing/sputtering as well as @Mrs_Hoffer did 🤦‍♀️. At any rate very good insight regarding any unused clothes/shoes still in your closet.
    That must be a big adjustment going back to the office again. I think you have a good plan concerning your habits and adjusting for the less time at home now.

@77tes Wow! That is a great idea of doing 10 daily push-ups for your July habit 💪!
    I also like to listen to the Bible reading to me. I will listen sometime while doing mundane jobs or other things like watering the grass/ garden etc. Good for you progressing so well with decluttering the school files! You are almost finished with that!

@MadisonMolly2017 Look at all of those bright green check marks ✅👏!! I really like your paper tracker!! So creative. It will be very colorful by the end of the month!!

➡With the new updated name to the current declutter thread for 2021, would you consider renaming (again 😉) the old "Ever Onwards with Declutterfest 2021!!" thread back to 2020 since that was mostly when we used it.

(It is just below "This January “I Will...”. NEWCOMERS, begin here!" thread ( from 2021) .

Hugs 💗 to you for your finger hurting. I was wondering why the hand written notes. I only use the desktop for MFP. And had to stand up and lean in and turn my head sideways to read your notes. Very clever of you to post regardless of the circumstances. Very resourceful. Maybe I got some extra stretches in tonight. Me reading your posts ➡ 🤣 :laugh:

Maybe rename it back to 2020 since it was in use from the summer August 2020 (as the first summer declutter thread) and only continued on through early February 2021 when another new thread was started.
    Renaming (again 😂) might help the confusion as to which declutter thread we are using from now on in 2021 and serve as a better record of progress back in 2020.

@clutterqueen you are very resourceful to accomplish your habit while eating pizza 🍕! Welcome to the group.

🤠🌺

:flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,728 Member
    edited July 2021
    @SummerSkier , I love the Desert willow - there are a couple in my neighborhood, and l’ve been wondering what they are.

@MadisonMolly2017 I like the handwritten notes - gotta take care of your hands. Tree pose is when you stand on one foot with hands raised above your head.

https://youtu.be/wdln9qWYloU

@nebslp , I hope you have a wonderful trip and can keep those wonderful habits going.

@DebyS137 , welcome to the group - you are working on a bunch of the habits I’ve been working on. I love my gratitude habit!

@TerriRichardson112 love the “I have the power!” Lots of memories tied up with that line!

@texasgardnr - it’s great to hear that you are wrestling that paper tiger and winning! 😀

@clutterqueen I need to slow down my eating and my husband is also a slow eater. 🤣 I blame my kids because I had to goggle when I could while feeding babies and the habit stuck.
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited July 2021
    🤓🌹💕💖💕💃🏻🕺🏻💕💖💕🌹🤓
    🌹💖🎉 In July I will ..... 🎉💖🌹
    😎🌹💕💖💕💃🏻🕺🏻💕💖💕🌹😎

@77tes - "Love the “I have the power!” Lots of memories tied up with that line!" It's my POWER phrase lol (Tony Robbins - Awaken the Giant Within) You've got to do the He-Man stance and draw the sword.

🇺🇸 Happy 4th July 🇺🇸 to my American friends.
    Northern Ireland 'celebrates' 12th July (next weekend)
    1690 - Prince William of Orange defeated King James 1 (Stuart king) at the Battle of the Boyne

👀 Weird science this morning. Habits 1) and 2) have looped themselves together.
    👃🏻 Have upgraded my 🤓 TINY HABITS 🤓 again
    👅 3) Changed from Kettle to coffee creamer machine. Hubby often makes the coffee.

ulbvon28rx67.jpg

1) Get up -> walk -> celebrate This gives me a good kickstart to the day (see photo above)
    🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
    2) flush/wash -> 6 wall push-ups -> celebrate I have started adding a few extra each time
    🚽🚽🚽
    3) switch coffee creamer on -> 10 kickbacks -> celebrate Starting this version today
    ☕️☕️

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    edited July 2021
    DebyS137 wrote: »

~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~ 💕 ~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~

~ ~ ~ Waving H I~ ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ ~ Wishing Everyone a Day

AFFIRMing My ~ I WILLs ~ for JULY

I WILL Focus on an Attitude of Gratitude .... I WILL Continue a Low Carb Low Calories Diet along with IF eating 11-7
    I WILL Commit to Using my Smart Watch Daily keeping track of my Steps along with my Heart Beats & Blood pressure
    I WILL Commit making every effort to reach at least 15,000 steps daily weekdays and 10,000 steps Daily on weekend

I WILL take time to Enjoy the EveryDay Moments and I Will focus on my 2021 Mantra ~STOP~LOOK~LISTEN to help me
    I WILL spend more time on counting my BLESSings rather than Counting my daily Obstacles

~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~ 💕 ~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~💖~💛~🧡~💚~💙~💜~💕~

I AFFIRM ~ I AM ~ & ~ I WILL ~ continue to accomplish my I WILLS ~